watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov - Update - in club car to Motspur - merged

Started by spikey norman, August 29, 2012, 06:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Hmmmm, remember earlier in this thread that I said he was a luxury because he needed a Keane to do his running for him? It occurs to me that Petric might be just the guy he needs.

This is becoming interesting.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mr-ska

Berserker..  kiss a frog  what does he turn into....  ha ha ha xx

bigalffc

it's on ESPN and sport 360.  I think he's a bargain who could come to fulham to resurrect his career with his old manager
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

twang

Willard

Marvellous! Wheel him in!

Erik Nevland's replacement is arriving...

cebu

Quote from: HatterDon on August 29, 2012, 09:52:37 PM
Hmmmm, remember earlier in this thread that I said he was a luxury because he needed a Keane to do his running for him? It occurs to me that Petric might be just the guy he needs.

This is becoming interesting.

Don't worry HD, Sidwell will do enough running to satisfy that need ...    :dft012:

horse1031

Fiorentina are NOT happy

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1146058/man-united's-dimitar-set-to-join-fulham-and-snub-juventus?&cc=5901
-------------------------------------

His actions have incensed the Viola, who published the following press release late on Wednesday evening: "ACF Fiorentina announces that it missed the acquisition of the player Dimitar Berbatov after we had reached an agreement with Manchester United and a verbal understanding with the player on a contract.

"During today the English club had granted him written permission to travel to Florence for a medical and to sign a contract. The player - accompanied by his agent - embarked on a flight to Florence with tickets paid for by the club.

"But the player never arrived in Florence because of reckless and arrogant actions of other clubs which have nothing to do with the values of honesty, fair play and sporting ethics which lie beyond the boundaries of loyalty.

"As for the player, notwithstanding his characteristics and technical merit, at this point we are happy that he did not come to Fiorentina as he is not worthy of our city, our shirt and the values it represents."

mr-ska

juve president has confirmed... Bervatov has rejected juve...  for fulham...  

bucksfulham

Quote from: Senior Supporter on August 29, 2012, 09:40:42 PM
The reported wage figure seems too good to be true, 1.8m equates to 35 grand a week (plus bonuses) ... but are they talking Euros, in which case it is even better.
If it's Italy that the story's from it's Euros. It's less than £28k per week

craig10

Real reason y Berbatov is to sign for fulham -
He is too lazy to leave the country

God The Mechanic

If he wants to be lazy and be the joint top scorer in the country again, will anyone mind?

fulhamben

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 29, 2012, 09:34:47 PM
Ruiz is actually the player who runs the most miles (dunno if that's grammatically correct) for us during matches.
that makes a change :)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Max Headroom

Yes please!!!!!!!!

Last two seasons 44 league games 27 goals....

Sometimes SAF has no idea.... Tevez and berbatov

horse1031

my only thing is that if he screwed over Fiorentina and then Juve, are we next??

craig10

Was only jesting Mate - I actually would be excited about this move. Fingers crossed its legit and a couple more would be lovely

craig10

Quote from: Max Headroom on August 29, 2012, 10:21:36 PM
Yes please!!!!!!!!

Here is to hoping its been signed cos if the figures are correct there are bound to be other prem teams interested eg Newcastle

God The Mechanic

Quote from: craig10 on August 29, 2012, 10:22:51 PM
Was only jesting Mate - I actually would be excited about this move. Fingers crossed its legit and a couple more would be lovely

I don't think anyone could take that seriously ;)  but it is something that's often thrown at him.  And the fact that he only scores goal against rubbish teams that don't matter, excluding the 7 (I think) winners he scored two seasons back.  If he wants to do that again I doubt anyone would mind.

Ignoring stats and crap like that, on form he is a truly GLORIOUS footballer to watch.  Flick and tricks between him and Ruiz would be majestic.

cebu

Quote from: craig10 on August 29, 2012, 10:24:21 PM
Quote from: Max Headroom on August 29, 2012, 10:21:36 PM
Yes please!!!!!!!!

Here is to hoping its been signed cos if the figures are correct there are bound to be other prem teams interested eg Newcastle

Would he and his family prefer Newcastle to London?  I hope not.

Oiseau

Quote from: craig10 on August 29, 2012, 10:16:32 PM
Real reason y Berbatov is to sign for fulham -
He is too lazy to leave the country

Apparently his Mrs. doesn't want to leave England.

Argh, I'm trying not to believe any gossip until it's confirmed for my own sanity. It's going to be tough.