News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham United V Fulham Match Thread 01/09/12 Berba on Bench, Richardson starts

Started by os5889, September 01, 2012, 11:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam87

General

3-0 Matty Taylor.... Noone on the outside of the box. Basic tactics! Basic! loving hell.

jelmo

Quote from: Bradstow on September 01, 2012, 01:23:00 PM
Quote from: kempkong on September 01, 2012, 01:18:50 PM
We are away from home. Jut need some composure and some spark from someone.

Wil

We needed spark from Fayed but his flame is fast going out. I feel sorry for Jol

We tried to do things on the cheap and this is the result

Nick the Swede

What the hell!

At least join the battle lads, this is awful!

Why, oh why do we let these kind of teams bully us...

-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

craig10

The gap between midfield and attack is horrible.
Richardson looks out of his depth in the middle and sidwell looks out of his depth full stop. Was said last night about midfield and it's showing today big time.

Azeedo

Admin

I've given up before its even begun. This is going to be a long old season..

Jimpav

Even Allardyce having a heart attack on the touchline could not cheer me up now.

There goes our goal difference.

WestCountryWhite

Awful feel sorry for all that made the trip. Going to be a very long season. So little creativity it's scary

BillNRoc

When the defense is this poor, we have no chance, because our offense isn't sufficiently strong.

This has gotten very ugly. WHam could easily do to today's Whites what we did to Norwich. Clueless and uninterested.

Matt Inglis

I am personally blaming Jol for the team selection, but hey that's just me.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Bradstow

Hughes, Hangeland, Richardson, Sidwell out - if we are going to play like this bring in the youngsters and give them a go.
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

Aaron

Gonna miss Berbatov's debut now.  There's no way I'm watching anymore of this poo.  This could be 6 or 7 by the time they finish with us.

Bollocks :(

whiteinedinburgh

No pressing when off the ball no movement when on the ball. West Ham deserve this lead. We're playing crap!

Jimbobob

This is bull crap garbage...my lord! Why did they bother to get off the bus?  :dft008: :dft007: :dft008:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Azeedo

craig10

Quote from: Azeedo on September 01, 2012, 01:22:48 PM
No wonder we got Rolladega for free

ALOT worse players than him in this side mate. As for his tracking back also watch riise when he attacks and even Richardson almost all look extremely unfit

Lighthouse

Have we ever looked so disinterested against a poor West Ham side. As much interest as we showed against Sheffield Wednesday. Poor old Jol. From two great league games to two awful games and as well as a poor transfer day.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TWFL

Adam87

no way in hell should richardson and sidwell be starting....our midefield looks terrible, apart from diarra. You could use our first half display for coaching course on how not to set up your team.