watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Piers Morgan V Alex Jones - Deport Piers

Started by Nth Degree, January 08, 2013, 01:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nth Degree

I am going to emphasize I am posting this just because its an absolute humdinger of an interview.

This is not a political board.

Please do not post political opinions or I will lock post.

But wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AtyKofFih8Y#!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-i3Y5iRYo
Twitter: @OSmithFFC

Lighthouse

One man shouts while the other asks the same question over again. Neither seem very good at putting over their argument.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Beefy

WOW. I'm having a very difficult time not saying anything political right now. I wish I could.

jarv

emotional buggr, isn't he. I live in America and frankly, don't go to many public places like cinemas, shopping malls etc. Too scary.
I have met many people in the north east (sorry Don) that think Texas should be given back to mexico and ship all the gun crackpots down there too. Not political, just quoting what a few massachusetts crackpots say. We too  have a north v south divide.

sipwell

Thanks for posting this. I won't comment on the content (well, we're European so our stance is known) but the man is deluded.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

epsomraver

Quote from: Nth Degree on January 08, 2013, 01:09:19 PM
I am going to emphasize I am posting this just because its an absolute humdinger of an interview.

But wow

Whats the girl from the " ONE" show done wrong then

Lighthouse

Quote from: epsomraver on January 08, 2013, 01:42:37 PM
Quote from: Nth Degree on January 08, 2013, 01:09:19 PM

But wow

She has let herself go poor kid.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bumpy

McBridefan1

Quote from: jarv on January 08, 2013, 01:35:59 PM
emotional buggr, isn't he. I live in America and frankly, don't go to many public places like cinemas, shopping malls etc. Too scary.
I have met many people in the north east (sorry Don) that think Texas should be given back to mexico and ship all the gun crackpots down there too. Not political, just quoting what a few massachusetts crackpots say. We too  have a north v south divide.

Well as a masshole myself I can say we like texas right where it is. We up here are the brains and conscience and they are our massive balls, we need a bit of both to keep this country going... sometimes when you listen to your balls it can get you in a lot of trouble, but that doesn't mean I want them cut off.

zzamora

OOOH Alex Jones.

Such a twit.

He calls England a place where people are running around, killing old ladies and setting things on fire before saying that we're a police state. Make your mind up!

Best quote though, for me, is  "the government buys 1.6 billion bullets, armoured vehicles, tanks, helicopters, predator drones, armed now in US skies, being used to arrest people in North Dakota". Really? Obamas coming to lock those up who didn't vote for him?

Sweet Baby Jesus, They're comin' to take ma guns away! And I will nawt have it! It's my constitutional right don't ya know! yeeehaw

sipwell

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 08, 2013, 02:01:01 PM
I have met many people in the north east (sorry Don) that think Texas should be given back to mexico and ship all the gun crackpots down there too. Not political, just quoting what a few massachusetts crackpots say. We too  have a north v south divide.

Well as a masshole myself I can say we like texas right where it is. We up here are the brains and conscience and they are our massive balls, we need a bit of both to keep this country going... sometimes when you listen to your balls it can get you in a lot of trouble, but that doesn't mean I want them cut off.

I read that as admitting to occasionally licking your own balls.  :011:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

McBridefan1

Too scary or does your vagina bother you when you walk? No that's an insult to the millions of little girls that pack the cinemas and shopping malls...

McBridefan1

Quote from: sipwell on January 08, 2013, 02:03:28 PM
Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 08, 2013, 02:01:01 PM
I have met many people in the north east (sorry Don) that think Texas should be given back to mexico and ship all the gun crackpots down there too. Not political, just quoting what a few massachusetts crackpots say. We too  have a north v south divide.

I read that as admitting to occasionally licking your own balls.  :011:

If only...

Wingnut

I thought that when I saw the thread title. She is adorable.

I loved the remark from Alex Jones about the boxing ring. I 'll dress in my red, white and blue and you ...... It just occurred to him that Britain is red, white and blue also.

Gotta love the USA, I miss life there and being asked if I am British Irish or Irish Irish, swiftly followed by I am Irish too.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

McBridefan1

I won't watch the video because you can incite any ineffective tactician into saying what you want them to, its lazy journalism. How about debating a well thought out adversary? No that's too hard and doesn't get the same ratings...

McBridefan1

Quote from: Wingnut on January 08, 2013, 02:07:59 PM

I thought that when I saw the thread title. She is adorable.

I loved the remark from Alex Jones about the boxing ring. I 'll dress in my red, white and blue and you ...... It just occurred to him that Britain is red, white and blue also.

Gotta love the USA, I miss life there and being asked if I am British Irish or Irish Irish, swiftly followed by I am Irish too.

Maybe they were asking if you were protestant norn irish or propper irish catholic?

FFC1987

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 08, 2013, 02:11:55 PM
I won't watch the video because you can incite any ineffective tactician into saying what you want them to, its lazy journalism. How about debating a well thought out adversary? No that's too hard and doesn't get the same ratings...

Really? Piers gave him every opportunity to enter a debate but the maniac decided against it. Considering his wide spread opinion being drifted over a hundred stations (his quote) I believe this would make him opinionated enough to enter a debate and not belittle himself into firstly intimidation by raising his voice, then referring to violence like with the boxing and referencing attacking, then belittling Britain mentioned above then mocking an accent in another attempt to imtimidate. This man is a prime example and if anything exemplify's Pier's point regarding guns etc.
Maybe lazy but the guy in question fell for the 'trap' of entering into a debate that he had no intention of entering.

McBridefan1

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 08, 2013, 02:22:16 PM

Really? Piers gave him every opportunity to enter a debate but the maniac decided against it. Considering his wide spread opinion being drifted over a hundred stations (his quote) I believe this would make him opinionated enough to enter a debate and not belittle himself into firstly intimidation by raising his voice, then referring to violence like with the boxing and referencing attacking, then belittling Britain mentioned above then mocking an accent in another attempt to imtimidate. This man is a prime example and if anything exemplify's Pier's point regarding guns etc.
Maybe lazy but the guy in question fell for the 'trap' of entering into a debate that he had no intention of entering.

It is his choice of adversary that is lazy... they found a crazy person and shockingly he goes crazy, sounds like a set up to me. There are many well informed and articulate defenders of the right to bear arms, I may disagree with them but they definitely put forth a valid arguement...

McBridefan1

People are easily dooped by piers and those like him that show the other side as crazy, it is fox news in reverse. Shameful ratings grab and attention seeking, so much for journalistic integrity ...

FFC1987

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 08, 2013, 02:29:49 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on January 08, 2013, 02:22:16 PM

It is his choice of adversary that is lazy... they found a crazy person and shockingly he goes crazy, sounds like a set up to me. There are many well informed and articulate defenders of the right to bear arms, I may disagree with them but they definitely put forth a valid arguement...

I see your point. Seems a shame that a man who already had a widespread opinion regarding the issue will now be used to show the anti guns argument considering he was there to promote the opposite. Those people you speak of must be gutted not to have had a shot rather than this mentalist. No one forced him to act the way he did.