watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou: Merged

Started by Sammyffc, August 20, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Committed to the club, or committed to Magath? We currently have a bunch of yes man out on the pitch, half of which are just happy to be out there getting first team football after a few years in the academy.
[/quote].

Sorry, don't agree they are a bunch of yes men, you answered yourself in the 2nd part of the sentence.
If I was any of those youngsters and saw the potential of playing I'd stay all night and run around the pitch.

One of the arts of Management is managing both the personalities/characters as well the 'rank and file'
Who gives a monkeys if Mitro doesn't agree with Felix or whatever the reason is
Play him and let him do his talking on the pitch and then massage his ego after the game.
That would be FOR THE GOOD OF FULHAM FOOTBALL CLUB (and not felix's ego or whatever)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Deanothefulhamfan

I understand Mitro looked pretty sharp in the open training, and judging from his reactions to the fans it would appear he is not desperate for the move, that man said he would be.

He would be straight in my team, no doubt about it.....

AUSFFC

This is making me angry, someone go and slap Magath please! play mitro if he wants to be played are you crazy?
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Jackali7

Mitroglou gives the OK to RCDeportivo they agreed on the salary ... The last word belongs to Fulham ... I'm sure FMagath will give his ok!!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Jackali7 on August 22, 2014, 05:37:00 PM
Mitroglou gives the OK to RCDeportivo they agreed on the salary ... The last word belongs to Fulham ... I'm sure FMagath will give his ok!!

NO

VicHalomsLovechild

Ok let's imagine you're the boss of one of those huge furniture stores. You've been brought in cos the staff are rubbish and profits are down. You start a bit of training but a few of the old lags moan. Management present you with some super salesman whose going to save the day. We'll it doesn't work. You get rid of the old lags and you up the training cos what's left is shiny happy kids with no idea. Supersalesman is still there but quietly refusing to do it your way. Now you really really believe you know how to run the show and at the first sign of weakness the trust the happy shiny kids have in you will disappear, so do you.......

A. Let him lose on the sales floor at the expense of a shiny happy kid. Secretly believing he's rubbish.
B. Tell management to get shot of him ( and giving them the idea that maybe it's you who's the problem)
C. Stick him in the warehouse with a broom until he figures out that doing it your way, is the only way    he stands a chance of getting out.

Also the customers are starting to moan believing that things weren't that bad before you arrived!

westcliff white

if mitro goes due to felix not liking him its a disgrace especially if what Mitro said he meant, in that ask the manager why i don't play as that sounds like he wants to play for us to me.
Every day is a Fulham day

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on August 22, 2014, 06:15:45 PM
   Ok let's imagine you're the boss of one of those huge furniture stores. You've been brought in cos the staff are rubbish and profits are down. You start a bit of training but a few of the old lags moan. Management present you with some super salesman whose going to save the day. We'll it doesn't work. You get rid of the old lags and you up the training cos what's left is shiny happy kids with no idea. Supersalesman is still there but quietly refusing to do it your way. Now you really really believe you know how to run the show and at the first sign of weakness the trust the happy shiny kids have in you will disappear, so do you.......

A. Let him lose on the sales floor at the expense of a shiny happy kid. Secretly believing he's rubbish.
B. Tell management to get shot of him ( and giving them the idea that maybe it's you who's the problem)
C. Stick him in the warehouse with a broom until he figures out that doing it your way, is the only way    he stands a chance of getting out.

Also the customers are starting to moan believing that things weren't that bad before you arrived!

Provided he sticks to company policies and codes of ethics, let him loose to sell and keep the kid
on to work with him to learn how it's done. 
If he's good enough quickly push him more into the spotlight.
Salaries and commisions for discussion.

Rhys Lightning 63

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/kostas-mitroglou-not-play-fulham-4092045

Story running in The Daily Mirror that Kostas will NEVER play for us again, following a bust up with Felix
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

HatterDon

I don't care if Felix likes Mitroglou or wants to marry him. Metro is

too slow
too slow and
too slow

He's also woefully unmotivated, can't turn, can't hold up the ball, and can't distribute. God only knows if he can shoot.

Oh, and he's too slow

Let him be someone else's problem.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

DevonFFC

[q uote author=HatterDon link=topic=41609.msg570148#msg570148 date=1408741788]
I don't care if Felix likes Mitroglou or wants to marry him. Metro is

too slow
too slow and
too slow

He's also woefully unmotivated, can't turn, can't hold up the ball, and can't distribute. God only knows if he can shoot.

Oh, and he's too slow

Let him be someone else's problem.
[/quote]

As long as you can get a shot away and on target it's down to the keeper then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forever Fulham

He was slow when injured.
He had trouble turning with the ball when injured.
But now?

westcliff white

If the mirror story is true I reckon the row was over mitro wanting to play and felix saying no.

As for to slow, not a bit of it, before he was injured he wasn't Ronaldo quick but he wasn't john terry slow either.

jmh

Quote from: westcliff white on August 22, 2014, 11:08:10 PM
If the mirror story is true I reckon the row was over mitro wanting to play and felix saying no.

As for to slow, not a bit of it, before he was injured he wasn't Ronaldo quick but he wasn't john terry slow either.
I would've phrased it as "he wasn't 2006 Darren Bent quick but he wasn't 2014 Darren Bent slow either."

westcliff white

Quote from: jmh on August 22, 2014, 11:26:24 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 22, 2014, 11:08:10 PM

I would've phrased it as "he wasn't 2006 Darren Bent quick but he wasn't 2014 Darren Bent slow either."
LOL that works too

Mokes

Loan him out, let him get some game time. Magath will be sacked by January then we can bring him back for the second half of the season with a bit of match fitness.

HatterDon

My nomination for the funniest phrase of the year: "If the Mirror story is true"

Not even Arfur Smif could write a better line than that.  064.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Holders

Quote from: Mokes on August 23, 2014, 12:29:35 AM
Loan him out, let him get some game time. Magath will be sacked by January then we can bring him back for the second half of the season with a bit of match fitness.

Interesting idea!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jackali7

FMagath destroyed Schalke and Wolfsburg, they are still struggling with all the players he brought in, when he was in charge. FMagath only plays the players he brings in himself and only the players he wants/likes. The president of Fulham better wake up b4 FMagath destroys Fulham too...

RaySmith

And what about all the managerial  successes of Felix?- that can be seen in black and white in the record books, rather than a load of media tittle-tattle.