News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does this mean that we are getting the American fans back for 2 months as well?

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, December 20, 2013, 01:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 20, 2013, 01:27:43 PM
I remember back on the old official board, somebody left a 'parting message' as he was off to support Spurs. Just wondered if we had any more like that that would be making a comeback

R  Lighting ...................This was never the old official board
Do you remember the reaction when you boood Tabraat
http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=31746.0

This thread you started is even more offensive that that
Shape up man !!!!

mccscratch

Quote from: HatterDon on December 20, 2013, 04:09:03 PM
If he's really signing, this American will be leaving for at least two months.

HD... be bigger than that... hold yourself to a higher standard...

we know Clint coming back now and that has a chance to be a good thing for the club on the pitch...that is what is important right now..
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

YankeeJim

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 20, 2013, 01:16:03 PM
Are they going to be gracing our messageboards again for the next two months just like the good old days?

I hope this was tongue in cheek. Usually, you are an intersesting poster. You have to remember, we yanks haven't forgiven you lot for burning the White House in 1812.
I'll be back once you lot apoligize for your bad treatment of McBride.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

WhiteJC

its still difficult to find a decent cup of tea in Boston  :Get Coat gif:

being English I'm not sure how long I shall remain a Fulham supporter  fp.gif

MisfitKid

I was here before he showed up and will be here when he leaves... COYW   049:gif  starsnstripes
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

nevzter

064.gif

Oh wait, I'm Californian...(and not looking forward to this move).

But, Happy Holidays to all!!!!    xmascheer1
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Azeedo

Jimpav

At least the non-stop Dempsey threads will not be out of place after a 18 months of "he did this at Sours Spurs and that in Seattle"

tslyon

Ichabod Magoo

If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

rockieroad

Made the account before the news broke but I'll be leaving as soon as Dempsey goes now.

OHfulhamfan

This Yank never left, I just don't post often. I'm on here almost every day as the Daily Fulham Stuff post is how I follow the team.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 20, 2013, 05:18:42 PM
Are they going to be gracing our messageboards again for the next two months just like the good old days?

I hope this was tongue in cheek. Usually, you are an intersesting poster. You have to remember, we yanks haven't forgiven you lot for burning the White House in 1812.

It was VERY much tongue in cheek. I'll ask the same question for the Algerians if Rafik Halliche makes a comeback
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Nightwind15

Most are still here.  I watch Fulham every week unless it is not shown on the network and when not I am on the streams.  Fulham is still my team too, like it or not.  If Dempsey does indeed show up again I hope you in the stands treat him well.  When he and the others sold were here we were flying much higher than now.  Time to get back to the glory days.  Glad Jol is gone now lets get on with getting out of the zone 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

The Rock

I talked to Admin and would like to announce that I have agreed to terms to support Fulham Football Club on loan from 1 Jan to 7 Mar. Thank you.

Humbled

Had a word with Clint at the game 2day.... top man. also can I just say Alvaro Negredo is a class act, proper nice bloke!!!!

The Rock

Quote from: Humbled on December 21, 2013, 07:28:57 PM
Had a word with Clint at the game 2day.... top man. also can I just say Alvaro Negredo is a class act, proper nice bloke!!!!

What else did he say? I saw him but didn't know how accessible he was. Wa he amongst the fans like Mcbride was that one time at West Ham or in a sort of controlled area? Just wondering.

bmasar

Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on December 20, 2013, 10:08:23 PM
The Manassa Mauler, Jack Dempsey...

Off topic, but in 1 year from yesterday I'm getting married at a lodge where Jack Dempsey trained in the mountains of San Diego County.

KingstonWhite

Some Americans are honest FFC supporters! people can give the americans grief about they're only here because of Dempsey! i know one or two FFC fans(well the ones ive talked to like Russ Goldman) who are still here because they love the club! doesnt matter how good or bad we are! like ourselves they've found a place where they feel they belong, we've been there too so give them credit! coyw!

Logicalman

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 20, 2013, 05:18:42 PM

Well, I think it was 1814 (apparently in retaliation for his nag being shot whilst he was still riding it!!) and you have to remember the guy that led that attack was of Irish descent, not like the true blue-blooded English folk, but he got his justice just a month later in Baltimore.