Main Menu

Oh no, Oranje - New 12/13 kits impressions - merged

Started by AllyWhite, May 31, 2012, 10:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

RidgeRider

Quote from: EJL on June 06, 2012, 03:07:19 PM
I like it  075.gif

I don't love it but its not bad eh? Not loving the black sleeves but my one and only Fulham kit has the black sleeves from a couple of seasons ago, so thats not of order for Fulham. It appears they have removed the naked profile of the lad and lass on the shoulders, or maybe I'm just hoping they did.

valdeingruo

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 06, 2012, 11:32:15 PM
Quote from: EJL on June 06, 2012, 03:07:19 PM
I like it  075.gif

I don't love it but its not bad eh? Not loving the black sleeves but my one and only Fulham kit has the black sleeves from a couple of seasons ago, so thats not of order for Fulham. It appears they have removed the naked profile of the lad and lass on the shoulders, or maybe I'm just hoping they did.

If you look on the sides in the club shop online it looks like its placed there
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

CorkedHat

I don't really mind it either but I wish we returned to the old Red and Black stripes. Oh what magical memories that away shirt evokes – John Mitchell at Hillsborough scoring that vital goal and running towards us behind the goal in sheer jubilation – and then the semi-final replay. What joy – what memories 092.gif
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

elgreenio

Quote from: andersons11 on June 06, 2012, 09:54:12 PM
Once again Kappa has taken something that could have been a simple but brilliant idea and made a mess of it. I wont reserve full judgement till i see the full thing on a player instead of the side shot of Hangeland. However the issues i have.

1. Have they not heard us moan about the size of the FXPRO?
2  The badge, still high. When i got a replica shirt it is always in my pheriphrial vision because of its heigth.
3 The color is a bit lurid, cant it be more of a Dutch orange, like the color in the advertising
4 Every Kappa kit has to "grow on you" you get used to seeing it and eventually find it decent.
5 Kappa CAN AND DOES produce nice kits look at Roma and Dortmund they are nice why not Fulham?

I was excited for the Kappa deal in the begining given our Europa exploits i thought they would try to expand our "brand" If someone like WhiteJC or  some of our other posters can produce a quality shirt where atleast 98% of other posters go"oh i like that" or "i would deffinately buy that" Why cant we find a good designer?

looking at fallout of Arsenal's members meeting last night it was clear that the club put forward all the main ideas and concepts for their kits and that Nike simply storyboard it as it were so you should probably do some homework on how we end up with these kits instead of throwing stones at Kappa, just saying, may very well have little to do with them as such.
touch my camera through the fence

Mitch

The first Kappa homekit was one of the nicest ones we've had in years. Last seasons away was really good too.

LBNo11

...I don't like it because it looks like a Wolves shirt, but as long as we win away (more than three or four times preferably) wearing it I don't give a toss what colour it is...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BarryP

Quote from: hopper on June 06, 2012, 01:29:43 PM
It's really horrible though, isn't it?! Here's to hoping we get rid of kappa next season, the Nike, Puma and Adidas kits were all a class above them. No one really wants to buy these though surely?

I have this horrible feeling that when I see it all together it is going to look like candy corn.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uIJDUCdFnTk/TL3Al9VYjAI/AAAAAAAADzs/9g0_pVU25UI/s1600/candy-corn.jpg

I liked candy corn as a kid but I never wanted to dress like it.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

gezkc

I'm really disappointed with that shirt. Looks dreadful in my opinion.

At least we're moving back to black home shorts, so that's something.

FC Silver Fox

Why couldn't we have gone for a Kappa kit like this (but with black shorts) ?

http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2011/09/05/portsmouth-fc-kappa-201112-third-kit/

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FC Silver Fox

I suppose it could have been worse. We could have ended up with a Kappa kit like this

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

finnster01

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 07, 2012, 01:25:14 PM
Why couldn't we have gone for a Kappa kit like this (but with black shorts) ?

http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2011/09/05/portsmouth-fc-kappa-201112-third-kit/

You're taking the mickey right? That thing looks like something you would wear at Aintree sitting on a horse.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

twang

WhiteJC

psand22

I like it and I'm sure it will grow on me even more.  I don't like the white bands around the bottom of the sleeve, but atleast we don't have the built in breast plates.

Berserker

Has any body else found the lettering coming off last seasons kit?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.