A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham "after" Moussa transfer thread - merged

Started by fulhamate, August 29, 2012, 09:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We are about to sign an Arsenal stricker- Park Chu Young?

likely
4 (14.3%)
unlikely
24 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: hesedmedia on August 29, 2012, 01:41:26 PM
is Moussa Sissoko still available?

Yes. €7m is the reported fee. I'd definitely pay that.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

hesedmedia

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on August 29, 2012, 02:16:55 PM

That'd be roughly the same value;quality ratio as Dembele for 15m, I think. Would love love love that to happen, but I know he's probably got his sights set on Pool or Utd or some such.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: hesedmedia on August 29, 2012, 02:24:04 PM
Quote from: ClarksOriginal on August 29, 2012, 02:16:55 PM

That'd be roughly the same value;quality ratio as Dembele for 15m, I think. Would love love love that to happen, but I know he's probably got his sights set on Pool or Utd or some such.

Fell out of form last year... I'm not sure MUFC or LFC would bid for him now.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

westcliff white

as some of you may know if you followed the old cottage corner on the ffc site, i work out in belgium and get to see all french, belgian and dutch league football, and also get to see all the rumours and bids etc that are made. In these countries all fees are revealed, and most bids seem to be revealed.

ANyway we have according to reports in france and french speaking belgum mae a bid of 6.5 million pounds for Gomis, no news either way on this bid as to refusal or accepted. This morning it was reveale din the belgian press we have made a bid for bentke, unlike villas bid it has yet to be rejected. according to dutch speakin g belgian press the chadli deal is not dead and talks have resumed due to player coming back to us as he has dropped his saary demands, previously his aget had stated he would not accepte any less than 5.5 times his current salary (which meant circa 72.5 k per week). We hold an interest in steekelnburg however accoridng to press this is more for next summer, Steeklenberg has stated he admires Jol more than any other manager apprently. We have enquired about either Mbokani and or Suarez from anderlecht, but anderlecht have not confirmed which, saurez is a player who players behind a stiker, mbokani is just a goal scorer (but has attitude).

Every day is a Fulham day

AlFayedsChequebook

Would you be able to point us in the direction of some links to these rumours?

zzamora

I'm sure Chadli is coming back to us.

I mean, its not like hes injured or anything.  fp.gif

Mr_Moon

Suarez failed a medical for CSKA a few weeks ago and Mbokani scored for Anderlecht last night to send them into the Champions League. Can't see either coming really.

Chopper

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 29, 2012, 12:43:59 PM
Quote from: Chopper on August 29, 2012, 12:20:28 PM
Quote from: TWFL on August 29, 2012, 11:45:08 AM
According to the Head of Sport at the Daily Mail, Lee Clayton, West Ham are open to any offers and in fact would encourage them as apparently Allardyce doesn't rate him.

That's interesting. I've always rated him. Would prefer Ramsey though ...
I very much doubt Ramsey will leave Arsenal now.

I know, wishful thinking.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

westcliff white

i will get the links for you, as I am in the UK today. will get a collegue to send me them over.

I had not heard re benteke till today when one of the guys in work rang me to tell me.

The anderlecht stuff is from a guy i work with who is on the board at anderlecht for the clubs fans, i know that sounds suspect but I dont normally post anything about transfers as what ever anyone says someone will say it is all BS.

but yes moon i agree re suarez he failed the edical 3 times, and cska called it off as they didnt want to wait for the player to become fit before playing him. re mbokani, seems unlikey however Anderlecht need money , they tend to sell one player for money each summer. suarez deal was for circa 12 million euros so they may be tempted.

Every day is a Fulham day

Mr_Moon

Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2012, 03:43:23 PM
i will get the links for you, as I am in the UK today. will get a collegue to send me them over.

I had not heard re benteke till today when one of the guys in work rang me to tell me.

The anderlecht stuff is from a guy i work with who is on the board at anderlecht for the clubs fans, i know that sounds suspect but I dont normally post anything about transfers as what ever anyone says someone will say it is all BS.

but yes moon i agree re suarez he failed the edical 3 times, and cska called it off as they didnt want to wait for the player to become fit before playing him. re mbokani, seems unlikey however Anderlecht need money , they tend to sell one player for money each summer. suarez deal was for circa 12 million euros so they may be tempted.

I don't really know about Anderlecht's finances except they'll surely come into a lot of money now for reaching the group stages. Saying that, Dinamo Zagreb who were in dire straits have just sold Badelj now they've reached the groups.

whiteburp

sorry mate we are looking for men he dont qualify he plays for west ham !!!

ElissonSnygg

For me it's:

Loic Remy
Mark Noble
John Guidetti
Charlie Adam
Maarten Stekelenburg
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

FFC1987

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 29, 2012, 04:44:48 PM
For me it's:

Loic Remy
Mark Noble
John Guidetti
Charlie Adam
Maarten Stekelenburg
Chadli.

ElissonSnygg

L-Wizzy

Twitter: @officialslimwiz

ElissonSnygg

Black, White and Fred

Slightly unrealistic but Van Der Vaart would be nice...
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

The King

Gomis, Stekelenburg, Noble, Richardson, Chadli. We'll probably get one of those, Richardson.

rusty shackleford

Huddlestone Adam or Noble
Gomis

1 of the top 3 and Gomis, would at least see us not desperately threadbare