News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham United V Fulham Match Thread 01/09/12 Berba on Bench, Richardson starts

Started by os5889, September 01, 2012, 11:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

The annoying thing is I think if we got the ball to Petric we could score! Rodallega not covering back is a serious problem

kempkong

We are away from home. Jut need some composure and some spark from someone.

Wil

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

General

That's the attitude.... no really, it seems you're right! :( Reo-Coker?

os5889

34' Another push on Carroll, we keep getting away with it, poor kick from Schwarzer, here comes another claret and blue wave

General

richardson is the player that is basically playing the Dembele role, and unfortunately he's just wandered around for the whole game so far or given it away. One good maurading run and shot from him but both fruitless.

ScalleysDad

LordNelson

No Dempsey, Dembele, & Murphy = no possession.  Got to get that solved.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

BillNRoc

This does not look like a team that can score at least two away from home, and it does not look like a team that can hold an opponent to only two. Poor defensive effort, poor midfield play, no threat in the final third. Losing Dembele was bound to cripple the offense, what's the rest of the team's excuse? Richardson lacks the skills to do what he's attempting, he's no Dembele, not even a Ruiz.

This could get very ugly. Can anyone step up to the task?

Azeedo

Bradstow

Quote from: kempkong on September 01, 2012, 01:18:50 PM
We are away from home. Jut need some composure and some spark from someone.

Wil

We needed spark from Fayed but his flame is fast going out. I feel sorry for Jol
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

LordNelson

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 01, 2012, 01:21:35 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on September 01, 2012, 01:18:56 PM
But we beat the bleedin Canaries 5-0   (!)

But they had bigger gaps in their midfield than we have now

I don't know how many times we've heard that crow as an excuse for our quality--I just don't think that's a good measuring stick

General

we have a threat in the attacking third just no one who's able to get the ball, control the game and play it to them properly. I think Rodallega has been the only positive so far.

Adam87

every team sees us as a light weight team, a team you can bully, we dont take the game to teams away from home, this has been so disheartening to watch.

Jimbobob

Quote from: LordNelson on September 01, 2012, 01:18:56 PM
But we beat the bleedin Canaries 5-0   (!)

What was I thinking...this is like the keystone cops. Good night what a mess...Yeah LN we will lose our GD today.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

os5889

LordNelson

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop