more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January...who would you like to see added or leave..merged

Started by Classic94, November 30, 2013, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

Quote from: Northern Cottager on December 06, 2013, 11:10:07 AM
We need a striker. Gomis would be a good one. Or Hernandez at Utd, he never gets game time there.

A Central Midfielder, Centre Back and LB are also necessary.

Agreed, those 4 positions should do it.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Zu-Meister

Gaby ‏@DjGabyG 42m
Balázs Dzsudzsák is very close to becoming a Fulham player. Just a few formalities to be sorted out.
(apologies if already posted)

JackyFulham90

I would like these players moved on in January

Richardson
Briggs (loan)
Sidwell
Duff

I think the players who will move on will be

Riise
Berbatov
Senderos

Holders

I think that those who leave in Jan will very largely be determined by who comes in. After all, we can't afford to deplete the squad without replacements of at least equivalent quality. Taking into account the disruption of a bedding-in period, all signings need to be serious improvements and we all know in which positions.  This particularly applies to Riise, Senderos, Duff and Berba, all of whom Rene played in his first game. Maybe Berba will leave but I doubt if the others will.

That said, I do think that the summer will see a lot of changes even if we stay up (which I expect us to) and many more if we don't.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ltd-ffc

Quote from: mikeyffc28 on December 05, 2013, 03:06:24 PM
Out:  Bent, Berba, Richardson, Ruiz, Taarabt (unless Rene can get them doing what they are paid to do before the January window).

In:  RB - Ashley Cole on loan if wages permit,
      MF - Matt Ritchie (Bmth) (pace/energy and creative) and
             Anderson (ManU) - Rene may hold some sway to make this happen
      ST - Ciise (toon) and Ba on loan from Chelsea as we       
             know that partnership works at prem level and they   
             understand each other and know where the net is.

Ideal starting line up from 1st feb:

Stek

Reither      Hughes     Hangers     Cole

Dejagah    Parker      Boateng   Anderson   

Ciise     Ba   
why would ciise come to us ?
let alone ashley cole?
ba on loan has the most chance but very unlikely
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

mikeyffc28

The thread is who would you like to see in Jan: that is who I would like to see come in to strengthen the squad. I feel they are not entirely unrealistic options depending how much Khan is prepared to put into the pot.
Ciise - not scoring at toon, chance to link up with Ba if he came aswell. 
Cole - wrong side of 30 (right side for us!) chance to get guaranteed 1st team games and wouldnt need to relocate.   
Who would have thought we would attract someone of Berbatov's calibre....

ltd-ffc

Quote from: mikeyffc28 on December 06, 2013, 02:09:14 PM
The thread is who would you like to see in Jan: that is who I would like to see come in to strengthen the squad. I feel they are not entirely unrealistic options depending how much Khan is prepared to put into the pot.
Ciise - not scoring at toon, chance to link up with Ba if he came aswell. 
Cole - wrong side of 30 (right side for us!) chance to get guaranteed 1st team games and wouldnt need to relocate.   
Who would have thought we would attract someone of Berbatov's calibre....

in that case i would like dzeko, mata & ben arfa
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

crazycottager

i hope that we can get a nice strike force with Pogrebnyak, and hopefully acquire another left back in case of injury. also, a Center Mid would be fantastic, so a lot of hope to acquire these guys. any suggestions, please tell me

crazycottager

also agree with the richardson move, he's totally in shambles and a couple of the west ham goals were his fault, and his performance is unacceptable.

crazycottager

Berbatov had a great game against tottenham, and is still a good emergency striker. but Kasami is also a good striker, so maybe sell him, but will look at his performance, Mulensteen seems to be getting more out of him now, so maybe keep him. Maybe.

EJL

Quote from: crazycottager on December 06, 2013, 04:07:19 PM
Berbatov had a great game against tottenham, and is still a good emergency striker. but Kasami is also a good striker, so maybe sell him, but will look at his performance, Mulensteen seems to be getting more out of him now, so maybe keep him. Maybe.
Kasami a good striker?

Craven Mad

simplyfulham

Aiden McGeady has been frozen out of Spartak Moscow's team (no pun intended). He told the manager he wanted to leave and go back to England. We can pick him up for starters!

John Heitinga seems to be verging on leaving Everton. He can play as a centre half but also as a right back or a holding midfielder. Not always pretty to watch but he could certainly add some steel to a defence that is currently lacking.

And finally, Jordy Clasie. The Dutch Iniesta. He needs to move to one of Europe's major leagues sooner rather than later - and believe me, he will - so I hope Rene's Coerver connections can help us pick him up.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: simplyfulham on December 06, 2013, 07:25:07 PM
Aiden McGeady has been frozen out of Spartak Moscow's team (no pun intended). He told the manager he wanted to leave and go back to England. We can pick him up for starters!

John Heitinga seems to be verging on leaving Everton. He can play as a centre half but also as a right back or a holding midfielder. Not always pretty to watch but he could certainly add some steel to a defence that is currently lacking.

And finally, Jordy Clasie. The Dutch Iniesta. He needs to move to one of Europe's major leagues sooner rather than later - and believe me, he will - so I hope Rene's Coerver connections can help us pick him up.

Everton fans don't rate Heitinga at all. Not sure about him. Seems quite rash and we already have plenty of rash players.

Furby

Heitinga or McGeady?? No thanks. Our priority is a left back and Play maker in midfield.

Jornade Meade (21) at Swansea, was at Arsenal last year looks very composed on the ball, loves to get forward, s hit off a shovel and can also defend.

Georginio Wijnaldum or Alan Dzagoev both superb young play making midfielders, playing and scoring regularly for their teams, PSV and CSKA Moscow respectively and both early twenties. Although Dzagoev is attracting lots of attention at the moment from some big clubs, but you never know.

Then give Dembele some game time here and there, and he'll be like a new signing for us too.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Furby on December 06, 2013, 08:44:38 PM
Heitinga or McGeady?? No thanks. Our priority is a left back and Play maker in midfield.

Jornade Meade (21) at Swansea, was at Arsenal last year looks very composed on the ball, loves to get forward, s hit off a shovel and can also defend.

Georginio Wijnaldum or Alan Dzagoev both superb young play making midfielders, playing and scoring regularly for their teams, PSV and CSKA Moscow respectively and both early twenties. Although Dzagoev is attracting lots of attention at the moment from some big clubs, but you never know.

Then give Dembele some game time here and there, and he'll be like a new signing for us too.

Dzagoev, if only eh?

To be honest, I don't really know who is realistic in our situation, but it's certainly easier to rule out unrealistic ones. Such as Dzagoev :(
Follow me: @mattdjourno

HatterDon

Quote from: The Moose on December 06, 2013, 08:23:09 PM

Everton fans don't rate Heitinga at all. Not sure about him. Seems quite rash and we already have plenty of rash players.

Heitinga is a bit of a thug
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

crazycottager

Quote from: EJL on December 06, 2013, 06:59:49 PM
Kasami a good striker?
Absolutely, thanks, forgot about that point. but i envision him as a CM who supports and joins the attack, alternating striker roles with the others.

crazycottager

McGeady isn't required right now, we need to shore up Left Back and forward postions, we can't squat with Bent right now, he isn't delivering yet. also, Hetinga isn't a good fit, and doesn't act rationally at times. Haven't seen Clasie in action, so i will hold off my judgement for him until i see him

crazycottager

Quote from: crazycottager on December 06, 2013, 09:31:41 PM
Quote from: EJL on December 06, 2013, 06:59:49 PM
Kasami a good striker?
Absolutely, thanks, forgot about that point. but i envision him as a CM who supports and joins the attack, alternating striker roles with the others.
i retract my previous statement, but had some good games recently, so maybe be careful with him. I live in Canada, so watching games can be problematic, with starts at 1 AM, and midnight. but my opinion is the same: keep Kasami, he is developing into a good player, so don't 'Pull a Jol' so to speak and sell him as we did with Frei, he may deliver.