News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham United V Fulham Match Thread 01/09/12 Berba on Bench, Richardson starts

Started by os5889, September 01, 2012, 11:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

On the evidence of the season so far Hangeland is also becoming a weak link..  He has been dire this year.

Lighthouse

Swart has looked poor but so too has Brede. Not close to some of the high balls. Carroll aint all that wonderful. Yet today is making Brede looks silly.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

we lost are two best players and we need time to adapt. to be fair, West Ham are REALLY up for the match. It feels like there are 12 players on the pitch for them.

Lets see if we can settle down. Get a goal or two back and walk away with our heads up.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: alexbishop on September 01, 2012, 01:50:10 PM
Don't understand the sub. The problem was midfield not up front.

The game is lost. At least Berba will get some much needed game time.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Adam87

McBridefan1

Let's not panic, we basically have an all new side from the team that had grown into a solid unit over the past several seasons. Once this group of very good footballers get a bit more familliar with one another we will be just fine. Very sad to see demps and dembele go had they stayed and added berbatov we really could have been a top 6 side... where's the ambition? lol... that's right qpr have all the ambition. LOL

CincyFulham1

the nutflush

Enter the Frei

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

TWFL

Lighthouse

Well other than our keeper and back four and our midfield and no penetration. I don't think we are looking bad.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2012, 02:08:09 PM
Well other than our keeper and back four and our midfield and no penetration. I don't think we are looking bad.

No other analysis needed... Will surely be used at MotD
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

RidgeRider

Quote from: TWFL on September 01, 2012, 02:04:08 PM
Agree, Richardson's not been great.. Only his first game though

agreed, he hasn't even trained with the team yet I don't think so lets don't judge him on today's performance...or the team for that matter. We have a lot of adapting to do with the loss of the Dems

RidgeRider

Willard

Leaving aside the fact that Carlton Cole is playing and always scores against us I'm hoping we can keep this at 3-0 or even get one back.

We appear to be playing.

supersimmo123

Berba is the only thing that is making this bearable.. if he scored for me its like seeing us win!