News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does this mean that we are getting the American fans back for 2 months as well?

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, December 20, 2013, 01:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Are they going to be gracing our messageboards again for the next two months just like the good old days?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

psand22

Rhys Lightning 63

I remember back on the old official board, somebody left a 'parting message' as he was off to support Spurs. Just wondered if we had any more like that that would be making a comeback
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

farfouille

Fulham Football Club ‏@FulhamFC 22m
Rene Meulensteen says Dimitar Berbatov is committed to Fulham Football Club #FFC

It seems that the Bulgarian fans will stay around too. ;)
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

JohnKovacs

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 20, 2013, 01:27:43 PM
I remember back on the old official board, somebody left a 'parting message' as he was off to support Spurs. Just wondered if we had any more like that that would be making a comeback

That was Parsons.

Vinnieffc

SKSW6

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 20, 2013, 01:31:11 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 20, 2013, 01:27:43 PM

That was Parsons.

One of the most accomplished trolls I've seen. Absolutely hated him on the old CC.

LordNelson

:group hug:
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 20, 2013, 01:16:03 PM
Are they going to be gracing our messageboards again for the next two months just like the good old days?

They never left. Good grief.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 20, 2013, 01:16:03 PM

Never left my friend.  :54:

If I was solely a fan of American players, I would've gone with ManUre when Howard was there and kept it pain free.

As I am a masochist and a fan of American players, I chose Fulham. And here I shall remain.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

RidgeRider

Mr. Rhys, I think a very small percentage of my fellow Yank fans left when Dempsey was sold....I suppose it will be interesting to see if we get a few new registrations when he comes back officially.

Maybe we can abuse them....in a good natured way of course  :54:

BarryP

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 20, 2013, 02:15:46 PM
Mr. Rhys, I think a very small percentage of my fellow Yank fans left when Dempsey was sold....I suppose it will be interesting to see if we get a few new registrations when he comes back officially.

Maybe we can abuse them....in a good natured way of course  :54:

I could resign and then register again if means an extra helping of  067.gif abuse 067.gif.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

sipwell

One person posts something on a message board and suddenly all Americanskis are moving somewhere else. Where is Dembélé now (even though I supported Fulham before he came)?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

littlepowell

The King

Kuqi, Niemi, Litmanen, Kallio and Dalla Valle have all left! Now I just need Joronen to leave and I'm free to start supporting someone else.

mccscratch

Quote from: The King on December 20, 2013, 03:38:18 PM
Kuqi, Niemi, Litmanen, Kallio and Dalla Valle have all left! Now I just need Joronen to leave and I'm free to start supporting someone else.

:005: :clap_hands:
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

HatterDon

If he's really signing, this American will be leaving for at least two months.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FulhamPHX

JOND999

I came in post-Dempsey and will never leave!  though I'm happy to see Clint at the Cottage b/c I missed him first time around.

049:gif

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: sipwell on December 20, 2013, 02:52:33 PM
One person posts something on a message board and suddenly all Americanskis are moving somewhere else. Where is Dembélé now (even though I supported Fulham before he came)?

This particular form of abuse ( good natured or not ) seems reserved for us Yanks Mr. Sipwell.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude