News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY MARTIN JOL YOU PLEB!!

Started by Admin, October 20, 2011, 08:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I honestly can stand this man any more. I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing the guy go on about how wonderful England and the Premier League is and how he likes living at his Berkshire house of where ever the hell it is. I honestly don't care.. Start getting us results and start getting them quick!!

Robbed or not tonight, an absolute shower and clueless performance again against what is pratically a bunch of amateurs who were somewhat more upbeat about winning this poxy game than us.

Lazy and lame people knocking the ball about like they don't care again, Etuhu with as much energy as my Nan at 92 and if Jol thinks Geko is the new Murphy then he seriously needs a brain transplant.

I'm glad that I'm giving the Everton game a miss and hopefully after we suffer our 3rd defeat on the trott, people will start to open their eyes a bit about the great Martin Jol.

AlFayedsChequebook

finnster01

Quote from: Admin on October 20, 2011, 08:43:00 PM
I honestly can stand this man any more. I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing the guy go on about how wonderful England and the Premier League is and how he likes living at his Berkshire house of where ever the hell it is. I honestly don't care.. Start getting us results and start getting them quick!!

Robbed or not tonight, an absolute shower and clueless performance again against what is pratically a bunch of amateurs who were somewhat more upbeat than us about winning this poxy game than us.

Lazy and lame people knocking the ball about like they don't care again, Etuhu with as much energy as my Nan at 92 and if Jol thinks Geko is the new Murphy then he seriously needs a brain transplant.

I'm glad that I'm giving the Everton game a miss and hopefully after we suffer our 3rd defeat on the trott, people will start to open their eyes a bit about the great Martin Jol.

:clap_hands: Are you sure you are not my long lost cousin Mr Admin?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

finnster01

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 20, 2011, 08:45:05 PM
You wont be missed

And neither will Martin. The only question is it January or June?

AlFayedsChequebook

Admin and Finnster, glad that we have two people who post on here who actively want Fulham to lose.

Great fans.

finnster01

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 20, 2011, 08:49:50 PM
Admin and Finnster, glad that we have two people who post on here who actively want Fulham to lose.

Great fans.

Real fans care about their club. On the other hand, people who want Fulham to lose will always support Martin Jol

ImperialWhite

Great fans.

Nothing worse than a fan that wants to be proved right.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: finnster01 on October 20, 2011, 08:51:29 PM

Great fans.

Real fans care about their club. On the other hand, people who want Fulham to lose will always support Martin Jol

I guess this is the point where people spout off about how long they have been going to Fulham and how they are reals fans etc etc. Maybe some toys being thrown from a pram...

Nah, might just ignore it like a sensible grown up adult

Admin

Great fans.

'Acitively' want Fulham to lose?? Get a grip man.. Not once have I said that and 'actively' both times I've wanted Fulham to win at Stoke and in Poland tonight. What 'actively' isn't happening is complete idiot of a manager who thinks more of England, the Premier League, his house in Berkshire and possibly his love relationship with Spurs from 4 years ago rather than getting things right at Fulham. The guy will be out on his ass in January. That, you can 'activley' put your house on.  

MJG

Quote from: Admin on October 20, 2011, 08:55:59 PM

Great fans.

'Acitively' want Fulham to lose?? Get a grip man.. Not once have I said that and 'actively' both times I've wanted Fulham to win at Stoke and in Poland tonight. What 'actively' isn't happening is complete idiot of a manager who thinks more of England, the Premier League, his house in Berkshire and possibly his love relationship with Spurs from 4 years ago rather than getting things right at Fulham. The guy will be out on his ass in January. That, you can 'activley' put your house on. 
his house is in Esher, just want to make sure the facts are right.

rusty shackleford

Short term memory syndrome.

Does no one remember being in the bottom 3 at xmas last year? And we turned out ok. We will be grand.

Admin

Quote from: MJG on October 20, 2011, 08:57:52 PM

Great fans.

I'm glad you've cleared that up MJG, I can now sleep soundly tonight knowing that Martin Jol will finally start to get things right from here on in.  

Admin

Quote from: rusty shackleford on October 20, 2011, 08:59:13 PM

Does no one remember being in the bottom 3 at xmas last year? And we turned out ok. We will be grand.

So you automatically think we'll do this again because we've done it in the past?

rusty shackleford

Quote from: Admin on October 20, 2011, 09:01:50 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on October 20, 2011, 08:59:13 PM

So you automatically think we'll do this again because we've done it in the past?

Nah i believe we will be ok because we have a good squad of players, a good manager, a good backroom staff, and a good fan base (well, 90% of it anyway)

MJG

Quote from: Admin on October 20, 2011, 09:00:49 PM
Quote from: MJG on October 20, 2011, 08:57:52 PM

Great fans.

I'm glad you've cleared that up MJG, I can now sleep soundly tonight knowing that Martin Jol will finally start to get things right from here on in. 
here to help, he has less distance to drive to the training ground so more time at the ground to work with the players which im sure pleases some people.

Look I never wanted Hughes so I can understand people who don't or did not want Jol. But i kept being told give him time, he has an old team he needs to change etc etc.
In the end I felt he should have gone after the boxing day game, then the players had a meeting with Hughes and we improved big time.
In the end its a lottery what ever manager you have, is Jol making mistakes? Yes I think he is, but he has also brought some youngsters into the squad and the changes are going to take at least this season.

Burt

Give the man a chance.

If we are bottom 3 at the end of the year then I will sign Mr Finn's Jol Out petition, and also eat a large slice of humble pie.

But whilst we are still in transition, and whilst we still have some exciting signings and second squad players to integrate, and whilst we are capable of hammering QPR, then I am in the Give Jol Your Backing camp.

I have posted so many times to this effect I think I am turning in to a parrot...

Willard

If Jol goes, who wil we get in? Gordon Strachan?

Sorry, that was a flashback from the tv programme tonight.

Burt

Nah... Pulls of course, Stoke are better than us and thrashing Macabi Tel Aviv as I type.

Berserker

I don't know what the answer is but i just want to beleive that Jol will turn it around and everything will be all right in the end. This may be decluded but it's the only thing that gives me hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.