watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Todays other results

Started by Admin, March 02, 2014, 03:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I feel who ever wins this one, can safely start to breath a bit, and for me, I would say they are no longer in the running for being relegated. The most obvious result would be a draw, but we can't even afford to let those above us get 1 more point. If you had a choce, who would you rather it be, Villa or Norwich?  

DUKE

So far so good. Norwich, Palace, Cardiff all losing. I think Norwich is more likely to go down than Villa.

Admin

Currently

Villa 3 - 1 Norwich

Spurs 1 - 0 Cardiff

Swansea 1 - 0 C Palace

Hong Kong Fulham fan

So far so good.

All the bottom teams around us are currently losing so let's hope it stays that way.

We need a win on Saturday. It's going to be one of those 6 pointers.

Lighthouse

Cardiff sound far too good for us next week.  :005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Admin

DUKE

I don't know why I hate spurs so much. Even though they are winning and is good for us I still hate them.

Admin

Quote from: DUKE on March 02, 2014, 05:18:00 PM
I don't know why I hate spurs so much. Even though they are winning and is good for us I still hate them.

I hate Spurs more than any other club. It's their fans if anything, one of the most deluded I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Its always their year, every year, has been since the the 60's. Every player they sign is a legend, every player they sell is a reject. The only fans I know that can talk a footballing conversation back around about their own bloody club. 

RaySmith

Cardiff have been unlucky not to score -have given the Spurs defence a lot of problems.

jarv

Cardiff look sharp. Bags of energy and causing Tottenham a few problems. First 45, they are looking good. oh dear.

Norwich 4-1 down at ht.

Only Me

Have just seen Benteke ist goal what a cracker

Admin

Quote from: jarv on March 02, 2014, 05:29:03 PM
Cardiff look sharp. Bags of energy and causing Tottenham a few problems. First 45, they are looking good. oh dear.

Norwich 4-1 down at ht.

They will be licking their lips at our arrival, just like every other club this season.

DUKE

Quote from: jarv on March 02, 2014, 05:29:03 PM

We look amazing too first half then..... no comment  :012:

DUKE

Quote from: Admin on March 02, 2014, 05:22:05 PM
Quote from: DUKE on March 02, 2014, 05:18:00 PM

I hate Spurs more than any other club. It's their fans if anything, one of the most deluded I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Its always their year, every year, has been since the the 60's. Every player they sign is a legend, every player they sell is a reject. The only fans I know that can talk a footballing conversation back around about their own bloody club. 

:plus one:

Lighthouse

If we do what we did against WBA we will lose at Cardiff. The only chance we will have is to have a go and put pressure on them.

But they sound a class above us anyway
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

VamosFFC

Looks like Cardiff and Norwich plus the bottom three are going to be the ones fighting for safety.

DUKE

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 02, 2014, 05:38:23 PM
If we do what we did against WBA we will lose at Cardiff. The only chance we will have is to have a go and put pressure on them.

But they sound a class above us anyway

Also spurs being poo makes Cardiff looking good. Cardiff has no threat upfront.

rusty shackleford

We gotta forget about the likes of Swansea Stoke and Villa and concentrate on trying to get more points than 3 or Norwich Cardiff Sunderland WBA and Palace

Admin

Quote from: rusty shackleford on March 02, 2014, 05:58:02 PM
We gotta forget about the likes of Swansea Stoke and Villa and concentrate on trying to get more points than 3 or Norwich Cardiff Sunderland WBA and Palace

Totally agree. By the time we play the likes of Stoke and Villa I'm hoping they will be a little more comfortable.

DUKE

....and we are playing 3 out of those 4 in the coming weeks.