watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moussa Transfer thread - merged

Started by General, August 28, 2012, 11:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

Hopefully they're too busy on transfers to make statements.

I expected both Dems to go this summer but assumed it would be much earlier. The time to take stock will be after the window closes and anything is possible from exciting signings through dross to nothing. I have no idea what to expect.

I don't doubt that the club is trying though.

NogoodBoyo

Was Tony Gale set up by the club's management to throw that figure out there after the ManU game to focus attention on Mousa's real value?
I suspect there may be a grain of something in there even if it's just salt with which to burn our wounds.  I also suspect that we have gained more than 15 million.  If so, as Sipwell said elsewhere, that's good business for the club as he would have gone for nothing in one year's time.  And it's 3x or more his book value.
My advice to the suicidal and vitriolically angry?  It's a game.  It's a football club.  It's not remotely near life or death.  We have loads of other players.  There are loads of other good players out there.  It will get sorted - not as prettily as if Mousa had stayed, but the odds of him going were always high.  Same with Dempsey. 

Nogood "not as serious as that, isit" Boyo

horse1031

could be...  interesting thought and one that could have some validity.  I think we got more than 15 for him too.  I just hope that we get some quality people in before the window shuts.

sipwell

He is worth a lot of money. He gets airtime and everyone is raving about him. He has 1 year left on his contract (with the very blurry one year extension). Either Fulham should have given him a seriously improved contract (making him one of the big earners at the club) or they should have sold him for what someone is willing to give. Spuds give 15. That is not bad.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

jelmo

Odd article to post on the official site if he had the £15 clause and a host of top clubs (and Spurs) all chasing after him.

Seems like they are saying that he should be worth £25 but you can have him for £15. What a bargain!

Jack Fulham

if he has a clause, no one would of bid higher. Surprised Arsenal and United didn't come in for him to be honest. Still think he could of done better than Spurs.

bucksfulham

:009: Dembele gone.. official on club website

horse1031

Good luck Moussa, hope you find what you are looking for.  You really were special.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/dembele-deal-agreed-29082012.page?

bulgariawhite

Right that's it. Can we not get on with looking forward, and stop licking our wounds.
We knew it would happen. Let's get on with life and don't dwell on the past.
I just hope we greet him at the Cottage with respect for what he did for us.
He is not a Judas, but has been professional in all his statements

George G

Great. 3 central midfielders have left, our top scorer, also a midfielder, is refusing to play, and we haven't brought in one midfielder. Even without the sale of Dembele surely we should have added some real quality earlier in the window. Now we find ourselves in an unbelievably bad situation.
Keep calm, think of Fulham FC

Northern Cottager

All hope of a last minute U-Turn gone. Good Luck Dembele.   :012:

jelmo

Wow. About 4 lines on the site and you had to scroll down the page to find the article hidden away.

Undisclosed fee so we wont know if we actually got value for money or got bent over. The communication to fans is pretty non existent unless they are trying to flog you a load of sh*t.

General

Quote from: horse1031 on August 29, 2012, 04:32:19 PM
Good luck Moussa, hope you find what you are looking for.  You really were special.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/dembele-deal-agreed-29082012.page?

Villas Boas' face says it all... :(

mr-ska

Deleted the duplicate post bucksfulham..  nothing wrong with it..  just duplicate.  thanks for the info.. guttted

bucksfulham

Quote from: jelmo on August 29, 2012, 04:41:43 PM
Wow. About 4 lines on the site and you had to scroll down the page to find the article hidden away.

Undisclosed fee so we wont know if we actually got value for money or got bent over. The communication to fans is pretty non existent unless they are trying to flog you a load of sh*t.

When did FFC ever disclose a fee for a player moving in or out?

btings

Dembele's gone, one more round, Dembele's gone: Delia's Gone-Johnny Cash

rusty shackleford

rusty shackleford