watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Silly Season Transfer Speculation 2013’

Started by Admin, April 26, 2013, 05:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKSW6

Why the hell are we trying so hard on Boateng? He's 30 and by all accounts pretty average.

ElissonSnygg

Really hope that these Stekelenburg rumours are true. Better luck this time.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

FFCByTheRiver

Quote from: rusty shackleford on May 15, 2013, 07:17:31 PM
cant believe im at this already, but here goes

Roma are on the verge of signing a keeper, and rumours are Stekelenburgs agent is in London talking with us

Read rumour-mongerers both on and off Twitter who seem to think his agent is in London NOW. Allegedly. Maybe. Exciting though - what a signing that would be. Shut up negative people - it really would be quality.

FFCByTheRiver

From Riether on Twitter:

Alles Gute @fckoeln.geile Stadt geiler Verein.ich drücke weiterhin die Daumen.der Fc gehört in die 1.Bundesliga.Danke für alles.

Extremely promising.

Danitar

Quote from: BenjyUK on May 15, 2013, 08:29:40 PM
From Riether on Twitter:

Alles Gute @fckoeln.geile Stadt geiler Verein.ich drücke weiterhin die Daumen.der Fc gehört in die 1.Bundesliga.Danke für alles.

Extremely promising.

And in English?????

Flupp

Riether says good luck to 1.Fc Köln and wishes them best of luck for next year and hope they will get the promotion !!!!

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

Flupp

Quote from: Flupp on May 15, 2013, 08:43:56 PM
Riether says good luck to 1.Fc Köln and wishes them best of luck for next year and hope they will get the promotion !!!!

at last he says THANKS FOR EVERYTHING .....for me sound´s he WILL NOT got back !!!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

Flupp

Love to see Shelvey or Suso in a Fulham kit next Season.......

on the nine I have to say HOOPER again  :Haynes The Maestro:

Humbled

Stecklenburg
Douglas
Amorebieta
Riether
Enoh
Urby
Sako
Bent

wouldnt mind finding out some prices for Wigan players like Kone, Mcmanaman, Figueroa, Maloney, DiSanto (when he is sharp he looks alright) and either Mcathur or Mcarthy, can never remember which one is better..... not saying sign them all but if can get a couple on the cheap would be good additions
from Reading - Jobi Mcanuff, Gareth Mcleary, Adam LeFondre, Robson-Kanu and a couple of others... just get some prices

EJL

Quote from: Flupp on May 15, 2013, 08:47:47 PM
Love to see Shelvey or Suso in a Fulham kit next Season.......

on the nine I have to say HOOPER again  :Haynes The Maestro:

Shelvey is dire.

Ordar

Figueroa is out of contract, surely with our LB issues it's a no brainer

Legate21

Now that the bottom three are confirmed, my shopping list would be as follows:
McArthur (similar age and style to J.McCarthy, but more likely signing considering McCarthy will join a bigger club),
McManaman,
Adam Le Fondre,
Karacan (out for most of season, but still think he could cut it in prem
),
A.McCarthy (if we don't sign Stekelenberg)

Zu-Meister

Just as Fernando Llorente Athletic leave June 30 to play at Juve, Fernando Amorebieta will, but in your case to make it in the Premiership, and more specifically at Fulham. Both players refused renewal offers them did Josu Urrutia and Bilbao will leave the club after a year with hardly contribute anything to the team, with the letter of freedom and without leaving a euro.

Most significant is that while Athletic Amorebieta offered renovate five years at a rate of 1.8 million per season, the plant has reached an agreement with Fulham for four years and significantly lower tab. After rejecting an offer from Russian football and be on the agenda of another major English club Everton, Amorebieta see fulfilled his desire to leave the Athletic and play in the Premier, in addition to living in a city like London.

As Juventus did in the case of Llorente, you may contact the Athletic Fulham has begun negotiations to sign the Atletico player yet, although this remains a mere formality. Even more in the case of a player you Marcelo Bielsa has long stopped counting after accusing him of thinking of their march and perform at the level they should.

Amorebieta will bid farewell to San Mames to play in a field even older as Craven Cottage, where Fulham play at home since 1896. Directed by Dutchman Martin Jol, Fulham is the oldest team in London , bearing twelve uninterrupted years in the Premier and is the direct rival Chelsea, where several players militate Spanish as Azpilicueta, Oriol Romeu, Mata and Fernando Torres. All will be next season Amorebieta neighbors.

Amorebieta broke with his agent, Arrinda Gorka, who had negotiated with its offer of renewal Athletic. The Venezuela international was handed a British representative agency team to find him, primarily in the Premier, and finally his fate will be Fulham.

If the case of Llorente has been damaging to the club from Bilbao, the worst is that the president has made ​​Amorebieta has players like that do not want to play in the Athletic not even for money.

EJL

Quote from: Ordar on May 16, 2013, 07:03:46 AM
Figueroa is out of contract, surely with our LB issues it's a no brainer
Although he hasn't played at left-back for the best part of three years. He's also 30 years old.

Ordar

Quote from: EJL on May 16, 2013, 12:44:41 PM
Although he hasn't played at left-back for the best part of three years. He's also 30 years old.

Where's he been playing then? Every game I've watched him play for Wigan this season has been at LB?

Northern Cottager

twang

Quote from: Ordar on May 16, 2013, 12:56:09 PM
Quote from: EJL on May 16, 2013, 12:44:41 PM

Where's he been playing then? Every game I've watched him play for Wigan this season has been at LB?

They have been playing with three (or five depending on how you see it) at the back for large parts of this season, and he's been playing on the left side of the three man central defence.

PaulJ123

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 16, 2013, 12:58:27 PM
A friend close to Sako claims he's signing for us for a couple of million. Direct and Pacey, would be nice.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wolverhampton-wanderers-georg-margreitter-says-3860432

he tweeted today saying hes been linked with us and WBA but he is just enjoying his holiday

PaulJ123

Also, if Bony is available, pay what we have to to get him!

This lad is class.

Ordar

I wish the club would confirm Amorebieta, I'm getting worried someone else is gonna beat us to him