Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

... here's what I'd like to see for tomorrow:

--------------------- Tha Big Aussie ----------------------

Riether ---- Senderos ---- Hangeland ---- Richardson

Duff -------- Karagounis ------ Enoh ------- Kacaniklic

--------------------------- Ruiz ----------------------------

------------------------ Berbatov -------------------------

We need Duff to help control Baines. He's not only a good defender, but he's about 75% of their attack. In reality, I'd rather see Frimpong partnering Enoh, but The Ancient Greek was obviously held out against Arsenal for this match. I like Richardson and Special K on the left because of their pace. Berbatov has to play up front, because with Dejagah out, there's nobody who has enough confidence tol drive past him. If Berba plays as a #10, we'll be lucky to see their penalty area.

I think we're going to get beat, but this lineup will at least give Everton something to think about.

Oh, and there'll be no View From South Texas this weekend.

COYW
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JackyFulham90

Emanuelson for Duff he was brilliant against Arsenal

rusty shackleford

Just dont play manolev in midfield. Although with riether injured that wont happen

TWFL

Got to agree with Jacky. Play Emmanuelson on the left, not Duffer. Urby can defend as well as he can attack and I think if we want to get anything from today we will need some pace on the wings. Apart from that, have to agree with the rest of your team.

sipwell

You need a 'body' to control Fellaini on midfield. More likely to be Frimpong (who is tall as well) than our tiny Greek.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

fulhamben

lets grow some balls and play  kaca enoh david and urby across the middle. youth is just what we need to tackle evertons midfield.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

kiwiwaka

David played yesterday (and brilliantly) for the U21's so thats not gonna happen.

Is Tankovic injured? Expected him playing yesterday, or involved at some point - is he with the squad today?

Would like to see as close to the team as the last game, but with Karagounis or Frimpong in for Sidwell.

fulhamben

Quote from: kiwiwaka on April 27, 2013, 12:03:04 PM
David played yesterday (and brilliantly) for the U21's so thats not gonna happen.

Is Tankovic injured? Expected him playing yesterday, or involved at some point - is he with the squad today?

Would like to see as close to the team as the last game, but with Karagounis or Frimpong in for Sidwell.
yes forgot he played yesterday. been working nights so im all over the place. did you actually see davivd. if so do you think he will get a run out soon
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

kiwiwaka

Yeah had a watch yesterday, was impressed with David, Altman (penalty miss aside - bit quiet second half, though) and Williams.

David has a very good range of passing and likes both feet, he was pinging some great killer balls over the park yesterday. Williams looks very mobile and likes a run with the ball. Grimmer is very impressive as well.

Reckon we could see David next season occasionally, he still needs to adjust but he definitely has the technique and ability.

L-Wizzy

David is a quality, i have a mate who was at the youth at twente the same time he was there, and he said he was the best youth player in holland. he also said luuk De Jong was big headed
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

IranianCottager

If Riether doesn't play, I'd go with:
---------------------Schwarzer---------------------
-Manolev---Senderos---Hangeland--Richardson-
-----------------Enoh------Karagounis-------------
-Emanuelson---------Ruiz--------------Kacaniklic-
---------------------Berbatov-----------------------

Bench:
Etheridge, Hughes, Frimpong, Duff, Frei, Rodallega, Petric

TheDaddy

Duffs on the bench zorba in for sid...
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

McBridefan1

Quote from: IranianCottager on April 27, 2013, 02:03:51 PM
If Riether doesn't play, I'd go with:
---------------------Schwarzer---------------------
-Manolev---Senderos---Hangeland--Richardson-
-----------------Enoh------Karagounis-------------
-Emanuelson---------Ruiz--------------Kacaniklic-
---------------------Berbatov-----------------------

Bench:
Etheridge, Hughes, Frimpong, Duff, Frei, Rodallega, Petric

What happened to Jag? is he hurt?

IranianCottager

^ Where have you been? Lol.
But on a serious note, yes, he is out for the season.