watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov - Update - in club car to Motspur - merged

Started by spikey norman, August 29, 2012, 06:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

just seen on sky sports that we are showing late interest in berbatov rivalling fiorantinas interest - can't see it happening

Jack Fulham

It seems Juve have snatched him from Florence. Not coming to us.

HatterDon

The very definition of a luxury player. Needed a Keane to do all his running for him. Good finisher, though. I'll not miss him.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ffcitaly

Italian newspapers have just confirmed that he will go to Juventus.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: HatterDon on August 29, 2012, 07:57:43 PM
The very definition of a luxury player. Needed a Keane to do all his running for him. Good finisher, though. I'll not miss him.

Seriously??  I personally rate him very highly, and a player who Fulham would massively benefit from.  Then again, having seen Ruiz a few times last season I'd put them both in the same kinda category.  Not too sure you could have two players like that in a team, not that he'd be a "luxury" though :P

rusty shackleford

According to twitter (i know) Sky Italia are reporting he has turned down Juventus to join Fulham

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 29, 2012, 08:54:48 PM
According to twitter (i know) Sky Italia are reporting he has turned down Juventus to join Fulham

Yes saw that as well. Sky Italia reporting that he wants to join Fulham!
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

rusty shackleford

If you type berbatov into twitter search you will be his by about a mission retweets of the news

Nothing real yet

fulhamben

why would he choose a team we smash every time we play them other us.  hell yes. not sure about his work rate but he is a player ive heard of
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: TWFL on August 29, 2012, 09:01:41 PM
http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2012/08/29/mercato_berbatov_manchester_united_juventus_fiorentina_fulham.html

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2012/08/29/mercato_berbatov_manchester_united_juventus_fiorentina_fulham.html

Double refusal of Bulgarian: the first is intended to Florence, then to Turin, but in the end who is convinced the London club. Here is the plot of the last days of market.

Between the two litigants has the third: Fulham controsorpassa Juventus and buy former Manchester United striker. DAY Waiting in Florence - In Florence are all waiting for: the fans gathered outside the Artemio Franchi, while the technical director Eduardo Macia is located at the airport. The Postman is Dimitar Berbatov, Manchester United striker: he is ready for a three-year to 1.8 million per season. The airport in Monaco - The player and his agent, however, and will never come. In their place a call comes in, which blocks the situation. The two make a stopover in Germany in Monaco of Bavaria in the early afternoon light up the phone and receive offers from Juventus and Fulham. Overtaking of Juventus - Juventus The surpasses Fulham and closes the deal with Manchester United. British runners to be 4.5 million payable in two years, while the player will receive 1.8 million per year plus bonuses. About twice as much as he would get by signing with Fiorentina. At this point, Berbatov and his agent should only buy a flight with which to Torino and sign the new contract. More difficulties for the Fiorentina has only 48 hours to find a striker (Niclkas Bendtner, Arsenal in pole position). controsorpasso The Fulham - When all seemed done, twist: Bulgarian refuses the offer and Juventus choose English.

watfordwhite

Quote from: TWFL on August 29, 2012, 09:01:41 PM

Between the two litigants has the third: Fulham controsorpassa Juventus and buy former Manchester United striker. DAY Waiting in Florence - In Florence are all waiting for: the fans gathered outside the Artemio Franchi, while the technical director Eduardo Macia is located at the airport. The Postman is Dimitar Berbatov, Manchester United striker: he is ready for a three-year to 1.8 million per season. The airport in Monaco - The player and his agent, however, and will never come. In their place a call comes in, which blocks the situation. The two make a stopover in Germany in Monaco of Bavaria in the early afternoon light up the phone and receive offers from Juventus and Fulham. Overtaking of Juventus - Juventus The surpasses Fulham and seems to close the deal with Manchester United: 4, 5 million payable to Manchester United in two years, to the footballer 1.8 million per year plus bonuses. About twice as much as he would get by signing with Fiorentina. controsorpasso The Fulham - When everything seems to have done, twist: Bulgarian refuses the offer and choose black and white than English, for family reasons.

4, 5 million payable to Manchester United in two years Not a bad deal.

horse1031

Quote from: fulhamben on August 29, 2012, 09:01:59 PM
why would he choose a team we smash every time we play them other us.  hell yes. not sure about his work rate but he is a player ive heard of

at the end of the article it says he is choosing Fulham for family reasons...

fulhamben

Quote from: horse1031 on August 29, 2012, 09:12:29 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 29, 2012, 09:01:59 PM
why would he choose a team we smash every time we play them other us.  hell yes. not sure about his work rate but he is a player ive heard of

at the end of the article it says he is choosing Fulham for family reasons...
but if we do sign, we all know its for footballing reasons and to come to the greatest team on earth. dont delude yourself with this family nonsense :)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

itombomb

He's excellent, but I don't think he can play up top on his own, which would mean we would have to either drop Ruiz or have him play out wide.

westcliff white

if this is true he and petric could be a good partnership, with rodellega on the back burner for us.

i think he would play with petric just behind him, tuiz on the right and a choice to come from the left, and remember dempsey has not gone yet
Every day is a Fulham day

Aaron

If this is true and the Dembele fee is accurate I'm very nearly happy again.