more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

cant be to down after that

Started by Jambo, September 29, 2012, 07:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 29, 2012, 09:44:31 PM
Very Funny though....Fulham supporters glorifying a team which has had those results in a non so distance past....lol

Sep 15
Stoke City
1-1
Manchester City

Sep 18
Real Madrid
3-2

Manchester City
Sep 23
Manchester City
1-1
Arsenal

Sep 25
Manchester City
2-4
Aston Villa
Fulham supporters are very pleased and happy losing to a team who they believe is the greatest ever...lol...That's the excuse?

Lol, Fulham supporters reacting what they saw on the pitch today, lol, being smart enough to understand that past results guarantee nothing, lol, nobody has said they are pleased and happy, lol, well, apart from you, lol, who seems to be relishing the chance to put the boot into those he deems to be unworthy, lol.
No doubt if we had scraped a 1-0 win you would be whinging that it wasn't 2-0.

I suppose you will be one of those, when we finally get relegated, who will be there, beating his breast, shouting, "I Told You So!"
It's a strange way to show your support, but if it makes you happy, and judging by the constant lolling it does, well, good luck with it.
And please forgive me if I think that sort of "support" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

jazz hardrockin

Don't know much about Ruiz, but judging his game today he is a no leader. neither a creative either.
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

jazz hardrockin

Rupert you wouldn't know what i know. lol...And think what you want....lol...It's a free country...lol

Jambo

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on September 29, 2012, 09:50:01 PM
Berbatov isn't a deschamps type player and has been labelled continuously as lazy (by united and spuds fans) but to my eyes he's worked his socks off in the two and a half games he played he's made more challenges then Ruiz has in the entire time he's worn the shirt.
Because your a number 10 does not give you the right to not put a foot in especially with a team dominating the middle of the park. Even cantona got stuck in! Only number 10 that reminds me if Ruiz in his manner is Ozil and that's why Mr mouriniho benches him on a regular basis

I thought Ruiz worked hard, in fact (although I'm not one for stats) every game he has played this season he has covered more ground than any other Fulham player.  As I said before we just see the game differently.  I'm not fussed about our Number 10 putting his foot into a 50-50 as much as you are.  Its not what he is there to do (in my eyes).  I don't get excited by a crunching tackle but I do about a player who will take a risk and try to thread a pass or take a player on at the risk of losing it, but now and again the risk does pay off and can result in us scoring.  Its a  diffidence of opinion.  I've read the board tonight and I don't think I have ever witnessed the range of criticism to praise for Sidwell and Ruiz.  On here tonight both have been the worst player and best player on the park.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Jambo

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 29, 2012, 09:57:48 PM
Don't know much about Ruiz, but judging his game today he is a no leader. neither a creative either.

This really does baffle me. It truly does.

@jambohunt

WestCountryWhite

It's not about crunching tackles its about challenging in your position and putting pressure on the opposition from back to front and when your 6 foot something not bring sneezed off the ball.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Rupert on September 29, 2012, 09:57:40 PM
I suppose you will be one of those, when we finally get relegated, who will be there, beating his breast, shouting, "I Told You So!"
It's a strange way to show your support, but if it makes you happy, and judging by the constant lolling it does, well, good luck with it.
And please forgive me if I think that sort of "support" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You are wrong. He won't be here to do that as Berbatov won't be here anymore at that point ;)

Jambo

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on September 29, 2012, 10:06:51 PM
It's not about crunching tackles its about challenging in your position and putting pressure on the opposition from back to front and when your 6 foot something not bring sneezed off the ball.

Ok, I thought it was about 50-50's.  We won't agree so lets just leave it there.

@jambohunt

Scrumpy

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 29, 2012, 10:01:15 PM
Rupert you wouldn't know what i know. lol...And think what you want....lol...It's a free country...lol

I thought we played well today but came up against a team that was better than us and was absolutely determined to get a result after string of poor results. That Man City team was probably the best I have seen at The Cottage and certainly the most expensively assembled. You'd have to be a bit of a fruitcake to judge a team on their last 4 results. I think City will be champions again at the end of the seaon and this will put our result today into perspective.

Like most others I'm proud of the boys today. Not happy with the result, not content, but proud of the team's effort.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

King_Crud

I like Ruiz but i thought he was poor today. Also I thought Sidwell wasn't great. But even if they were playing well i think we would have lost anyway, it was just one of those days

jazz hardrockin

As I said here and there...a happy family...lol

Rupert

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on September 29, 2012, 10:07:28 PM
Quote from: Rupert on September 29, 2012, 09:57:40 PM

You are wrong. He won't be here to do that as Berbatov won't be here anymore at that point ;)

You may well be right, Epsomraver has pointed out, on another thread, that he keeps saying "Fulham fans" while the rest of us say "we", so he's probably not a Fulham fan at all. I was interested to see what his reaction would be to that post, he more or less ignored it.
His comment that I don't know what he knows looks very suspicious, now.

jazz hardrockin

A witch hunt just began?  064.gif

Rupert

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 29, 2012, 10:19:47 PM
A witch hunt just began?  064.gif

No need to hunt you, mate. You're caught.  yee-haw!

Well, you had a good run, I hope you think it was worth it.

jazz hardrockin

Who is saying you are the hunter?....lol... 064.gif

Jambo

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 29, 2012, 10:31:28 PM
Who is saying you are the hunter?....lol... 064.gif

Kids!!! can we get back to just disagreeing about all things Fulham!!   :dft012:

@jambohunt

ScalleysDad

So as the sun sets in the west after a glorious day in the capital with no oiks on the train back I have just one thought and I never ever dreamed it  would come to this ..................

I hope Chrissie Boy is fit for next week else we are in trouble.

Berserker

That's probably why Jol took him off straight away today instead of leaving him on
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Count Berbatov

What a bad day.. United got beaten well and deservedly so. Not sure what Fergie was thinking with the team selection...That is what cost us the title last year.
City plays their best of the season, gets away with all 3.
...Oh, and you played well. Wish Berba was fit. Ruiz started well, very well, but faded. Petric got isolated. Perhaps as Ruiz lost some of his edge. No one else had much of a going forward intentions. Hugo is an energizer bunny
Don't feel down. Imagine how Arsenal and United fans feel now.
Hope Berba is back earlier than expected and hope the mystery midfielder is what all Jol expects him to be
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Berserker

Yes Count hope Berber back soon and Chrissie is ok as well. BTW when are we likely to know the extent of Bairdino's injury anybody?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.