watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January...who would you like to see added or leave..merged

Started by Classic94, November 30, 2013, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

I think the Pog is actually a decent shout. Not the best striker but he worked his socks off, held the ball up okay and generally was a nuisance for the defence. Reading will probably be keen to get rid considering his wages as well. A centre midfielder is a must though, I just have no idea who....

the nutflush

Its a hard question after games like tonight.  If you had asked me on the weekend who I would let go of I would have said  Senderos, Riise, Berba, Ruiz.   The fact is Senderos, Riise and Berba all played great tonight and Ruiz almost scored 5 seconds after coming on.  Maybe it was just Martin Jol. 

Stefano Okaka Chuka

In: Harry Kane, a decent young english prospect who can play up front and will score you goals. Spurs would likely sell him for peanuts; Thomas Ince has is contract expiring this summer, unlikely to be tempetd by us but we could put in a cheeky bid as we need cover on the flanks and he is tricky and pacey; a dominant centre back used to the Premier League,if United and Liverpool are really that into Dembélé could they guve us a Evans or a Skrtel in change (I know this is a load of tripe, realistically I'd go for Gavin Gunning of Blackburn or players I know only through FIFA like Kurt Zouma or Pontus Jansson); Joe Ledley is in his final year too and we could use a player who can score and at the same time cover at least three position between midfield and defence; and finally for the left back position, my shout is Aaron Cresswell from Ipswich.

Out: Riise (still not convinced even after tonight's performance, even if I liked his Misfits hairstyle); hopefully not Berba; Ruiz;  Senderos...
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

St Eve

I am hoping that Rene has a good relationship with United and we can get a couple of players. They say this Van Persie guy is quite useful

K33NY

Quote from: St Eve on December 05, 2013, 01:35:16 AM
I am hoping that Rene has a good relationship with United and we can get a couple of players. They say this Van Persie guy is quite useful

yeah that van persie guy is good :) but if possible I hear that , that Ruiz guy in Liverpool is a good goalscorer as well ;) he was awesome last night :O I would like to se a solid defender comming in january, Hangelands injuries worries me a little, but allso a goal scorer is deffinetly needed! But maybe Berbatov will pick up now as he gets the ball more I just dont like hes attitude lately....

ltd-ffc

another striker, a centre mid that can go forward although i would like kasami as this, a centre back so we have choices, a left back and we would all like another wide man but i personally think that should be one of our last priorities.

we are in a sticky situation at the moment because we would like good players on the underside of 30 or younger but we need people that will instantly have an effect.

for me realistic targets would be:
ST: pavel pogrebnyak
CM: anderson
LB: Cresswell (ipswich)
Winger: Balazs Dzsudzsak (dynamo moscow) Zaha (loan)
other targets if available : Dempsey (loan) bardsley (if on cheap be a real replacement for Baird) Jordan Rhodes gamble?
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

VamosFFC

Apparently Meulensteen is interested in Balazs Dzsudzsak with a price tag of £11m. I know it's the Mirror reporting it, but from the video's I saw on youtube, he looks to be quite a player. A striker we definitely need. He previously played for Anzhi, so I guessing Rene has some connections with him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/balazs-dzsudzsak-transfer-fulham-join-2881256

Still believe

KP_FFC

elgreenio

erm, Jack Cork and any big name signing. Cant see us moving many on in all honesty.
touch my camera through the fence

mikeyffc28

Out:  Bent, Berba, Richardson, Ruiz, Taarabt (unless Rene can get them doing what they are paid to do before the January window).

In:  RB - Ashley Cole on loan if wages permit,
      MF - Matt Ritchie (Bmth) (pace/energy and creative) and
             Anderson (ManU) - Rene may hold some sway to make this happen
      ST - Ciise (toon) and Ba on loan from Chelsea as we       
             know that partnership works at prem level and they   
             understand each other and know where the net is.

Ideal starting line up from 1st feb:

Stek

Reither      Hughes     Hangers     Cole

Dejagah    Parker      Boateng   Anderson   

Ciise     Ba   

FFC1987

Quote from: elgreenio on December 05, 2013, 02:55:31 PM
erm, Jack Cork and any big name signing. Cant see us moving many on in all honesty.

I thought of Cork but struggle to see what he would actually add to our midfield to be honest. Lovely tidy little player but I'm not sure he would add significantly to say the creative passing role. If I had any player, i'd gamble on Will Hughes for the creativity in the middle. Haven't seen him as much the last month but when I did in August/September and last season (and u21's bench appearances) he has a lovely range of passing, happily takes on a player and nips at peoples ankles never giving up. Probably out of our price range though sadly.

PokerMatt

In the summer I wanted us to go all out for Liam Bridcutt from Brighton, who should be in the PL. He could do a job in our new system as he's incredibly creative from deep in midfield, but not so sure that's the most pressing at the moment.

Also from Brighton, Leo Ulloa who could be the spearhead of the attack we need. Gritty striker, too, good leap and a great finisher.

How realistically they are I'm not sure, but Ulloa in particular would be costly I'd imagine.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Rhys Lightning 63

As many Eastern Europeans and Scandinavians as possible. There isn't a single one that won't put up a good fight (with the exception of Dejan Stevanovic when he was with us)
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

RidgeRider

Bassey the warrior

It's clear we need additions but I'd like to see what the players can do under Rene before deciding who we need to sign.

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Northern Cottager

We need a striker. Gomis would be a good one. Or Hernandez at Utd, he never gets game time there.

A Central Midfielder, Centre Back and LB are also necessary.