watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January...who would you like to see added or leave..merged

Started by Classic94, November 30, 2013, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

if we continue the 433 type formation we played today i would like to see us bring another cm in in january, someone creative like will hughes, i would also like anderson
STH H3

SmithyFFC

A young centre mid, a young striker, and perhaps another centre back.
FTID

Ichabod Magoo

McManaman has had trouble getting time at Wigan.  Injury is not the issue since he has been healthy since August so I would steer away from him.  Maybe Gomis from Lyon would be interesting.  He is out of contract in June and they don't want him.  West Ham and Palace are supposedly tracking him.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

VamosFFC

Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on December 08, 2013, 05:37:51 PM
I really do not see what Duff offers the team anymore, would think his time is up.

There is no point in getting rid of Duff. If I remember correctly, Duff said Fulham would be the last team he plays for, so I don't see why he can't finish the remaining time he has with the club. He has been a great player for Fulham and it seems he really cares for the club.

Bryanthebroom

All depends on who stays and who leaves in January. As good as Karagounis was I think we need someone else to play in his position - the most advanced one in a midfield three who can tackle and pass too. Apart from that we need a striker and maybe another pacey player who can play wide left. As good as Kaca is I don't have all that much faith in him to give us consistent performances week in - week out. I like Dejagah on the other side but wish he would learn to cross.

EJL

We could do a lot worse than keep Duff on for the remainder of his contract. As I've said before, he's great for closing out games.

MJG

We need a CB, central creative midfielder and another striker.
Possibly also a left back, but if Riise can play at the level he has last two games, then we can muddle through with him, Richardson and Briggs.