A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham "after" Moussa transfer thread - merged

Started by fulhamate, August 29, 2012, 09:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We are about to sign an Arsenal stricker- Park Chu Young?

likely
4 (14.3%)
unlikely
24 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

zzamora

Sky Sports understands Fulham have made enquires for West Ham midfielder Mark Noble. #FFC #WHUFC

Thoughts?

Yes please, young, British and a very good player.

1 year left on contract, can see this happening.

JIMMY D

JBH

Decent player but will no doubt be over priced!

CincyFulham1

I'd take him, but your probably right JBH he will be over priced.

Mr_Moon

Defensive playmaker, more in the mould of Danny Murphy.

I'd be happy with this.

zzamora

Quote from: JBH on August 29, 2012, 10:38:55 AM
Decent player but will no doubt be over priced!

One year left on his contract.

craven-raven

Hes West Ham to the bone though!! Not sure if he'd wanna leave
COYW!!!

jelmo

Doesnt really get the pulse racing. Massive step down from Dembele. Dont really see the point of replacing our better players with lesser ones. Whatever though... Past caring now.

cottage cheese

massive step down. Dembele had the ability to win the ball back and then run past 3 players. We need a player of this mould if we want any chance of finishing top ten.

My father is a west ham fan and moans about noble and his ability to drift in and out of games. Really does not get me excited

zzamora

Quote from: cottage cheese on August 29, 2012, 10:48:44 AM
massive step down. Dembele had the ability to win the ball back and then run past 3 players. We need a player of this mould if we want any chance of finishing top ten.

My father is a west ham fan and moans about noble and his ability to drift in and out of games. Really does not get me excited

AGAIN, Noble is not the dembele replacement.

Nothing gets you at the moment. Mark my words, its the bankruptcy/blue square south/ 1,000 fans/ Al-Fayed leaving, you name it, its happening.  092.gif

We're not being renamed Fulham Park Rangers, we're not having Craven Cottage taken away. We've sold a player. People.

General

Based on the quality of the players we had at the begining of the transfer window this guy would've only ever been a squad player. It's official, we're going backwards... looks like we'll need another Hodgson miracle now.

rusty shackleford

Dembele was a one off. It will be very very difficult to replace him

JBH

As you father is a West Ham fan it is his right to moan about Noble just as we moan about our players all the time.

But as was said ealier, he would not be a direct replacement for Moussa just an addition to the squad to replace the likes of MUrphy/Etuhu etc

JBH

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 29, 2012, 10:54:25 AM

What about approching Real Madrid to get Kaka on loan?

rusty shackleford

Quote from: JBH on August 29, 2012, 10:55:42 AM

Sure, why not?

cottage cheese

Quote from: ddeuce on August 29, 2012, 10:51:10 AM

Nothing gets you at the moment. Mark my words, its the bankruptcy/blue square south/ 1,000 fans/ Al-Fayed leaving, you name it, its happening.  092.gif

We're not being renamed Fulham Park Rangers, we're not having Craven Cottage taken away. We've sold a player. People.

Then where would noble play? The big mistake is to put him on the wing. He plays in the middle for west ham. However, we already have ruiz in the advanced position and again as we have seen he does not play well on the wing either.

Noble is only 24 or 25 and will want first team football so this singing would not have come off had dembele remained i think.

Mr_Moon

Noble under Jol has the potential to be very different to Noble under Allardyce, Curbishley or whoever.

Zu-Meister

thats probably because of sam allerdyce's long ball bypass midfield tactics.

zzamora

Quote from: cottage cheese on August 29, 2012, 10:57:26 AM
Quote from: ddeuce on August 29, 2012, 10:51:10 AM

Nothing gets you at the moment. Mark my words, its the bankruptcy/blue square south/ 1,000 fans/ Al-Fayed leaving, you name it, its happening.  092.gif

Then where would noble play? The big mistake is to put him on the wing. He plays in the middle for west ham. However, we already have ruiz in the advanced position and again as we have seen he does not play well on the wing either.

Noble is only 24 or 25 and will want first team football so this singing would not have come off had dembele remained i think.

Oh I don't know, how about central midfield, as well as covering other positions? Thats a relevation! A player who can play more than one position...

We've been interested in Noble for a long time, we're moving for him now because last year of his contract, push for the end of the window=lower price. Brinkmanship.

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 29, 2012, 10:56:54 AM
Quote from: JBH on August 29, 2012, 10:55:42 AM

Sure, why not?

I could need some excitement yes !
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg