News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Romelu Lukaku to join on loan for the season from Chelsea?

Started by os5889, July 17, 2012, 08:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: TonyGilroy on July 18, 2012, 07:01:51 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 18, 2012, 06:47:18 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on July 17, 2012, 12:15:50 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 17, 2012, 12:04:47 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on July 17, 2012, 11:43:40 AM

I have no opinion on Lukaku but I assume that Jol and his scouting team do.
ok then how many times have you seen trotta to justify your comment?

I've seen his first team appearances for Fulham such as they are and a couple of games for Wycombe.

He didn't impress at Watford but I didn't see those.

I'm not trashing him - I hope he succeeds - he just hasn't impressed me the way that, say, Frei and Kakaniclic have and earlier, Luke Cornwall and Elliott Omusuzi did.

I'm wrong more often than I'm right.

i hope you are watching him tonight :)

Hardly possible and I assume you aren't either.

I hope he's playing well and succeeds. A couple of goals in a friendly though proves nothing.
it proves more than it would by not scoring in friendlies.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

TonyGilroy

I'll be seeing us at Wycombe next week.

They've just given a trial to Ismael Ehui. He scored plenty in youth and reserve team football and played in a pre season game against Celtic. He looked good and I was impressed.

He never played a competitive first team match for us and went straight to non league.

I want ALL our young players to succeed but very few do at this level.

Whether you or I are right about Trotta will be known in a year or two. I hope you turn out to be right.

MJG

I have said this on twitter but what more can Trotta do. He's a young striker scoring at all levels and on loan and yet people still give him a hard time.
He deserves a run and the chance in the match day squad. We have a young striker who can score goals show some faith.

OZ-WHITE

There has been some negativity about the loan for Romelu Lukaku but we need a centre forward and Romelu is a talented player if he slots in 9 or 10 goals this season and we did'nt pay for him and only paid half his wages its a solid deal

Now its likely that Deuce will be going so our attack would look like this

Duff...............................Ruiz
................  Rodallega...........
......Lukaku.....................Petric

With Trotta coming off the bench and Ruiz on the wing it looks solid enough to me

If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

mccscratch

He netted two goals in the friendly with Seattle last night... played well enough... but heck Eddie "The All Star" Johnson looked pretty good too... turned several defenders and created multiple chances...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

ElissonSnygg

According to the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet we've loaned Lukaku next season. I doubt that this is true (like they have some secret source or something). But thought I put it up just as any other rumour.

Edit: I know that a lot of rumours in Aftonbladet are from Daily Mirror, but can't find anything there about Lukaku.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

MOR :

Whole thread on it on page 2...

rusty shackleford

Old news, and Villa are the favourites now according to twitter

ElissonSnygg

But it says it's a done deal, which confuses me.

Burt

Didn't he score twice for them in a friendly a couple of days ago? I think he is staking a claim to staying put.

MasterHaynes

well he just scored 2 goals in their opening tour game so maybe they might keep him

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: rusty shackleford on July 21, 2012, 01:01:40 PM
Quote from: Burt on July 21, 2012, 06:22:30 PM
Didn't he score twice for them in a friendly a couple of days ago? I think he is staking a claim to staying put.
Quote from: MasterHaynes on July 21, 2012, 06:54:52 PM
well he just scored 2 goals in their opening tour game so maybe they might keep him

Well it looks like I wasn't that wrong this morning after all: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4442516/Romelu-Lukaku-to-join-Fulham-on-a-season-long-loan-deal.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Maybe it's part of the deal with Mousse going the other way  090.gif

RidgeRider

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on July 22, 2012, 12:15:41 AM

Well it looks like I wasn't that wrong this morning after all: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4442516/Romelu-Lukaku-to-join-Fulham-on-a-season-long-loan-deal.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Maybe The Sun is reading the Swedish papers or this board.? :dft012:

Not a very wordy article either is it? Having another option up top is not a bad thing. Though the last time we borrowed one of their youngsters he ended up in France having shown very little.

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 22, 2012, 12:30:27 AM
Quote from: ElissonSnygg on July 22, 2012, 12:15:41 AM

Maybe The Sun is reading the Swedish papers or this board.? :dft012:

Not a very wordy article either is it? Having another option up top is not a bad thing.

Haha yeah, that'd be kinda cool though  :59:  

Sorry if the response sounded arrogant. Looking forward to hear more about the agreement tomorrow!