watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged threads - UTD V FULHAM MATCHDAY (NIGHT) THREAD

Started by DevonFFC, January 26, 2013, 04:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Really?  Blaming the players? Not Jols Fault? I despair.

Same old tactics with Ruiz and Berbatov and few shots on goal. But its everybodys fault but Jols?

MIND YOU our club has been pooly run this year.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham1959

It's going to be a nervous last 10 minutes for United !!

WORTHINGFULHAM

Quote from: Humbled on January 26, 2013, 07:04:52 PM
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 07:01:57 PM
Rodallega. waste of space and not committed enough awful scoring record
Baird. had his day
Sidwell. poor, hospital balls, no vision and always going backwards
Ruiz. not living up to expectation, to feeble on the ball and dispossed easy all the time
Hughes. not quick enough caught out of position too often
Duff. comitted but too old to compete at top level

no negatives for Berba??? NO??? and yet i see this comment - Rodallega. waste of space and not committed enough
Berba can be lazy but he is our best player by far, always likely to score and need more quality like him

Humbled

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 07:10:07 PM
Quote from: Humbled on January 26, 2013, 07:04:52 PM
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 07:01:57 PM
Rodallega. waste of space and not committed enough awful scoring record
Baird. had his day
Sidwell. poor, hospital balls, no vision and always going backwards
Ruiz. not living up to expectation, to feeble on the ball and dispossed easy all the time
Hughes. not quick enough caught out of position too often
Duff. comitted but too old to compete at top level

no negatives for Berba??? NO??? and yet i see this comment - Rodallega. waste of space and not committed enough
Berba can be lazy but he is our best player by far, always likely to score and need more quality like him

i agree to an extent mate but we wont get more wuality like him and he NEEDS it.... he also needs a striker not someone as similar to him as Ruiz.... i think we would be better without him. not cos he is poor as he is different class but a team with our ability he brings more nagatives than positives for me

St Eve

Sidwell has now just given up. Not even running or looking for the ball

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Fightin Blue Hens on January 26, 2013, 07:08:14 PM
Zero ambition on the field. There has to be a priority in the off season to purge the dead weight. This includes Riise, Duff, Sidwell, Hughes, Schwarzer and Baird. Something has to done to reinvigorate the club.

Quoted for truth.

Some of these players are serviceable still on their day, but cannot show it consistently enough for us to be a force.  

Enter the Frei

The problem with a striker is theres not much he can do without decent service. Sidwell and Baird were awful today, they're just not good enough.

Aaron

Zero ambition on the field. There has to be a priority in the off season to purge the dead weight. This includes Riise, Duff, Sidwell, Hughes, Schwarzer and Baird. Something has to done to reinvigorate the club.

You stopped a little short there, sadly.  The entire team is dead wood now./  Literally, the entire team.

We need to buy a new starting 11 for next season.  This will be made easier when we are in the Championship and the current 11 do the whole rats fleeing a sinking ship thing.

WORTHINGFULHAM

We need creativity then berba will shine he has no service at all and he is doing the work of our midfielders where he should be up front scoring.
Rodders is terrible championship quality at best lazy columbian nail

First State

Quote from: Aaron on January 26, 2013, 07:14:13 PM

You stopped a little short there, sadly.  The entire team is dead wood now./  Literally, the entire team.

We need to buy a new starting 11 for next season.  This will be made easier when we are in the Championship and the current 11 do the whole rats fleeing a sinking ship thing.

Sadly, you're probably right.

Humbled

Quote from: Enter the Frei on January 26, 2013, 07:13:34 PM
The problem with a striker is theres not much he can do without decent service. Sidwell and Baird were awful today, they're just not good enough.

2 things....

1, when Sidwell and karagounis been getting MOTM last few games we still havent seen anything from our attackers

2, we dont have a STRIKER!!!!!

BillNRoc

"Poor going forward and poor defensively, what do you do about that?" Pretty good description of a team that's won 3 since November.

Fulham_Surrey

Are people blind? All the trouble has been in the back and defensive midfield.  

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ain't good at all .................. I do not mean the result of this game, but the Comment by Craig Burghley    '' The body language of the Fulham players in the tunnel before the game was not right ''

the only small chink of light is  that they said 75000  attended of which  500  were Fulham fans ....if they got that wrong maybe they were wrong about the other  :023: :022:

WORTHINGFULHAM

We need to dig deep and survive this season and clear out 50% of the team and rebuild with youth our team is aging and past it.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Humbled on January 26, 2013, 07:16:49 PM
Quote from: Enter the Frei on January 26, 2013, 07:13:34 PM

2 things....

1, when Sidwell and karagounis been getting MOTM last few games we still havent seen anything from our attackers

2, we dont have a STRIKER!!!!!

Kara has been good, but he's been getting MOTM for basically showing passion and work men like performances and a couple of wonder goals. In terms of build up play Kara, Sidwell and Baird offer nothing when breaking down defences.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 07:24:00 PM
We need to dig deep and survive this season and clear out 50% of the team and rebuild with youth our team is aging and past it.

I agree with this completely, barring picking up a decent creative cm in January we need to survive then rebuild in the summer around the side Jol wants.

WORTHINGFULHAM

Is it just me that always thinks we could win today, then get bought back to earth with a bang and left feeling deflated and pissed off with texts from mates rattling me about how dire we are

Northern Cottager

We need a serious clear out and some creativity brought in. 11 players who can go sideways is pointless.

JustOverTheRiver

God we are awful to watch. It isn't just the results it's our our whole method of play. Noone cares and noone has any ideas.  The fact that we scored from a corner says it all really, you don't have to be creative to score a corner.