Started by mungos beans, August 27, 2013, 09:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mungos beans

SP

Or should that be stadium jacket?

Fulham76

Quote from: mungos beans on August 27, 2013, 09:32:41 PM
"I'll get me coat".

Nothing like an over-reaction! We're always crap away from home no matter who we play, what team we select, what manager we have. Just crap.
Surprised you're not used to it yet.

jmh

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 27, 2013, 09:49:53 PM
Quote from: mungos beans on August 27, 2013, 09:32:41 PM
"I'll get me coat".

Nothing like an over-reaction! We're always crap away from home no matter who we play, what team we select, what manager we have. Just crap.
Surprised you're not used to it yet.
Especially in the cups.

mungos beans

I am 46 mate and I  think you know nothing about football

Artful Dodger

Can anyone make a case for Jol staying on as manager of FFC?? I gave up after we were knocked out the Europa League nearly 2 years ago and we are tactically no better. This is the easiest route back in to Europe and he can't motivate or set up a team to beat a League 2 outfit. Get rid now Mr Kahn!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Fulham76

Quote from: mungos beans on August 27, 2013, 09:59:18 PM
I am 46 mate and I  think you know nothing about football

You sound much older!

fulhams_finest

I Agree!! get JOL OUT I said this years ago! - we should not be taken to penalties by a league 2 side when playing a 90% full strength team!

SP

I heard a whisper Martin Jol is also behind the HS2 rail link & the badger cull. Genghis has a decision to make here.

Bassey the warrior

Certainly, he's a man with no plan B. I feel that Jol has to sign a creative midfielder or he will likely go sooner rather than later. Our midfield is not creative enough thus the defence will start to skip the midfield and we don't have a target man.

Bassey the warrior

He will have seen how desperately unimaginative we are in the centre of the park and how that effects the rest of the team. Ruiz is impaired by dropping deep and the lack movement/lack of bodies up front means that any attacking move will be halted when this happens.
I feel we have to bring in a central midfielder who can pick out players accurately from a distance, if we don't do this it will be a long season.
I think Jol's job may depend on it frankly.

Jack Fulham

Bassey the warrior

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 27, 2013, 10:58:12 PM
You reckon he got a good stream?

Maybe he sent his mate over to record it on video.

Ordar

What would also help is if the wide players (whoever is playing in that position, and I include the fullbacks) actually beat a man and put a decent cross into the box. Every single time the ball goes either backwards, cut inside or hits the first man. Its amazingly poor, and Dejagah, Kacaniklic and Riise are the main culprits.

If they cant do the main job of a wide player, then we might as well not bother playing wingers altogether. Nearly all our "attacks" are through centre trying to play little one twos through the defence which never work, or shooting wide from 25 yards

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ruiz is a man without confidence, the talent is still there
Maybe now that Riisa has scored he may toodle off
Roddy saves our blushes  

The Bronsons

I doubt Khan will see anything beyond what he's told. Let's hope he has an adviser or two who can put him right.  

Andy S

And at Spurs they loved him and were sorry to see him go......

ScalleysDad

Can't wait for the press conference.If he mentions you know who and not replacing his goals or if the other losses LAST season get a mention I will sack somebody in the morning. Ruiz should have been fresh as a daisy and up for dictating 90 minutes of pass and move football with Dejagah and Kaca wide, Parker holding things together behind him and an England No.9 in front of him creating space and having the ability to jump aggressively for a high ball. Either Jol got it all wrong and we have seen flashes of luck or Jol has ruined a talent.