A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham "after" Moussa transfer thread - merged

Started by fulhamate, August 29, 2012, 09:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We are about to sign an Arsenal stricker- Park Chu Young?

likely
4 (14.3%)
unlikely
24 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

cottage cheese

Quote from: ddeuce on August 29, 2012, 11:01:16 AM
Quote from: cottage cheese on August 29, 2012, 10:57:26 AM
Quote from: ddeuce on August 29, 2012, 10:51:10 AM
Quote from: cottage cheese on August 29, 2012, 10:48:44 AM
massive step down. Dembele had the ability to win the ball back and then run past 3 players. We need a player of this mould if we want any chance of finishing top ten.

My father is a west ham fan and moans about noble and his ability to drift in and out of games. Really does not get me excited

AGAIN, Noble is not the dembele replacement.

Nothing gets you at the moment. Mark my words, its the bankruptcy/blue square south/ 1,000 fans/ Al-Fayed leaving, you name it, its happening.  092.gif

We're not being renamed Fulham Park Rangers, we're not having Craven Cottage taken away. We've sold a player. People.

Then where would noble play? The big mistake is to put him on the wing. He plays in the middle for west ham. However, we already have ruiz in the advanced position and again as we have seen he does not play well on the wing either.

Noble is only 24 or 25 and will want first team football so this singing would not have come off had dembele remained i think.

Oh I don't know, how about central midfield, as well as covering other positions? Thats a relevation! A player who can play more than one position...

We've been interested in Noble for a long time, we're moving for him now because last year of his contract, push for the end of the window=lower price. Brinkmanship.

Then why have we gone in for him after we have sold dembele...we have had all summer to bed him in? The price would have been cheaper at the start as West ham will now need to find someone etc...it just baffles me if he was a target like you said, why have we left it so late?  Maybe the funds coming in from dembele? That suggests then he is coming in to fill his void

Mr Fulham

I very much doubt this will happen. He's West Ham through and through, a type of player we sadly don't have. A player who is actually a fan of his football club.

And yes, apparently he doesn't want to move.

zzamora

Quote from: cottage cheese on August 29, 2012, 11:07:13 AM
massive step down. Dembele had the ability to win the ball back and then run past 3 players. We need a player of this mould if we want any chance of finishing top ten.

My father is a west ham fan and moans about noble and his ability to drift in and out of games. Really does not get me excited

Nothing gets you at the moment. Mark my words, its the bankruptcy/blue square south/ 1,000 fans/ Al-Fayed leaving, you name it, its happening.  092.gif

We're not being renamed Fulham Park Rangers, we're not having Craven Cottage taken away. We've sold a player. People.

Then where would noble play? The big mistake is to put him on the wing. He plays in the middle for west ham. However, we already have ruiz in the advanced position and again as we have seen he does not play well on the wing either.

Noble is only 24 or 25 and will want first team football so this singing would not have come off had dembele remained i think.

Oh I don't know, how about central midfield, as well as covering other positions? Thats a relevation! A player who can play more than one position...

We've been interested in Noble for a long time, we're moving for him now because last year of his contract, push for the end of the window=lower price. Brinkmanship.

Then why have we gone in for him after we have sold dembele...we have had all summer to bed him in? The price would have been cheaper at the start as West ham will now need to find someone etc...it just baffles me if he was a target like you said, why have we left it so late?  Maybe the funds coming in from dembele? That suggests then he is coming in to fill his void

You've just ignored what I've said about Brinkmanship. Players values don't go up at the end of the window, especially if theres one year left on the contract.

ElissonSnygg

Noble in a Fulham shirt or a West Ham shirt on Upton Park saturday?

Only god knows.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

cottage cheese

Quote from: ddeuce on August 29, 2012, 11:12:20 AM
Quote from: cottage cheese on August 29, 2012, 11:07:13 AM

Nothing gets you at the moment. Mark my words, its the bankruptcy/blue square south/ 1,000 fans/ Al-Fayed leaving, you name it, its happening.  092.gif

Then why have we gone in for him after we have sold dembele...we have had all summer to bed him in? The price would have been cheaper at the start as West ham will now need to find someone etc...it just baffles me if he was a target like you said, why have we left it so late?  Maybe the funds coming in from dembele? That suggests then he is coming in to fill his void

You've just ignored what I've said about Brinkmanship. Players values don't go up at the end of the window, especially if theres one year left on the contract.

I havnt ignored just I was just backing up my theory. If noble was always part of the plan then why have we left it so late? It would be wiser to have got him in before the season started. I just think he wil be coming into replace dembele thats all. Each to their own opinion! ha

Jack Fulham

With so little time left, will the plan go to plan?

Burt

Not sure why he would want to leave the club he loves.

It would be a good signing, but I can't see beyond this just being another lazy rumour.

TWFL

According to the Head of Sport at the Daily Mail, Lee Clayton, West Ham are open to any offers and in fact would encourage them as apparently Allardyce doesn't rate him.

Fulham Gentleman

I hope we don't sign him.  I've lived in Korea for about 9 years and have seen him a lot.  He is not good enough for the Premier League, which is why Arsenal never use him despite not having enough strikers.  He gets in good positions but has a poor first touch and never seems to shoot on target.  He wouldn't be great for marketing either as Koreans hate him over his military service delay.  Besides Koreans are not the type to buy shirts or attend matches.  Only a few thousand showed up for the 2008 pre-season tour and most were ex-pats. 

LBNo11

...welcome Fulham Gentleman, and I appreciate your comments and insight. When we had Seol Ki-Hyeon we received no support from Koreans despite New Malden (which has one of the worlds largest Korean population outside of Korea) being around the corner from Motspur Park and a 265 bus ride away from Fulham...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

fulhamate

Quote from: Fulham Gentleman on August 29, 2012, 11:52:31 AM
I hope we don't sign him.  I've lived in Korea for about 9 years and have seen him a lot.  He is not good enough for the Premier League, which is why Arsenal never use him despite not having enough strikers.  He gets in good positions but has a poor first touch and never seems to shoot on target.  He wouldn't be great for marketing either as Koreans hate him over his military service delay.  Besides Koreans are not the type to buy shirts or attend matches.  Only a few thousand showed up for the 2008 pre-season tour and most were ex-pats. 

Thanks. The problem is the club does not know what you know. Why don't you email the club to let them the truth? I also heard that a lot Koreans hate him. It would not be a good idea to sign him then. I talked with a scottish Fulham supporter just now and he said he heard this rumor from the club. If it is true, the club has no idea about him. It's a problem.

Fulham Gentleman

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 29, 2012, 12:04:58 PM
...welcome Fulham Gentleman, and I appreciate your comments and insight. When we had Seol Ki-Hyeon we received no support from Koreans despite New Malden (which has one of the worlds largest Korean population outside of Korea) being around the corner from Motspur Park and a 265 bus ride away from Fulham...

Cheers.  I met Seol Gihyeon, and most of the team, during the 2008 Korea tour.  He was the only one I personally did not like.  Koreans are not football supporters in general, but tend to go for big brand names.  Not surprising Koreans in London do not support the team well.

Quote from: fulhamate on August 29, 2012, 12:12:18 PM
Quote from: Fulham Gentleman on August 29, 2012, 11:52:31 AM

Thanks. The problem is the club does not know what you know. Why don't you email the club to let them the truth? I also heard that a lot Koreans hate him. It would not be a good idea to sign him then. I talked with a scottish Fulham supporter just now and he said he heard this rumor from the club. If it is true, the club has no idea about him. It's a problem.

I'll give it a go.

Chopper

Quote from: TWFL on August 29, 2012, 11:45:08 AM
According to the Head of Sport at the Daily Mail, Lee Clayton, West Ham are open to any offers and in fact would encourage them as apparently Allardyce doesn't rate him.

That's interesting. I've always rated him. Would prefer Ramsey though ...
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Chopper on August 29, 2012, 12:20:28 PM
Quote from: TWFL on August 29, 2012, 11:45:08 AM

That's interesting. I've always rated him. Would prefer Ramsey though ...
I very much doubt Ramsey will leave Arsenal now.

west kowloon white

Mr Lampard is/was West Ham through and through-that argument surely tosh ,knowing loyalty of footballers to boot-can see him  being an Sam reject-hasn't he bought for his role-a name that won't spring to mind??

fulhamben

Quote from: west kowloon white on August 29, 2012, 12:47:55 PM
Mr Lampard is/was West Ham through and through-that argument surely tosh ,knowing loyalty of footballers to boot-can see him  being an Sam reject-hasn't he bought for his role-a name that won't spring to mind??
slightly different with frank though. he handed in a request the second harry was sacked. family loyalty over club loyalty for that one
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rusty shackleford

It would be nice to be able to disconnect from everything until Saturday morning. Hate all these shitey twitter rumours but cant help but read them

zzamora

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 29, 2012, 01:13:52 PM
It would be nice to be able to disconnect from everything until Saturday morning. Hate all these shitey twitter rumours but cant help but read them

This is from sky sports.

west kowloon white

Re Lampard/West Ham loyalty-a fat Chelsea contract must have softened the "family loyalty"cross to bear...not that have anything against the guy-find him a refreshingly intelligent footballer.

hesedmedia