more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou: Merged

Started by Sammyffc, August 20, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackali7

Quote from: RaySmith on August 23, 2014, 06:24:41 AM
And what about all the managerial  successes of Felix?- that can be seen in black and white in the record books, rather than a load of media tittle-tattle.
Are you saying that you like the job FMagath is doing at Fulham ??
I don't .

alfie

I find it quite funny on this site, not that long ago everyone was slating the signing of Mitroglou, how he was a waste of money, too slow, a con man, and yet now everyone seems to blame Felix for not playing him. Why is just the right of the supporter not to like/rate a player, look at the abuse our friend Phil got from supporters saying he should not be in the team, the manager may have the same view of a player and it is wrong?.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Neil D

Quote from: Jackali7 on August 23, 2014, 06:22:34 AM
FMagath only plays the players he brings in himself and only the players he wants/likes.
That does appear to be the case.  It's almost like an ego thing: my players, my team, my achievement.  Well, that's fine, if there is an achievement to boast about but the reverse is also true.

Holders

Quote from: alfie on August 23, 2014, 09:08:28 AM
I find it quite funny on this site, not that long ago everyone was slating the signing of Mitroglou, how he was a waste of money, too slow, a con man, and yet now everyone seems to blame Felix for not playing him. Why is just the right of the supporter not to like/rate a player, look at the abuse our friend Phil got from supporters saying he should not be in the team, the manager may have the same view of a player and it is wrong?.

I think selection or non-selection should be for reasons of ability rather than personal ones, as it has been suggested.

In a league where we wanted to get off to a good start we needed to play our best players in each position
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

i personally never slated Mitro, as i always said saw him twice live last season in the champs league and thought he was dynamite in those games. i always said we singed him injured which was a massive risk and that's how it has turned out. however if he is now fit as he says he has to play whether we are trying to sell him or not, he and mccormack should start up top.
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

Quote from: westcliff white on August 23, 2014, 09:29:43 AM

i personally never slated Mitro, as i always said saw him twice live last season in the champs league and thought he was dynamite in those games. i always said we singed him injured which was a massive risk and that's how it has turned out. however if he is now fit as he says he has to play whether we are trying to sell him or not, he and mccormack should start up top.

Totally agree - 3 games too late.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

alfie

Quote from: Holders on August 23, 2014, 09:19:21 AM

I think selection or non-selection should be for reasons of ability rather than personal ones, as it has been suggested.

In a league where we wanted to get off to a good start we needed to play our best players in each position
That is the point if Magath does not rate him then he is not going to play him, how many people on here think that Parker should not be in the team, and yet there are loads that think he should, surely the manager/coach has the right to an opinion as well.  How many times before a game the subject comes  up pick the team for..... and virtually all of them have different ideas.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Nick Bateman

Mitroglou should be in the team - he IS quality and needs a run of games to prove all his detractors and Magath himself wrong.  The only way I see him getting a game is when (not if) Magath gets SACKED!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Mitroglou

What if Mitroglou and Ruiz played all these 4 games? Its a shame Magath not using them, but also lowering their market value with his statements.

I do believe he is responsible for your relegation ...

Baszab

Unfortunately it's all about FM's ego - it might have worked but it hasn't - so he must go because his megalomaniac attitide at our club's expense is just not on  - screw the club and its tradition and its "feel" - it's absolutely disgusting as I have said for the last 4 months - who has the guts to sack him though ??

Pluto

Mitroglou was an absolute beast before he signed for us and in his last World Cup game for Greece he was getting in some neat positions and lookin a lot fitter, which hopefully he's worked on in pre-season. I think he should get a chance - even if he's only 50% of the player he was before he signed for us he should storm the championship.

Jackali7

https://translate.google.nl/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lavozdegalicia.es%2Fnoticia%2Fdeportivo%2F2014%2F08%2F23%2Fdepor-presenta-oferta-limite-mitroglou-espera-respuesta-fulham%2F0003_201408H23P38992.htm&edit-text=&act=url

Has the move to Fulham and will be a final move. Deportivo yesterday presented its best by the Greek Mitroglou and was awaiting the decision of the owner of his pass club. Londoners want to get rid of the player-the Daily Mirror yesterday collected statements of coach Felix Magath, saying hiring was a mistake ram and A Coruña are willing to pay for part of your chip to achieve an assignment. The lack of liquidity makes it impossible to think of anything other than a loan.

It is expected that the response of the English team arrives today and yesterday showed Víctor Fernández optimistic about the outcome of the negotiations. "Talks are frankly very advanced. We expect to close soon that player "without specifically naming manifested internationally by Greece. Mitroglou still play for Fulham, who lost to Derby County 5-1 and continues to spin.