Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 18, 2012, 10:24:17 PM
Quote from: Burt on July 18, 2012, 08:13:02 PM
Quote from: ddeuce on July 18, 2012, 07:00:35 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 18, 2012, 07:00:00 PM
ddeuce is english!!!

And i'm staying DDeuce whatever!

You know I will be starting a campaign to call you Hhugo...  :dft011:

Ddave
You may have to explain Only Fools and Horses to some of our overseas friends!

I suggest you do it on the beano to Margate.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

Fulham til I die... As I have been over on numerous occasions, and met hundreds of supporters on and off these messageboards, i wouldn't trade you lot in  :scarf: its not about Clint, its about what fulham represents, and how they represent me. Proud to be fulham and I will go with the black and white to the end. I love the reaction from her majesty's custom officials... What did you say, you've flown across the pond to go to craven cottage on a Tuesday night to see them play Blackburn and youre on the first flight out tomorrow morning??? Fair play sir.....  Lol their look of shock is worth all the tea in China.

If we don't win the league ill be rooting for the Scouse to do it. I've always liked them, and will make the trip to Anfield when we play them or if I'm over and we play on seperate days.
The Dude abides.

YankeeJim

Going no where. I've been here since before McBride but his time cemented me in. I want Clint to stay but I'll damn sure boo him if he scores against us.
Besides, Hatter Don and myself are the smart old brain farts......wait, that didn't come out right.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

hesedmedia

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 19, 2012, 01:28:38 AM
Going no where. I've been here since before McBride but his time cemented me in. I want Clint to stay but I'll damn sure boo him if he scores against us.
Besides, Hatter Don and myself are the smart old brain farts......wait, that didn't come out right.

Could have been worse, though. "Smart old fart-brains", for instance.

bmasar

If I stuck around after Eddie Johnson's departure, nothing could shake me from Fulham  :015:

Azeedo

I know there a lot of us in North Carolina we should get together sometime

NCSUWhite

I'm in Raleigh and would be interested in a meet up!

valdeingruo

A majority of the Americans, at least on this board i can see staying. Seen bits since Coleman starting a deep-rooted passion. The fact that there has been an american or few in the squad has been a non factor. I would agree with bmasar, it was quite hard to take the E Johnson departure.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Azeedo

Quote from: NCSUWhite on July 19, 2012, 03:49:46 AM
yeah may be we can get get together for a game during the season, I know against Liverpool lol

valdeingruo

Quote from: Azeedo on July 19, 2012, 04:03:17 AM
Quote from: NCSUWhite on July 19, 2012, 03:49:46 AM
yeah may be we can get get together for a game during the season, I know against Liverpool lol

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

BarryP

Quote from: CincyFulham on July 18, 2012, 06:52:32 PM
If Clint does move on this summer will you be here next season.  

It has always been a dream of mine to test myself at the highest level possible level and if the opportunity came along to post on a Champions League caliber forum it would be difficult not to seize the moment. I do have to say that I have been quite happy and feel that I have grown posting here at FOF and I am in no hurry to leave.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

HatterDon

Quote from: Azeedo on July 19, 2012, 03:46:59 AM
I know there a lot of us in North Carolina we should get together sometime

Gonna see your railhawks get stung by the Scorpions on the 28th.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

nevzter

Quote from: BarryP on July 19, 2012, 04:31:34 AM
If Clint does move on this summer will you be here next season.  

It has always been a dream of mine to test myself at the highest level possible level and if the opportunity came along to post on a Champions League caliber forum it would be difficult not to seize the moment. I do have to say that I have been quite happy and feel that I have grown posting here at FOF and I am in no hurry to leave.
064.gif 078.gif
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

tslyon

Not gong anywhere.  In fact, the wife and I are traveling to London for Christmas/New Years and already have hospitality tickets (McBride's) for the 29 December game against Swansea.  First game.  I wanted to sit in H5 or 6, but had to keep the better half happy as well.  So, it'll be a little more tame, but I can say, "I've been there"! :wine:

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: tslyon on July 19, 2012, 05:04:57 AM
Not gong anywhere.  In fact, the wife and I are traveling to London for Christmas/New Years and already have hospitality tickets (McBride's) for the 29 December game against Swansea.  First game.  I wanted to sit in H5 or 6, but had to keep the better half happy as well.  So, it'll be a little more tame, but I can say, "I've been there"! :wine:

It's a great feeling sir, hope you see us get a W... I went to 7 matches before I saw us beat Bolton away a few years back 3-1... Might have been the best 90 minutes of sport watching in my life.
The Dude abides.

tslyon

Words cannot describe how excited I am.  I've be scouring the board looking for pubs to go to before/after the match.  Obviously hoping for the W, but if not it's just another excuse to go again!

Logicalman

If Clint does move on this summer will you be here next season.  I've been a Fulham supporter since the days when we were bouncing around the lower divisions, so I won't be going anywhere.   I was just wondering if some of the newer supporters will be sticking around..... HD and Ridge you don't have to reply.

Was talking to a ManU supporter and he said when Park signed for QPR many of the "lifelong" ManU supporters from Korea suddenly disappeared.

As with you Cincy, been there since the days of Haynes et al, so it's a little late to change now just because I'm now a Yank and we might not have fellow countrymen in the Fulham side.

Personally, to those that do choose to leave - bye.  096.gig

NogoodBoyo

Logic - you might be a US citizen but you're still a British Bobby heart!
Nogood "even if you're now a tech-head, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

And what the hell are you doing up so early?  Can't sleep with the excitement or porstrate probs overnight?
Nogood "drip torture, isit" Boyo