watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh no, Oranje - New 12/13 kits impressions - merged

Started by AllyWhite, May 31, 2012, 10:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllyWhite

Hey guys, this is my first post on FoF. I've always been reading this forum for a long while and here's a little intro about me. I'm a Fulham fan since 13 (22 now), and I live in Singapore. I'm the only Fulham fan I know in my country (as the rest are fans of the big 4), and a proud one. When I first saw a Fulham game on TV when I was 13, I got addicted to watching Saha scoring goals for fun. And I soon fell in love with the never-back-down-despite-being-underdogs attitude that always seem to spring a few surprises and clinch well deserved wins against the big boys. A few of memorable goals for me were Diop's long range vs Man U, Bullard's many free-kicks, Demps against Liverpool that helped us stay up, just to name a few.

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of us are excited by all the "Oranje" hype created by Fulham, and most of us have assumed that it is a reference to our new away kit! I myself have yearly been looking forward to our new kit releases. While some of our previous kits are classy, some however were .......... Anyway, I've brainstormed and cooked up a couple of designs of which I think would make a great orange away kit for the mighty whites.

(Please visit my original post at CC - http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/oranje-new-12-13-kits-impressions as I weren't able to attach the files on this site! thanks)

Hope you'll enjoy the post!

AlFayedsChequebook

Here are the kits:

1)

2)

3)

I am a big fan of the third one!

sipwell

Third one with the original badge, not the orange version.

Then again, I will never buy an orange Fulham kit for reasons well-known.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

White Noise

Welcome to FoF AllyWhite. Thanks for those.

The first two remind me of the Wolves 'Gold' of recent times a bit too much. If we are going Orange then I would prefer it to look like the classic Dutch shirt colour -

The King

Are you doing these on Photoshop? If so, why not use the FBKits? Imo they look much better than these SS ones.

AllyWhite

@Alfayedschequebook: Thanks for putting up the images!

@WN: Yes I agree. However, I believe the shade of orange for the third one is not as popular as the first two! I think people generally think that the contrast on that one is too high, making it too "bright"

@Theking: Thanks for the tip! Will check it out

mrska

Id be happy with a Dutch Orange kit..

Black shorts home and away please.

Welcome AllyWhite..  hope you enjoy posting on FOF

cmg

Quote from: White Noise on May 31, 2012, 10:59:47 AM
Welcome to FoF AllyWhite. Thanks for those.

The first two remind me of the Wolves 'Gold' of recent times a bit too much. If we are going Orange then I would prefer it to look like the classic Dutch shirt colour -

Would that mean that Philippe Senderos would have two black stipes down the arms, while the rest had three?

MontenegroWhite

I hate when club badge is not in original colors. I like all the rest about the kits shown up.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiteJC

EJL

WhiteJC

heres one that I think will be quite close...

The King

Berserker

I prefer a v neck, well anything better than the round neck last season
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr Fulham

The Doctor

Quote from: The King on June 02, 2012, 11:58:00 AM

Reminiscent of the Dutch Euro 88 shirt.  Which is no bad thing.  If the shirt is anything like any of those in this thread, I'd be tempted to break with superstition and get one

The King

Quote from: The Doctor on June 02, 2012, 06:24:53 PMReminiscent of the Dutch Euro 88 shirt.  Which is no bad thing.  If the shirt is anything like any of those in this thread, I'd be tempted to break with superstition and get one

Which is exactly what I was getting at. Love the Dutch, love their shirts, love their football.

AllyWhite

Hey guys! thanks for the responses. Did up a new one. :)