more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov - Update - in club car to Motspur - merged

Started by spikey norman, August 29, 2012, 06:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilet

Jack Fulham

Lol can't wait to see the complaints about Ruiz and Berbatov's work rate. Would be an exceptional signing though.

horse1031

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 29, 2012, 09:23:47 PM
Lol can't wait to see the complaints about Ruiz and Berbatov's work rate. Would be an exceptional signing though.

shhhhh! :033:

He really doesn't have the best work rate does he...  still, he can finish and that is what we need.

Oiseau

I'd love this to be true and I really hope so. He seems like a real gent with a cracking finish.

At the same time, I doubt it. The most 'trustworthy' source talking about this story is TalkSport, isn't it? He had quite a public falling out while he was at Spurs, too (he refused to train with him apparently.)

itombomb

Ruiz actually worked very hard in both the Norwich and United games, doing a lot of closing down, it is just he can lack strength to affect the tackle.

ffcbulgaria

Bulgarian medias confirm he rejected Juventus and will most likely join Fulham. However they are using the same info from italian websites.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: itombomb on August 29, 2012, 09:30:45 PM
Ruiz actually worked very hard in both the Norwich and United games, doing a lot of closing down, it is just he can lack strength to affect the tackle.

Don't worry, I know Ruiz works hard. Just not everyone agrees but that is another debate for another time. Fingers crossed Berba signs!

Mr Fulham

Ruiz is actually the player who runs the most miles (dunno if that's grammatically correct) for us during matches.

cottage cheese

wikipedia has him playing for juventus in history  bit..so someone has jumped the gun a bit early!

Grant

Type Sky Italia Sports into Google, it says Berbatov has rejected Juventus in favour of Fulham. Or at least tht's what I'm told. I don't speak Italian.

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2012/08/29/mercato_berbatov_manchester_united_juventus_fiorentina_fulham.html

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Grant on August 29, 2012, 09:36:12 PM
Type Sky Italia Sports into Google, it says Berbatov has rejected Juventus in favour of Fulham. Or at least tht's what I'm told. I don't speak Italian.

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2012/08/29/mercato_berbatov_manchester_united_juventus_fiorentina_fulham.html

vince - victory

no - no

Ah, the good ol' latin influence in english language.

mr-ska

This rumour is building, as rumours do...  its like a tadpole..  its growing legs.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese let it happen

Senior Supporter

The reported wage figure seems too good to be true, 1.8m equates to 35 grand a week (plus bonuses) ... but are they talking Euros, in which case it is even better.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

rusty shackleford

horse1031

it has to have some truth to it doesnt it?  Fiorentina, Juventus, and then FULHAM?  Where would the media get this from...  I guess he did play for Martin and Spurs but did they get along.  I think his goal scoring record was really good there though.

rusty shackleford

This is a quote on Twitter being attributed to Guiseppe Marotta (Director General at Juve):

Giuseppe Marotta: "We went for Berbatov after he said no to Fiorentina. He chose Fulham because he wants to stay in England."

horse1031

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 29, 2012, 09:47:37 PM
This is a quote on Twitter being attributed to Guiseppe Marotta (Director General at Juve):

Giuseppe Marotta: "We went for Berbatov after he said no to Fiorentina. He chose Fulham because he wants to stay in England."

sign him up then for that type of money.  don't wait for someone else to swoop in. 089.gif