https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Silly Season Transfer Speculation 2013’

Started by Admin, April 26, 2013, 05:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmh

Quote from: EJL on May 16, 2013, 02:47:08 AM
Quote from: Flupp on May 15, 2013, 08:47:47 PM
Love to see Shelvey or Suso in a Fulham kit next Season.......

on the nine I have to say HOOPER again  :Haynes The Maestro:

Shelvey is dire.
Shelvey is barely 21 and still improving.  Professional talent evaluators think highly enough of him that Roy made sure to cap-tie him to England.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I'll give you the latest update on Stekelenburg.
To cut a long story short, the agent of Rafael, the Santos goalie, said that a deal is in place with As Roma and it will be sealed only when Stekelenburg will be sold because Rafel will become the new no 1 next season. Besides, the agent of Stekelenburg said today that the situation is yet to evolve into anything and that he doesn't know where the future of the dutch keeper lies.
Almost all football journos here in Rome think that Stekelenburg will leave in the summer for us, but I suppose his agent is hoping to attract some other buyers like Ac Milan of PSV who showed glimpses of interest.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

WhiteJC

ASTON VILLA STRIKER DARREN BENT TARGETTED BY FULHAM

DARREN BENT will be offered an escape route out of Villa Park by Fulham this summer.

The outcast Aston Villa striker is set for talks with boss Paul Lambert in the next 48 hours and will be told he can leave the club.

Villa are desperate to offload their highest earner and shed his £65,000-a-week wages following Bent's season sat on the bench.

The club are aware of Fulham's interest and have fielded tentative calls about a deal as Martin Jol looks to beef up his squad for next season.

But any deal hinges on Villa being prepared to lower the £12million valuation they placed on the hitman, 29, in the January transfer window.

Another key factor in any move will be Bent's willingness to take a significant pay cut to move to Craven Cottage.

The former England man has made it clear he wants to meet Lambert to get a clear picture of the situation and last week claimed he is fed up of warming the bench behind Christian Benteke.

The Belgian is set to be offered a new deal this week, doubling his current £25,000-a-week contract – and Bent knows he has to move on to restart his career.

Turkish side Galatasaray are also in the market for Bent and could meet his wage demands.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/315337/?

WhiteJC

MARTIN JOL ODDS-ON TO LEAVE FULHAM

BOOKIES have made manager Martin Jol odds-on to leave Fulham by the start of next season.

William Hill are offering 4-6 that he could become another manager casualty in the coming weeks.

Spokesman Joe Crilly said: "There has been a lot of managerial movement over the last few days and we predict that Martin Jol could be the next in line."

Having led Fulham to a ninth-place finish last term, the Dutchman's side only narrowly avoided relegation this season.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/315370/?

Lighthouse

Reportedly, Fulham, twelfth Premier League has views of two players in Ligue 1. The Cottagers and closely follow Yohan Mollo (23 years) and prepare an offer. The native of Martigues is on loan to Saint-Etienne in Nancy, where he is under contract until June 2016. The midfielder Reims, Grzegorz Krychowiak (23), is also in the sight of the English club. - B. Ro.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TWFL

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 20, 2013, 02:49:39 PM
Reportedly, Fulham, twelfth Premier League has views of two players in Ligue 1. The Cottagers and closely follow Yohan Mollo (23 years) and prepare an offer. The native of Martigues is on loan to Saint-Etienne in Nancy, where he is under contract until June 2016. The midfielder Reims, Grzegorz Krychowiak (23), is also in the sight of the English club. - B. Ro.

Quick check on transfermarkt.com shows that Mollo is a LW and Krychowiak a CM/CDM. The latter has played for the Polish NT and is valued around £2m whilst Mollo is worth around £3m.

Lighthouse

Fulham goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer has denied rejecting a new contract offer from Fulham.

Last week his manager, Martin Jol, said the Australian had turned down the club's first official offer.

But Schwarzer, 40, who put in a superb display on the final day of the season in the 3-0 win over Swansea, has rejected the claim.

"I can say now that I haven't had any official offer of a contract," said the veteran stopper.

"I've had no official offer and I am just trying to do my job.

"I'd love to stay in England, I've been here for a long time. At the moment I'm still a Fulham player until end of June then we will see - to stay in the Premier League would be great."

Negotiations between Schwarzer and Jol were believed to have stalled as the Craven Cottage No.1 wanted assurances over his future as the club's first-choice keeper.

"It's all a matter of opinions and people have to make decisions and they have to be respected," he added.

"I'm not ready to sit on the bench and watch games - I want to play."

Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130520/mark-schwarzer-denies-turning-down-new-fulham-contract-197999#qGSewEKAxfXhW2VY.99

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130520/mark-schwarzer-denies-turning-down-new-fulham-contract-197999#ixzz2TqnIHsK7
Follow us: @talksport on Twitter
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rusty shackleford

EJL

Quote from: rusty shackleford on May 20, 2013, 10:45:00 PM
Few reports suggesting boateng has signed
Super duper. A new player is a new player, I guess...

God The Mechanic

Quote from: EJL on May 20, 2013, 11:23:06 PM

As long as he isn't he maquee signing :P

cebu

Quote from: EJL on May 20, 2013, 11:23:06 PM

It would be a free transfer, so it might fit MacIntosh's piggy bank/sporran.

westcliff white

Have heard that the boating deal could be announced soon, I was hoping ambrioetta would be the one MJ was on about. That's not to say it isn't bu a lo OS media on about boatang
Every day is a Fulham day

SKSW6

Finding it incredibly hard to get excited by this. He's 30, has banged about just about every league there is without staying for more than around 2 seasons, in that time he's hardly gotten rave reviews, and we could be taken to court by Olympiakos as they had a pre-contract agreement already, allegedly. He's also never played in the Premiership and so could take a season to adjust, thus making him 31 and then out of contract again in a year. Sascha obviously adjusted straight away, but he seems a rarity and we can't assume Boateng would turn out the same. Given the option I'd have Frimpong over Boateng every time, as at least he's a rough diamond who at 21 can get better over time.

I know people will say to give him a chance, which I will and more so than a lot of other people who go to games who like to shout at our own players, but this is a forum where we are allowed to critically assess a player based on what we know.

malcbridger

Arsenal apparently want around 6 million for Frimpong, ridiculous.

westcliff white

i thought he frimpong was out of contract therefore as he is under a certain age its a nominal fee set by tribunal. they may value him at 6 but unlikely to get it
Every day is a Fulham day

malcbridger

If we were to go for it, 2million should be the maximum? A bit injury prone as well.

FFCByTheRiver

I'm willing to believe that Boateng ISN'T 'the' signing we're unveiling this week or whenever. I'm sure he'll join, but Jol definitely said it's one of Stek, Amorebieta or Sako. And I think we all know it' Amore.

Northern Cottager

This Boateng saga is getting boring and less exciting by the day.

Heard a few noises for Yohan Mollo, never seen him play so did the old YouTube research and he looks quite good from a Fanboys show reel...then again it is only YouTube so no idea how consistent this stuff is.

JBH

Quote from: malcbridger on May 21, 2013, 09:52:49 AM
Arsenal apparently want around 6 million for Frimpong, ridiculous.

He is out of contract on June 1st

rusty shackleford

Boateng:

"I have signed a two-year deal with Fulham and will be training with them for the first time today (Tuesday)," Boateng told Accra-based local radio station Happy FM.

"I believe it's a good move and I'm finally happy to see this deal concretised."