News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham United V Fulham Match Thread 01/09/12 Berba on Bench, Richardson starts

Started by os5889, September 01, 2012, 11:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

jol needs to swollow pride. kaca should be on for richardson berba for sidwell and stockdale for schwarzer. we need to go long ball as our midfield is not good enough to play the way he wants.. sad state of affairs when we need to by pass our own midfield but thats what happens when you have a bad as transfer window as we have had.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Ordar

Hangeland has been terrible. He's not played well at all this season. Richardson doesnt look match fit.

Grandad is right, we need to be going down the wings. Sidwell is not good enough to start. Maybe Baird needs to be starting with Diarra.

Rodallega has looked bright, Duff has looked good as normal and I feel sorry for Petric as he's getting zero service.

BillNRoc

This looks like a squad that will struggle to contend for 15th place, a shadow of the Whites who gave MU such a tussle last weekend. I guess we know how important Dembele was, and how rare that level of talent is, even if he rarely scores.

That doesn't explain the dreadful defensive effort, however. Ouch!!!

jarv

Too lightweight. I think there has only been 1 foul by Fulham. Not due to fair play just lack of effort to compete.
Thumping long balls at our 5'3" forwards doesn't help either.

Big worry is our German right back....getting found out today.

Early days but away form looks just like last season....and the one before....and before...etc.

West Brom next....I'm off now, too painful to watch.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Lighthouse

Barvatov on Petric off.

For all those who left when Dempsey left. Um ... WAIT FOR ME  064.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

The very late departures have really hurt us. Our salary cap hasn´t helped either.
Where there's a will there's a wife

LordNelson

I don't know what good Berbatov is going to do.  If we can't get him the ball in a decent way, it won't make a bit of difference.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Aaron

Petric off for Berbatov..

Yes, that will fix it..  Hopefully they won't get 7.. I don't think I could handle that.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Adam87

Changes that have to be made.....

Schwarzer has to be really be under threat now, he has looked very slow, i dont question him as a shot stopper, but i reaslly think his mobility is getting found out alot now.
Sidwell and richardson are getting found out, i think duff is a good player but is suffering becuase of the others around him, he is meant to be a winger but hasnt had any service as winger or even looked like getting forward. I like diarra, but they have put massive pressure on him. German right back getting found out big time, he needs time though, big learning lesson for him.

I really question why we didnt do more business in the midfield area, we are so painfully short now. considering we have lost dembele and dempsey for £22m we basically havent spent anything in this transfer window.....im sorry fulham but you are bringing this on yourself.

ScalleysDad

As has been said an ounce of the display last week and we would be in this. Not sure the absence of Ruiz explains much but Petric looked like he could link things up wheras Rodders was all over the place although more energetic. Baffling substitution unless ther old tight calf excuse is rolled out. I can't understand Schwarz getting the blame, he stopped two more. Hate to say it but Hangers has got something on his mind and is not being a captain when one is really needed.

Adam87

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: grandad on September 01, 2012, 01:47:27 PM
The very late departures have really hurt us. Our salary cap hasn´t helped either.

Our transfer policy has hurt us. We always leave it late. It was bound to bite us in the rear eventually. And it cost us midfield replacements for the Dems. Should not have waited to replace players we knew were going to be leaving.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

fulhampa23

"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland