watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moussa Transfer thread - merged

Started by General, August 28, 2012, 11:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukeJennings

I love you dembele :( you look bloody stupid in that kit!!!!!!!
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Brede Butter Pudding

The most frustrating part of this for me is that, realisitically, he's not moved a club that's going to be hugely more succesful than we are in the next 5 or 6 years... Yes they're a much bigger club and he'll earn more money, but there's no way on earth they're going to beat the likes of United, Man City or Chelsea to the league title in the next 5/6/7 years, nor are they going to win the CL, let alone reach it. He's only 25, it's not like had he stayed another season at Fulham he'd have been unable to move to a bigger club then... I feel as though he's sold himself short moving to Spurs. He could have easily slotted into the likes of Chelsea, City or United, or even Real Madrid, and I would have then felt that his move was justified as he was joining a club that is realistically going to challenge for major titles. Ultimately he might be involved in a successful Spurs cup run in the next few years, but the likeliehood of him winning the league or Champions League, or even playing in the Champions League, is, in my opinion, minimal, and that for me is the most disappointing part of it all.

But anyway, good luck the Moose, you were the most talented player I've seen in a Fulham shirt in a very long time, arguably ever, and I wish you every luck in the future. I just wish you'd gone to a more likeable team, one that I have some respect for.

rusty shackleford

Time for Mousa Dembele to step up to the plate for us

twang

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 29, 2012, 05:07:59 PM
Time for Mousa Dembele to step up to the plate for us

Mousa is gone, Moussa on the other hand is still here.

PokerMatt

Ugh that looks truly disgusting. Sp*rs and qpha are the two clubs he could have gone to where I will wish him the worst and not the best. A big club I could accept. But spurs? Worst fans I've ever met. I hope he's a failure. Yes I'm bitter, but I'll never bring myself to root for a spurs player.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Nero

Prehaps this is part of Spurs deal with Madrid they but Moussa now and Real Madrid will buy him next year off them.

s4ffc

Goodbye Dembele, let's hope Fulham can find another decent midfielder before the window closes.

mikie

:dft004:
Hang your head in shame fulham. Last nights result coupled with offloading Dembele is why i dont buy season tickets anymore... As far as i am concerned you have ripped of many of my fellow Fulham supporters and friends. Disgusting!!!

fulhamben

think you are on the wrong board. try we are the ranger boys.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

5 years...now that is a proper contract and one a player like Mousa deserves.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Mr Fulham

Quote from: alexbishop on August 29, 2012, 05:37:36 PM

And basically it's why Moussa only signed a three year deal with a clause in the second year. He saw Fulham as a good stepping stone.

Stop moaning and wake up. There no way he would have signed a new deal at Fulham, he was always going to leave after two or three years.

alexbishop

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 29, 2012, 05:39:51 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on August 29, 2012, 05:37:36 PM

And basically it's why Moussa only signed a three year deal with a clause in the second year. He saw Fulham as a good stepping stone.

Stop moaning and wake up. There no way he would have signed a new deal at Fulham, he was always going to leave after two or three years.

Sorry, where have I moaned?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

mikie

QPR in for a Real Madrid midfielder now.. A club with real ambition...

Jack Fulham

That will fetch Spurs a nice fee when he wants to leave to a bigger club in 2 years.

God The Mechanic

His Twitter page says he still plays for Fulham, so there's hope yet!

fulham1234

Although he has just tweeted saying he's happy to have signed a new contract at Tottenham FC

Burt

To be fair to him, he has always said that we were a stepping stone on the way to supposedly bigger and better things.

Given how long he has left on the contract, we got a good deal.

It's a shame. But it was inevitable. And we haven't got ripped off.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: mikie on August 29, 2012, 05:48:38 PM
QPR in for a Real Madrid midfielder now.. A club with real ambition...
fp.gif

@alexbishop: Sorry Alex, that wasn't aimed at you mate.

JBH

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 29, 2012, 05:52:27 PM
That will fetch Spurs a nice fee when he wants to leave to a bigger club in 2 years.

12 months and he will be off to Real Madrid, especially as Spurs are now officially their feeder club

God The Mechanic

Quote from: fulham1234 on August 29, 2012, 05:55:36 PM
Although he has just tweeted saying he's happy to have signed a new contract at Tottenham FC

Absolute scoundrel!  That wasn't there when I posted :P