watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richardson to Villa

Started by Lighthouse, July 10, 2014, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

keano as well as signing him for the mackems also used to sing his praises when he was at united. shame got better for us as the season went on
Every day is a Fulham day

Pluto

Genuinely gutted about this one. Really think he wouldve been excellent for us in the championship! I was only saying yesterday we should make him vice captain!

Arthur

Good luck to Kieran. He may have been an asset had he stayed, but it's not the end of the world. If it means that George Williams gets more of an opportunity in the first XI, it may be no bad thing at all. Richardson had a decent spell last season, but I reckon Williams will soon become a better player for us.

Tonywa

Our best player throughout most of the second half of last season when he was, at last played in his favoured position.  A serious loss I feel. 

Riverside

This would be a shame - as Richardson was certainly one of the best performers late season

-  but not the end of the world - as you always wonder about his fitness and I think Kaca will thrive in the Championship and then there are the youngsters as well

Lighthouse

I feel he will have to be replaced. Not sure if we are thinking of promotion and buying expensive goal scorers, we can afford to have Kaka or a kid as a wide player.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

b+w geezer

Quote from: Tonywa on July 10, 2014, 04:09:41 PM
Our best player throughout most of the second half of last season when he was, at last played in his favoured position.  A serious loss I feel.  
He was the one I would have wanted to keep also. Would have been an above-average player for this league when fit (which he latterly was) and his experience and pace would both have been assets.  Would have scored a few from midfield at this level also. Too bad.

Admin

Quote from: Arthur on July 10, 2014, 03:55:33 PM
Good luck to Kieran. He may have been an asset had he stayed, but it's not the end of the world. If it means that George Williams gets more of an opportunity in the first XI, it may be no bad thing at all. Richardson had a decent spell last season, but I reckon Williams will soon become a better player for us.

Maybe a better a player for us... My issues are that we won't have enough experienced players to kick off this campaign, Richardson was a keeper in my books, who'd have done well in the Championship and given a bit of leadership.

jmh

My prediction: Villa signing Richardson will be interpreted here as proof of Richardson's quality and value to a Premier League team, but Villa signing Senderos will be interpreted here as proof that Villa have no idea what they're doing.

crazycottager

Quote from: J.Perkins on July 10, 2014, 02:15:59 PM
I've just seen it. Bugger, that's all I have to say.

pretty much the same, except the idea for an XI i had is now blown to hell. Good luck to him, and hope we get in a good new player

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: jmh on July 10, 2014, 04:29:43 PM
My prediction: Villa signing Richardson will be interpreted here as proof of Richardson's quality and value to a Premier League team, but Villa signing Senderos will be interpreted here as proof that Villa have no idea what they're doing.

Totally agree! Both decent additions for them. If used the right way
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Two Ton Ted

6 weeks until the transfer window SLAMS SHUT. Plenty of time to bring in new players.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Texas White

Why cant we just thank him and move on.  Whats with all the cynical crap.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Texas White on July 10, 2014, 04:48:41 PM

I only counted three posts in the entire thread that could be considered cynical. Most saying how fans wanted him to stay.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

btings

Thanks Kieran, we gave you a lot of stick for the first 12 months or so, but you were pretty solid after all.

Burt

When he was fit, he did a job for us. Shame he is off, as he was starting to maintain his fitness and become quite handy. He would have done well in the Championship. He's left a bit of a gap.

J.Perkins

We are now, unfortunately, a championship team. We cannot offer players PL football, and if they want to move to a PL club, and get first team football, then good luck to them.

Texas White

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 10, 2014, 05:22:45 PM

I only counted three posts in the entire thread that could be considered cynical. Most saying how fans wanted him to stay.

Three is too many.

MayoDomo

Quote from: Texas White on July 10, 2014, 07:34:25 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 10, 2014, 05:22:45 PM

Three is too many.

You can't fix the world.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

St Eve

no problem with him moving on