watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richardson to Villa

Started by Lighthouse, July 10, 2014, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

..Kya.ffc..

Showed some promise in a rather dull last season, so on that account I'm sad to see him go. On the other hand a bit to fragile not one for the further. I guess I'm ok with it, however he's experience would perhaps been something we may come to need this season.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Forever Fulham

We're being picked apart like buzzards on a carcass.  Why don't they take some bricks and mortar while they're at it?

Admin

Quote from: Forever Fulham on July 10, 2014, 10:20:24 PM
We're being picked apart like buzzards on a carcass.  Why don't they take some bricks and mortar while they're at it?

Part and parcel of being relegated unfortunately. Everyone jumps ship, or like you say, picked apart like buzzards on a carass. Only Stekelenburg, Mitro, Ruiz, Dejagha to go, who I all full expect to leave before the summer is out.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

We were so bad last year, it really didnt take a lot for any player to stand out from the crowd. Richardson and Dejagah did that to some extent. How would his hamstrings fair in a grueling 46 game blood and guts league. I doubt he would be fit for more than half of it. I'm sure he wont be too difficult to replace.

Lighthouse

At the end of last season there really wasn't many players, if any, we were praying we could keep.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

no worries. There's a 17 year old from East Jesustan who will be much better than Richardson.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AUSFFC

Not happy about this, one of my favourites :(
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Deanothefulhamfan

Welcome to the board AUSFFC....

I am not happy with this piece of business either , obviously Richardson deserves the move more than most, he played excellent from January, and deserves another chance in the premier league, but with him gone we are really weak on the wing's now.

Kaca may do a job at the championship, but the thought of him being our best winger assuming Dejagah goes is very worrying.

SG

If players aren't committed to our cause then as far as I am concerned they can go. There is barely a player from last season that is crucial to our success this season based on their performances, although I accept that we need some experienced players in the team. If Richardson goes then it will not be a massive blow. Useful performances at times but these were combined with a series of injuries, erratic crossing and poor defending, especially if he had to use his right foot.

JackyFulham90

Shame to lose Richardson he was good last season.

Hopefully George Williams can step up or Kacaniklic can finally become the player I thought he would be

dgnffc

We've also still got Plumain, Mesca and Cole who play wide.

Deanothefulhamfan

I don't think we will ever see Cole in a Fulham shirt.... Not too convinced on Plumain or Mesca either if truth be told.... I think Ryan and George Williams are far more likely to feature.

It is really important we keep hold of Dejegah now that Richardson is gone

bill dando

His reason or Sunderlands reason for his departure often puzzled me hope we can replace him do we consider Ruiz or Roda to be suitable replacements.
made in essex

BestOfBrede

Shame we haven't still got Frei

Nero

Quote from: bill dando on July 11, 2014, 08:47:06 AM
His reason or Sunderlands reason for his departure often puzzled me hope we can replace him do we consider Ruiz or Roda to be suitable replacements.
Didnt he leave cos he was played at left back and wanted to play on the wing,

bog

Too injury prone for my liking. I prefer a younger player to be given the opportunity. 

092.gif

Admin

I think the clubs intentions were to keep Richardson, hence the reason he was included in the clubs tour of Scotland. However, I think Roy Keane has had a big impact on this transfer, and when he came calling, Richardson didn't have to think about it for long. 29/30, 3 year contract, Premiership football, higher wages, works with Keane for a 3rd time. No brainer for him, really..

cmg

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 11, 2014, 08:56:15 AM
Shame we haven't still got Frei

Still young but has yet to do anything at Besiktas to make us think we lost out on anything.

Hardly a like-for-like with Richardson anyway.

For a defender-who-can't-defend (VERY popular at the most exhalted levels) Richardson did quite a decent job during the second half of our season of despair. But we are hardly short of bodies who can bomb down the left flank to average effect. Some of whom who may turn out to be not too bad.

I quite liked Richardson, but he can hardly be blamed for prefering a (poss temp.) PL spot with PL wages and Roy Keane with whom he can discuss Christian fudementalism.

the nutflush

Keeping Dejagah needs to be a priority.

Dodger53

Quote from: SG on July 11, 2014, 06:28:55 AM
If players aren't committed to our cause then as far as I am concerned they can go. There is barely a player from last season that is crucial to our success this season based on their performances, although I accept that we need some experienced players in the team. If Richardson goes then it will not be a massive blow. Useful performances at times but these were combined with a series of injuries, erratic crossing and poor defending, especially if he had to use his right foot.

Spot on!