watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would we take Dempsey back?

Started by DiegoFulham, September 17, 2012, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

if he fails at Tottenham? and is available for a cheaper price in January or has he burnt his bridges?  starsnstripes   
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Burt

*Sigh*

Just when I thought we had got over this and were moving on...

Burt

For what it's worth, whilst Jol is gaffer, I can't see Dempsey making a return if he decides warming the bench up elsewhere is not to his liking.

DiegoFulham

to be fair to me, i'm a fairly new member to FOF....
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Jambo

Time to move on.  Can't see him starting many games at Spurs either but I'd rather not go back.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

LBNo11

Quote from: DiegoFulham on September 17, 2012, 09:44:11 PM

...no worries DiegoFulham, it's just that we have :dead horse: this subject regarding the former number 23 and it has led to high emotions which were being repeated with no conversions to opposed opinions...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

Sorry mate, wasn't having a dig at you, more at the subject matter as it has taken up a lot of column inches recently!

NogoodBoyo

Mo wouldn't want him back.  Jol wouldn't want him back.  MacKenzie wouldn't want him back.  I wouldn't want him back.  He wouldn't want to come back.
Now how about that Kaca?
Nogood "move on.org but welcome Diego, isit" Boyo

bugsy

No worries Diego, your input is always welcome.  Clint's role @ Fulham will always be a point of debate and is now a long time exhausted. 
There are good times ahead..........

Berserker

I think he burnt his bridges, shame really but it happens sometimes.

Welcome anyway Diego
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ron

Never, ever go back.......

we never ever have.

..except Alan Mullery......

...and of course Bobby Robson......

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: DiegoFulham on September 17, 2012, 09:18:59 PM
if he fails at Tottenham? and is available for a cheaper price in January or has he burnt his bridges?  starsnstripes   

Would you ????

Rupert

Quote from: ron on September 17, 2012, 10:40:16 PM
Never, ever go back.......

we never ever have.

..except Alan Mullery......

...and of course Bobby Robson......

Ivor wasn't too shabby on his return, either.

Older readers may recall one Teddy Maybank, we bought him, sold him for a profit, bought him back again for less than we sold him, then sold him again for another profit.
He was a great entertainer and a decent player, I remember the evening game when he was through on goal, only the ball was well ahead of him and rolling out of play, and the ref blew for an injury, so Maybank ran into the area, deliberately tripped himself up, then appealed for the penalty.
As the injured player was being treated, and the goalie had wandered out to have a look, the ballboy threw the ball back, and it ended up near to the penalty spot. So, up steps Teddy Maybank and blasts it into the goal, then ran around celebrating while we cheered him.

He'd be booked for it nowadays, mind.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

jazz hardrockin

No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Jack Fulham

I did actually see Boa Morte at Motspur Park this evening but he is only back to build his fitness.

We never resign old players under MAF although the likes of Kit Symons, Mark Pembridge have returned as coaches. Who was the last former player we resigned out of interest? Paul Parker?

Azeedo

He was great for us last year, yes we do move on. but he was great, gave us goals to celebrate, you can be mad at guy over his ambitions after all he's human.

west kowloon white

Thought Maybank only made circa 13 outings for FFC-well that's  his recollection.
Hadn't realised money was made on him.Memories.

Rupert

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 18, 2012, 01:39:59 AM
I did actually see Boa Morte at Motspur Park this evening but he is only back to build his fitness.

We never resign old players under MAF although the likes of Kit Symons, Mark Pembridge have returned as coaches. Who was the last former player we resigned out of interest? Paul Parker?

It depends on your criteria. Paul Parker only came back on a short term loan. More recently Andy Cole signed for us, but had been with us on loan a decade earlier.
The last player who signed on the dotted line twice was probably Ivor, unless anyone else knows otherwise.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

MJG

Quote from: Rupert on September 18, 2012, 06:12:56 AM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 18, 2012, 01:39:59 AM

It depends on your criteria. Paul Parker only came back on a short term loan. More recently Andy Cole signed for us, but had been with us on loan a decade earlier.
The last player who signed on the dotted line twice was probably Ivor, unless anyone else knows otherwise.
What about Big Jim?

JBH