News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham United V Fulham Match Thread 01/09/12 Berba on Bench, Richardson starts

Started by os5889, September 01, 2012, 11:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordNelson

I wil say it again till I am god-d@mned blue in the face--NO DEMBELE, DEMPSEY & MURPHY = NO POSSESSION.

Diarra & Sidwell cannot replace Murphy's field generalship/distribution on the pitch.   That has got to be resolved.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

ScalleysDad

Quote from: LordNelson on September 01, 2012, 01:23:23 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 01, 2012, 01:21:35 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on September 01, 2012, 01:18:56 PM
But we beat the bleedin Canaries 5-0   (!)

But they had bigger gaps in their midfield than we have now

I don't know how many times we've heard that crow as an excuse for our quality--I just don't think that's a good measuring stick

But they did and we exploited it. Even their manager said so.
This lot today don't have large gaps and we look average because of it

CincyFulham1

I'm now actually happy my dish got hit by lightning, at least I don't have to watch this

os5889

3-0

I can quite honestly say this is the worst half of football I have seen from a Fulham side in years!

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

os5889

They all need to take a look in the mirror, Duff and Petric the only ones who I would refrain from criticising at the moment

DukeTyrion

Richardson is having an absolute nightmare.

He has given the ball away about 6 times by taking too long, and he is not trying to put in any challenges.

Hopefully he is just short of match fitnes, but I hope he doesn't come out second half!

LordNelson

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 01, 2012, 01:31:10 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on September 01, 2012, 01:23:23 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 01, 2012, 01:21:35 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on September 01, 2012, 01:18:56 PM
But we beat the bleedin Canaries 5-0   (!)

But they had bigger gaps in their midfield than we have now

I don't know how many times we've heard that crow as an excuse for our quality--I just don't think that's a good measuring stick

But they did and we exploited it. Even their manager said so.
This lot today don't have large gaps and we look average because of it

Agree!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Lighthouse

Frustrating thing is we were so close to being on a par with Spuds. Now we lose our best players to them and end up being beaten by a side like Spam. Shame of what might have beens.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Azeedo

We had the money we could have done better, instead we sold dempsey cheap and did not invest well on replacements

MasterHaynes

Quote from: LordNelson on September 01, 2012, 01:30:52 PM
I wil say it again till I am god-d@mned blue in the face--NO DEMBELE, DEMPSEY & MURPHY = NO POSSESSION.

Diarra & Sidwell cannot replace Murphy's field generalship/distribution on the pitch.   That has got to be resolved.
We have had 58% possesion, it's what we are not doing in defence , 3 really poor goals given away. Need to get our act together here or we are going to know how Norwich felt.

supersimmo123

supersimmo123

I still for the life of me dont understand why we didnt go for Adam in exchange for Clint, sky said he was offered but we turned it down!

grandad

We are trying to play the same way when we had Dembele & Ruiz, through the middle.We haven´t the skill or pace to do this. We must use the wings as WH are & bring on Berb for Petric. Poor sod is not getting any service at all.
What´s up with the defence? All 3 goals down to sloppy play.
Where there's a will there's a wife

alexbishop

Better possession but it's all been in our own half. We've shown nothing in the final third and our defence has been a shambles. Can usually rely on our defence so don't know what's happened there.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

LordNelson

Quote from: MasterHaynes on September 01, 2012, 01:35:13 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on September 01, 2012, 01:30:52 PM

We have had 58% possesion, it's what we are not doing in defence , 3 really poor goals given away. Need to get our act together here or we are going to know how Norwich felt.

There is no way in hell we've had 58% possession--I don't care what some stat computer says

TonyGilroy

Painful to watch but West Ham are on fire and things would be no different if Dembele and Dempsey were playing.

Alladyce now has the players he needs to play his particular brand of football. It won't just be us that get thrashed at Upton Park.

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Azeedo on September 01, 2012, 01:34:49 PM
We had the money we could have done better, instead we sold dempsey cheap and did not invest well on replacements

Agreed and to think this is the most important season to stay in the prem with the enormous uplift in tv money next year. What where they thinking????

Richardson off Berba on in the number 10 role push higher up the field and make them play it out from the back

Irelands_number1

Reither is shocking.. kelly needs to come on

Richardson looks sloppy but give him time - he looks like he has a few pounds to shed - id throw on kaca or else berbatov and drop rodallega back