watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Clint trying to force a move?

Started by Hammer Smith, July 30, 2012, 06:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I'm not believing 99 percent of this. The writer acts as if there had been public statements about Dempsey wanting to leave, having a bust-up with Jol during training. The fact is that they -- like we -- know nothing. I seriously doubt if goal.com has a stringer out following the team, one who is privy to all this inside information.

What makes MORE sense to me -- if indeed Dempsey told Jol he wanted to go back to England -- is that if he's not going to play anyhow, he wanted to train at Motspur Park and go home to his family every evening.

The comparisons with RvP and Modric are rubbish.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Gozorich

Quote from: HatterDon on July 30, 2012, 06:15:30 PM
I'm not believing 99 percent of this. The writer acts as if there had been public statements about Dempsey wanting to leave, having a bust-up with Jol during training. The fact is that they -- like we -- know nothing. I seriously doubt if goal.com has a stringer out following the team, one who is privy to all this inside information.

What makes MORE sense to me -- if indeed Dempsey told Jol he wanted to go back to England -- is that if he's not going to play anyhow, he wanted to train at Motspur Park and go home to his family every evening.

The comparisons with RvP and Modric are rubbish.

Your ruining the fun by being reasonable!

Peabody

btings

Surely it can't be impossible for some enterprising journalist to actually figure out if he's in Switzerland or not.

dont stand me down

Agreed maybe they could hack his phone?

ffc73

What's all the fuss people?

Clint's injured. MJ said so last weekend.

Nothing to see here. Let's all move on

Steven Ageroad

Interestingly, reading down the the article is the comment that Ethu did not fly out to Switzerland after being told by MJ to find another club!

Admin

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on July 30, 2012, 06:50:29 PM
Interestingly, reading down the the article is the comment that Ethu did not fly out to Switzerland after being told by MJ to find another club!

But was happily warming up against Wycombe on Saturday running up and down the touch line bantering with the Fulham fans to "Dickson, what's the score".

A load of rubbish that a manager will tell a player to just "look for another club". It was only against the Met the other night that Martin Jol said no one has come in for Dickson.

mccscratch

Clint re-injured his hamstring about a week and a half ago in Germany... I also highly doubt that Clint would be having a bust up with a manager that holds him in high regard and puts him first on the team sheet... bust ups are usually for guys that think they should be used more...

I hate to say it but I am actually happy that he has a niggling little hammy problem...hopefully it will steer teams clear of him before the deadline...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

MJG

Quote from: FFC73 on July 30, 2012, 06:39:08 PM

Jol did not say he was injured, he said he was a couple of weeks away from full fitness. The website said injured trio (Dave & Davies plus Dempsey)

Lighthouse

Frei and Swart look worried in the photo as they are approaching the plane. I wonder what has been going on behind closed doors? Rodders could be on his way out without even playing for Fulham. Plus Dickson has clearly had a fight with Clint and have both been left out as a punishment.

Or I could be trying to fill in space and guess what is going on.

Bottle of Bleacher Report.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Admin

Quote from: MJG on July 30, 2012, 07:01:48 PM

Jol did not say he was injured, he said he was a couple of weeks away from full fitness. The website said injured trio (Dave & Davies plus Dempsey)

Jol said at the Met game that Dempsey had returned from the U.S with an injury and that he was also axhausted. A recurrence of the same injury that kept him out of the Tottenham game apparently, so it's his hamstring. Davies also hasn't featured so him being fully fit isn't true either.    

MJG

Quote from: Admin on July 30, 2012, 07:13:19 PM

Jol said at the Met game that Dempsey had returned from the U.S with an injury and that he was also axhausted. A recurrence of the same injury that kept him out of the Tottenham game apparently, so it's his hamstring. Davies also hasn't featured so him being fully fit isn't true either.    
fair enough, I know some met him at the game, I can only go by whats on the official.

Admin

Quote from: MJG on July 30, 2012, 07:15:29 PM

fair enough, I know some met him at the game, I can only go by whats on the official.

Don't get me wrong, Jol could be telling people what he wants to tell them just to keep things under wraps. For all we know Dempsey could be off, but I just can't see the guy forcing a move, falling out with Jol and causing a scene at Fulham, he's more professional than that. The media have been trying to sell Dempsey all summer and the longer it's going on, the more agressive they have become just like this report. I know for a fact Jol loves Dempsey, he told fans that he loves players who scores goals. There is also a record breaking contract on the table for Dempsey (70k a week I've heard) for 3 years with the option of a 4th.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Admin on July 30, 2012, 07:27:38 PM

Don't get me wrong, Jol could be telling people what he wants to tell them just to keep things under wraps. For all we know Dempsey could be off, but I just can't see the guy forcing a move, falling out with Jol and causing a scene at Fulham, he's more professional than that. The media have been trying to sell Dempsey all summer and the longer it's going on, the more agressive they have become just like this report. I know for a fact Jol loves Dempsey, he told fans that he loves players who scores goals. There is also a record breaking contract on the table for Dempsey (70k a week I've heard) for 3 years with the option of a 4th.

£70k a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shurely Shome Mishtake...

mccscratch

Just to tell you how dumb Goal.com is...

In the comments section if you try to impart any sort of logic pointing to the article being false or the truth being stretched... they will remove the post... no profanity was used by me... only facts presented. gone.. instantly...

They just want to get page hits with... tabloid journalism all the way..
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Admin

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on July 30, 2012, 07:30:19 PM
Quote from: Admin on July 30, 2012, 07:27:38 PM

£70k a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shurely Shome Mishtake...

Could be £65K a week, who really knows but I know it's the best ever contract offered in Fulham's history.

MJG

I'll be honest I don't buy all this he's a proffesional and wont treat us badly type stuff.
He's a footballer and will be looking after no1. It may turn out that he deals with everything above board, but in the end he owes us nothing.

Brede Butter Pudding

Eddie Johnson's latest tweet:

Dempsey will be a great contribution to Liverpool. #topplayer