watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham is coming to Costa Rica!!

Started by costarican white, April 03, 2013, 09:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

costarican white

Apparently 3 dates in June have been reserved in the National Stadium for three different games, one of the confirmed rivals is going to be Saprissa, the other one -not confirmed- is probably going to be Alajuelense, the two biggest teams here.

I hope the third one is against my team, Herediano, third in popularity.

Can´t wait to see the FFC in my country!!... with Berbatov and Ruiz!!! I almost can´t believe it... Please please God let it be truth!!!!

Here´s the link although it is in spanish.

http://yashinquesada.com/index.php/legionarios/1470-fulham-vendra-en-junio-al-pais-y-ya-tiene-a-su-primer-rival-el-saprissa
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

Rupert

So, to ask the cricket question, if Fulham play Herediano, who will you support?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

CanadianCottager

I know Fulham want to keep a close eye on Bryan when he travels but this just seems a bit much!

In all seriousness though, big month for Bryan, World Cup Qualifiers, the Gold Cup and a chance to rub the nose in of his old club's rival.

HatterDon

I hope if we play Saprissa it is in the NATIONAL stadium. Their home stadium and pitch is abysmal -- especially in the summer. I understand the national stadium is quite nice, though.

Good to see that the team is interested in Central America. Costa Rica is a beautiful and geographically diverse country filled with very friendly people, by the way, if anyone is interested in making a trip. It's one of the very best places I've ever visited.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

btings

chiefo

If I had the dough I would be on the first plane out there.

F(f)CUK

This may be a stupid question but dear Costa Rican White - have you ever seen a live Fulham match?

costarican white

Quote from: F(f)CUK on April 03, 2013, 10:55:35 PM
This may be a stupid question but dear Costa Rican White - have you ever seen a live Fulham match?

Nop, last year i went to London but the weekend I arrived was the last game of the season versus Spurs, couldn´t get a ticket

costarican white

Quote from: Rupert on April 03, 2013, 09:41:46 PM
So, to ask the cricket question, if Fulham play Herediano, who will you support?

I HAVE NO IDEA, i guess I´ll celebrate all goals just to see the glass half full

YankeeJim

Quote from: HatterDon on April 03, 2013, 09:59:59 PM
I hope if we play Saprissa it is in the NATIONAL stadium. Their home stadium and pitch is abysmal -- especially in the summer. I understand the national stadium is quite nice, though.

Good to see that the team is interested in Central America. Costa Rica is a beautiful and geographically diverse country filled with very friendly people, by the way, if anyone is interested in making a trip. It's one of the very best places I've ever visited.

I'll second this comment from Don. Costa Rica is a wonderful place to visit.

Pura Vida!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Walsh

I really want to visit Costa Rica... this is probably the perfect opportunity.

CanadianCottager

To anyone traveling to Costa Rica with Fulham make sure you bring some coffee back with you. Best coffee I've ever had in my life. Lovely country, and the weather a tad bit nice than London or my own Canada.

HatterDon

Quote from: Walsh on April 04, 2013, 01:23:05 AM
I really want to visit Costa Rica... this is probably the perfect opportunity.

The very definition of a win-win
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

costarican white

Thank you for your kind words to my country, we do give our best to make visitors feel welcome

if this actually happens, you will never regret to come

McBridefan1

Not to be a winey bltch or anything but why hasn't Fulham come to the states? Not even when we had a half dozen Americans in the squad... I'm happy for our concacaf cousins but wtf is the deal with bypassing the states?

Berserker

Maybe Ruiz has arranged for the team to stay at his place for free ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 04, 2013, 07:18:40 AM
Not to be a winey bltch or anything but why hasn't Fulham come to the states? Not even when we had a half dozen Americans in the squad... I'm happy for our concacaf cousins but wtf is the deal with bypassing the states?

Well stop whining then. July 2005 I remember we played in the States. Possibly Chicago. I landed in Florida in time to see the last 10 minutes on TV, and the post match interview with your hero.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with either a) you are to young to remember, or b) you are to old to remember.  :022:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Northern Cottager

Could we not just have a week in a Spanish training camp so the majority of us could maybe afford a summer holiday :(

Costa Rica with a 1 year old on my lap is not going to happen!

sipwell

Yeah, Costa Rica is also very high on my "amazing" list. Having a National Park all by yourself was immense (as the birds and animals had no idea someone was walking around there...).
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

MasterHaynes

Quote from: HatterDon on April 03, 2013, 09:59:59 PM

:plus one: Been there twice,  for 2-3 days each time beautiful country, lovely people love to be able to spend some time there.