Main Menu

Richardson to Villa

Started by Lighthouse, July 10, 2014, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

Quote from: cmg on July 11, 2014, 09:25:42 AM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 11, 2014, 08:56:15 AM
Shame we haven't still got Frei

Still young but has yet to do anything at Besiktas to make us think we lost out on anything.

Hardly a like-for-like with Richardson anyway.

For a defender-who-can't-defend (VERY popular at the most exhalted levels) Richardson did quite a decent job during the second half of our season of despair. But we are hardly short of bodies who can bomb down the left flank to average effect. Some of whom who may turn out to be not too bad.

I quite liked Richardson, but he can hardly be blamed for prefering a (poss temp.) PL spot with PL wages and Roy Keane with whom he can discuss Christian fudementalism.
I wouldn't compare the two either, I just think that Frei would have come good in this division. Would I rather of held onto Richardson? Of course I would.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 11, 2014, 09:52:59 AM
Quote from: cmg on July 11, 2014, 09:25:42 AM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 11, 2014, 08:56:15 AM
Shame we haven't still got Frei

Still young but has yet to do anything at Besiktas to make us think we lost out on anything.

Hardly a like-for-like with Richardson anyway.

For a defender-who-can't-defend (VERY popular at the most exhalted levels) Richardson did quite a decent job during the second half of our season of despair. But we are hardly short of bodies who can bomb down the left flank to average effect. Some of whom who may turn out to be not too bad.

I quite liked Richardson, but he can hardly be blamed for prefering a (poss temp.) PL spot with PL wages and Roy Keane with whom he can discuss Christian fudementalism.
I wouldn't compare the two either, I just think that Frei would have come good in this division. Would I rather of held onto Richardson? Of course I would.

Though im not a huge fan of kaca, hes better than frei and so is george williams so I dont think we should think of what could of been with this one. He wasnt versatile enough and hasnt exactly done much since.

Gutted richardson is going but at the minute im not that bothered about any of them leaving. After last season its refreshing to start again, kieran was just one of 3 or 4 I didnt wanna lose
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

JBH

I find it amazing that anyone is gutted that Richardson is leaving, everyone around where I sit in the Hammy end thought that apart for the very rare coccassion he was absolute PONY fp.gif

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: JBH on July 11, 2014, 11:00:25 AM
I find it amazing that anyone is gutted that Richardson is leaving, everyone around where I sit in the Hammy end thought that apart for the very rare coccassion he was absolute PONY fp.gif

Its amazing how people have completely different opinions, I bet these same people thought the sun shined out of sidwells ars.

I really liked richardson, he was my player of the year for his second half display. Quite disappointed he is leaving where as im pleased the club let sidwell leave. I thought sidwell was a big part of why we lost so many games.

Thats what makes football great, no one is right or wrong. Its opinions.

By the way richardson was only good on the wing, wasted as a left back
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

JBH

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 11, 2014, 11:16:09 AM
Quote from: JBH on July 11, 2014, 11:00:25 AM

Its amazing how people have completely different opinions, I bet these same people thought the sun shined out of sidwells ars.

I really liked richardson, he was my player of the year for his second half display. Quite disappointed he is leaving where as im pleased the club let sidwell leave. I thought sidwell was a big part of why we lost so many games.

Thats what makes football great, no one is right or wrong. Its opinions.

By the way richardson was only good on the wing, wasted as a left back

Actually we all thought that with the exception of Dejagah the whole team was Pony 

AUSFFC

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on July 11, 2014, 05:35:58 AM
Welcome to the board AUSFFC....

I am not happy with this piece of business either , obviously Richardson deserves the move more than most, he played excellent from January, and deserves another chance in the premier league, but with him gone we are really weak on the wing's now.

Kaca may do a job at the championship, but the thought of him being our best winger assuming Dejagah goes is very worrying.

Pleased to be apart of FOF

i agree, he does deserve a spot in the premier league, and i agree with lacking in a winger also, id love for Dejagah to stay, he can bring some experience aswell as some skill in the championship

Lets hope we can pick up some midfielders also :)
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW