more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

lower division clubs

Started by ffcitaly, June 24, 2012, 12:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcitaly

Hi all,
do you follow any teams in the second division or conference/national?
Best regards
Coyw!

CorkedHat

Not quite that low although recently they were, but because my two daughters live there. I follow Stevenage very closely.
I think you will find that Leon is also a closet fan but he won't admit to it  :005:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

leonffc

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 24, 2012, 02:51:58 AM
Not quite that low although recently they were, but because my two daughters live there. I follow Stevenage very closely.
I think you will find that Leon is also a closet fan but he won't admit to it  :005:

I certainly dont follow them closely but unfortunately i live closely.
I wish they were back in the conference, then all their fans can go back to supporting Spurs, Arsenal and ManUre!!
Note to self; stop taking that bloody Aussies bait ;-p

Oh and I follow Hitchin Town

LukeJennings

Know quite a few conference teams after all havin my home town be in the conference for many years
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

LukeJennings

Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

WhiteJC

I always look out for Sutton Utd results

CincyFulham1

I have a soft spot for PNE.

GoldCoastWhite

Hereford Utd as my Pa and wicked step mother are season ticket holders and I've been dragged along to Edgar Street a few times. And Crawley Town as I lived down that way for four years and used to watch an occasional game if I couldn't get to Fulham.  scarf

Supermitch

Staines Town, in the Conference South.  Lived about a 15 min walk away from their ground when growing up.  Whilst have moved away still see them a few times each season.

os5889

Swansea and Southampton.... Oh....

craig10

Quote from: leonffc on June 24, 2012, 07:09:17 AM
Quote from: CorkedHat on June 24, 2012, 02:51:58 AM
I think you will find that Leon is also a closet fan but he won't admit to it  :005:

I certainly dont follow them closely but unfortunately i live closely.
I wish they were back in the conference, then all their fans can go back to supporting Spurs, Arsenal and ManUre!!
Note to self; stop taking that bloody Aussies bait ;-p

Oh and I follow Hitchin Town

Hitchin Town now that brings back memories lol a good few of my mates have played for them in past 10 years

LBNo11

...the town of my birth, Hampton & Richmond Borough FC, sadly we have just been relegated from the Conference South to the Isthmian Premier league. (I blame FoF member burt & son for coming to one of our matches :008:) We have officially been given the title of the worst football club nickname "The Beavers" (we play at the Beveree and centuries ago beavers used to live in the area just by the Thames). When I was a kid they played in black and white, so I could take my Fulham scarf to both venues. Black and White and the Thames - there the similarity ends.. :012:

http://www.hamptonfc.net/

PS: Our main rivals are Staines Town - so watch it SooooperMitch..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

MJG

Having now moved to Woking I will be looking at seeing some of their games next season.

I was involved in the MYFC stuff with Ebbsfleet (before it went tits up) so I always look out for their results.

ScalleysDad

I used to get freebies for Exeter City and Torquay but they have disappeared now. If Exeter are doing well I can hear the murmour of the crowd from my back garden but more often than not its a groan. Midweek games are quite good though. For distinctly average football and not very well behaved crowds, langauge is atrocious and the referee still gets the 'w' chant even when he is right, its quite expensive to be a punter. I suppose I ought to show a little more interest though and with three 'derbies' now it might be worth a paid for visit at leat once. 

Supermitch

PS: Our main rivals are Staines Town - so watch it SooooperMitch..!

[/quote]

Hi Ed - I went to both league games last Christmas / New Year.  Staines won comfortably at Beveree and then a few days later the tables were turned as Hampton won 4-1 at Wheatsheaf Park.  Incidentally show your FFC season ticket at Hampton and you get in for half price  :027:

AlFayedsChequebook

I always keep an eye out for the results of both Oxford United and Nottingham Forest

jarv

Spent teenage years in Crawley so I look out for their results. Used to watch a few games, mainly because I had a couple of mates who played for them in the southern league.

Gold coast....when did you attend Crawley games? Mid 60s for me.

Meerkat

Maidstone Utd my local team who are now in Ryman South and returning to the town with a new stadium after many years exile this season.  By coincidence their new ground has the River Medway running pass it and Fulham has the Thames, can't go wrong   scarf

TheDon

Laughing Spam Fritter

Newport County and Bournemouth