https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Wigan matchday thread

Started by Burt, January 12, 2013, 10:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

God The Mechanic

God The Mechanic

That was some nice play then, between Reither/Petric/Ruiz.  More please!

itombomb

Admin

grandad

We really need a 2nd. One is never enough for us these days.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Luffy86

It's as loud as a library today at the cottage...

Azeedo

Why are these idiots taking the Free kicks when Ruiz is the man

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2013, 03:37:58 PM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 12, 2013, 03:35:10 PM
Quote from: St Eve on January 12, 2013, 03:33:16 PM
Quote from: Walsh on January 12, 2013, 03:29:08 PM
I wish Karagounis was younger!
I wish I was younger!

I wish I was a younger Karagounis :(

I wonder if Kargounis wishes he was younger?

If it meant he could re-spend a decade of his life in Athens and Milan, I'd imagine he may be tempted.

God The Mechanic

Really not been impressed with Duff so far, hasn't really offered much.  Ruiz hasn't been great either, but playing out of position isn't really helping.

The MF isn't really imposing enough like this.

Admin

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 12, 2013, 03:42:13 PM
Really not been impressed with Duff so far, hasn't really offered much.  Ruiz hasn't been great either, but playing out of position isn't really helping.

Unfortunately it's another makeshift midfield. Ruiz is never going to be comfortable playing there and I fear Duff is still rusty, however he normally pops up with goal when we say that so here's hoping!

Jamie88

Richardson has been dire yet again..

fulhampa23

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 12, 2013, 03:42:13 PM
Really not been impressed with Duff so far, hasn't really offered much.  Ruiz hasn't been great either, but playing out of position isn't really helping.

Given his return from injury maybe Dejagah should have started and Duff come in at 70-75 min, then start with Duff up at Blackpool.
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

Luffy86

We seem to give the ball away far too easily, we do the hard work of winning the ball and then fail when it counts. However I like Ruiz in the middle we create a few more chances, he just needs to strengthen up a bit!

Luffy86

Quote from: Jamie88 on January 12, 2013, 03:44:41 PM
Richardson has been dire yet again..
He's hardly been dire, he's made a reasonable account of himself. His shooting has been woeful.

itombomb

It is a very good thing our opposition is Wigan.

Enter the Frei

Richardson looks much more comfortable at left back than left midfield IMO, had a decent game so far.

Azeedo

Mr_Moon

Defensively we're pretty poor as there's no cover from the midfield. Both sides seem really stretched so I imagine there will be more goals to come.

We're going to be taken to the cleaners against City.

Jamie88

Maybe dire is over the top, but put it like this, I feel no better seeing him as a left back than I did when he has played in midfield on the left or in the centre..