watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov - Update - in club car to Motspur - merged

Started by spikey norman, August 29, 2012, 06:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcbulgaria

Interesting reports going around the web. 2 days ago news said he rejected the 1.8mil Euro/season offer from Fiorentina because he wanted 1 million more. Today papers report we are giving him 5mil pounds/season. What do you think the truth is? Obviously he's above the top wage of 45k, but double that? Doubt it.

King_Crud

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on August 31, 2012, 08:41:14 AM
Interesting reports going around the web. 2 days ago news said he rejected the 1.8mil Euro/season offer from Fiorentina because he wanted 1 million more. Today papers report we are giving him 5mil pounds/season. What do you think the truth is? Obviously he's above the top wage of 45k, but double that? Doubt it.

Daily Mail says £5m transfer and £50k a week for 2 years

epsomraver

All complete guess work, the club NEVER disclose any details of transfers and wages

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: epsomraver on August 31, 2012, 09:34:10 AM
All complete guess work, the club NEVER disclose any details of transfers and wages

I can see us going up to 60-70 on a "one off" transfer but double + on our current top earner and double on what so called giants Juventus offered. Not to mention 100k is about what he was getting at Man Utd. I don't think our club would score such an own goal by givin that to even Messi.

AlFayedsChequebook

Ferguson just said in his press conference 'he wouldn't be surprised if Berbatov went to Spurs...'

:012:

Lighthouse

yep as predicted Berbatov is not a done deal to Fulham. May just get ready to  090.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

ffcbulgaria

Him signing for Fulham was confirmed on one of the sport radio stations in Bulgaria last night from his manager. But yea, before it comes up at fulhamfc.com we can still doubt the situation :D

cottage cheese

he did ditch the viola and juventus so why not make it a hat trick.

fulhamben

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on August 31, 2012, 09:45:35 AM
Him signing for Fulham was confirmed on one of the sport radio stations in Bulgaria last night from his manager. But yea, before it comes up at fulhamfc.com we can still doubt the situation :D
i cant wait 2 weeks
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bucksfulham

:012: From the Man U offal:

Sir Alex Ferguson has wished Dimitar Berbatov well - but does not think the Bulgarian is certain to join Fulham yet.

The striker has undergone a medical with Martin Jol's side and will depart Old Trafford before the deadline but there could be yet another twist regarding his future.

"Dimitar was always going to be going," admitted the boss. "I said last year he'd be leaving at the end of the season. He's not gone yet, though. I don't know anything about it. We've not had any contact with him.

"We thought he was in Italy, going to Fiorentina. But it turns out he's not gone there. He could be anywhere, to be honest with you. It wouldn't surprise me if he's at Tottenham.

"I don't think he's certain to go to Fulham, put it that way. He's a very talented player and his contribution is good, particularly at home. He's the only player to score a hat-trick against Liverpool for United. When we changed our game, it didn't suit him. We started to play with more speed. Wherever he goes, he'll do well."

There is unlikely to be any other activity around Old Trafford before the deadline on Friday night.

"There will not be any more business today," stressed Sir Alex. "There's no need to loan today. We can do that seven days after the deadline. There are one or two players we need to get out on loan - younger players - but we don't have to make a decision on that at the moment."

rusty shackleford

Why the hell was Jol and co laughing and smiling about it yesterday at the press conf if it wasnt finalised grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cottage cheese

FulhamMic

Quote from: bucksfulham on August 31, 2012, 09:47:25 AM
I don't know anything about it. We've not had any contact with him.

We thought he was in Italy, going to Fiorentina. But it turns out he's not gone there. He could be anywhere, to be honest with you.

This suggests he has absolutely no clue (if true) and therefore everything else he's said is pure speculation on SAF's part 086.gif

Also, he's leaving Utd. because he wants to play. With Spurs having signed Adebayor and Defoe having signed a new contract, would he get guaranteed first team football?

fulhamben

Quote from: FulhamMic on August 31, 2012, 09:52:59 AM
Quote from: bucksfulham on August 31, 2012, 09:47:25 AM
I don't know anything about it. We've not had any contact with him.

We thought he was in Italy, going to Fiorentina. But it turns out he's not gone there. He could be anywhere, to be honest with you.

This suggests he has absolutely no clue (if true) and therefore everything else he's said is pure speculation on SAF's part 086.gif
he followed that up with there was rumours going around. we have been dupped. panic buy here we come
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 31, 2012, 09:48:50 AM
Why the hell was Jol and co laughing and smiling about it yesterday at the press conf if it wasnt finalised grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

To make other clubs think it was a done deal to stop clubs coming in with late offers.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

craig10

Seemed to me like a bit of a dig at Berba
But ya never know as every manager says they haven't got a clue when they clearly have. Eg Big Sam all he knew was Maynard. just want them to have it signed b4 12 so he can be involved 2mo and I don't have to keep refreshing this site lol

os5889

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.