watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh no, Oranje - New 12/13 kits impressions - merged

Started by AllyWhite, May 31, 2012, 10:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oiseau

At first I was very happy about it but now I'm not so sure... I really dislike that neckline :( The tight polo-neck is quite unflattering. It might be have been better in just orange and black rather than orange, black and white. Really like the fit, though!

ClarksOriginal

http://shop.fulhamfc.com/retproddetail.aspx?d=72&id=1658

L/S Childs.

£50 Adults and thats w/o printing. Do they not know we are in a recession!?
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Mitch

I like it. Nice cut to make you fatties out there look slimmer (see the middle black part) and it'll look good as a full kit ont he players. I don't wear them, prefer the retro collection, so i'm not too bothered, but I think overall it's OK. Only an away kit. Will definitely buy the orange socks for some five a side though.

On another note, we had black shorts this year. We only wore them once or twice, so don't read too much into their availability on the website.

AlFayedsChequebook

It doesn't look as tight as previous years, but I dont think I will be getting one.

Black shorts would have looked better I think.

Will be interesting to see it 'in the flesh'

Legate21

I quite like it, especially the long sleeve. Would definitely have been better all round kit with black shorts and orange/black socks though.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

twang

How on earth can you fail so miserably by making a Dutch inspired 'Oranje' kit into a bloody Wolves/Barnet gold one? Just keep it simple with a genuine orange colour and you're set for a classic shirt.

Kappa out!

finnster01

This is exactly why I invested in a top cotton quality TOFFS 1950'ies Johnny Haynes Fulham vintage shirt some years ago.

Not only do I avoid the annual shirt shenanigans and save money, but it looks handsome and is of great quality. Even the ladies like it and many a compliment have been had on non-Fulham related events. Love the long sleeves.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

MJG

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 06, 2012, 10:53:10 AM
Like it,lets hope it fit's "real people"
Yes exactly. Should I go for a XL like I normally do As I did with the last elasticated white kappa shirt(Good for using as a skintight cycling shirt, but football forget it) Or should I go XXL for the first time ever?

Mitch

Quote from: finnster01 on June 06, 2012, 11:14:47 AM
This is exactly why I invested in a top cotton quality TOFFS 1950'ies Johnny Haynes Fulham vintage shirt some years ago.

Not only do I avoid the annual shirt shenanigans and save money, but it looks handsome and is of great quality. Even the ladies like it and many a compliment have been had on non-Fulham related events. Love the long sleeves.

+1! - Love mine, see my profile pic.

Also, re the size issue, I know it's annoying that the kits might not be flattering to the more portly average man, but first and foremost it needs to be made for the players benefit, not ours. Perhaps a range of same design t-shirts could be released, but then i'd wonder if people would buy them as they wouldn't be actual replica's

FC Silver Fox

OMG, looks like we'll have 11 orange smarties running round the pitch.  I wonder if they'll start selling orange smarties in the club shop?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

The King

Looks brilliant to this point. If only it was all orange with white details.

Mr_Moon

I really liked our away kit this year. Looked proper classy.

ElissonSnygg

When is the home shirt available for preview?
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

sipwell

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on June 06, 2012, 01:07:57 PM

After this shocker, do you look forward to that moment?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Steve_orino

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on June 06, 2012, 10:27:36 AM
I looks much better long sleeved.

Agreed - the l/s is the better shirt.

Kind of underwhelmed with the kit - just too much going on...was really hoping for a nice classy look.  Nike could have acheived that - bring them back?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: sipwell on June 06, 2012, 01:08:33 PM
Quote from: ElissonSnygg on June 06, 2012, 01:07:57 PM

After this shocker, do you look forward to that moment?

I do look forward for something better than this asap.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

hopper

It's really horrible though, isn't it?! Here's to hoping we get rid of kappa next season, the Nike, Puma and Adidas kits were all a class above them. No one really wants to buy these though surely?

Maidstone Lee

I honestly was looking forward to this one but it's a bit of a naff design in my opinion. Was hoping for a plain orange shirt like the dutch national teams but the black sleeves make it look a bit cheap. Would like to see us go back to Nike or Adidas soon.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

HatterDon

Quote from: hopper on June 06, 2012, 01:29:43 PM
It's really horrible though, isn't it?! Here's to hoping we get rid of kappa next season, the Nike, Puma and Adidas kits were all a class above them. No one really wants to buy these though surely?

I agree with every word in this post. I bought the 1980s retro shirt when I was at the Cottage, but I'll buy no "current kit" until Kappa is dead and gone.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel