more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz

Started by DiegoFulham, October 21, 2014, 01:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

I like him.

I also think if we can stop having a go every time he has a bad game he may grow into the team and become the player we know he could be.
Look at the turn in our results since he came in from the cold.
He may just be the reason we are all smiling by the end of the season!!!

KEEP THE FAITH COYW :group hug: :group hug: :group hug: :group hug: :group hug: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

BestOfBrede

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I've always liked him. He'll go in Jan though because people (I won't call them supporters!) mug him off at every opportunity.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

epsomraver

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on October 21, 2014, 01:51:57 PM
I've always liked him. He'll go in Jan though because people (I won't call them supporters!) mug him off at every opportunity.

What a lot of tosh! just because people don't rate Ruiz they are not supporters! :dft007:
It will have nothing to do with how the fans think for him to be off to chase the mighty dollar with his agent, he does not want to be at Fulham

Lighthouse

There just aren't enough Bryan Ruiz threads. We need more.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

his agent has already said that despite things having improved at Fulham they hope to move on in January.

If it happens its sad, i like the guy, saw a lot of him in the Netherlands before he came t us, clearly has talent. We have seen it in glimpses just not consistently, I have been frustrated as I have with others and that's what I say on the board I get frustrated with so and so etc (at least I cant remember having slagged anyone off on the board as I try to stay neutral and see things from both sides)
Every day is a Fulham day

dannyboi-ffc

He blows hot and cold. He shows the ability to shine but has the mentality of a wimp. I'm split down the middle with Bryan, I want to like him but sooner or later he has to be consistent. He's also very experienced and the CAPTAIN of his country yet I saw more leadership and enthusiasm from young LVC than I do from Ruiz.

Its a hard one to call

I won't have people saying you're not a supporter for getting on his back though! This is a guy who chose to go on loan in January to escape our moody situation to make sure he was focused for the world cup. Whilst these so called non supporters stood by the team until the shambles at stoke and even turned up to clap at palace. Those supporters are still here now so forgive me for being a bit sensitive but I don't think any Fulham fan owes Ruiz anything and its the kids who deserve patience and encouragement, not a 28 year old so called best player.

I'm sick of him being babied, man up Ruiz and get more stuck in! He only plays well when the opposition let him like bolton did and that needs to change. More consistency please Mr Ruiz and dannyboi will love ya, believe me I want to!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

i like ruiz, but if he wants to go so be it. he has not thrown his toys out of the pram like some of other ex pros, so if he can get a better team then good luck to him. its not like we dont have 3 exciting prospects in roberts david and eisfield to slot straight in anyway is it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jonaldiniho 88

I like the thought of him and think any game where he plays well we usually win or get a better than expected result (not many expected better results in this league as we could beat anyone and it not be a surprise). You can be a supporter and see flaws and weaknesses in a player. Constantly slating a player for his weaknesses on here is every posters right, in the crowd I do find it hard to see how you could possibly be helping the team. Once again, your its your right but can't help but think your wrong.
     Every player has weaknesses and it's not all that fair to pick on one. I can see ruis' weaknesses as good as anyone and don't think he has been good enough for us. He could/hopefully will do better.
     I think the talk of him leaving in jan is more than likely but I find it quite worrying that the player who most think should replace him is never in the squad under kit. Chris David. Why are none of us worried he won't want to leave in January as he could probably get a "bigger" move. That worries me a lot as I could take or leave ruis (rather have him) but to loose the both would be magathesque. Anyway best of luck to whoever pulls on the jersey and all those who support it in whatever way they see as best (as long as it's legal). Three points tonight boys COYW

FFC1987

He's a world class player. I'm still amazed people don't see it. And as for Epsom sayign he'll go to chase the dolla, it will be more likely he doesn't want to lower his standards by playing mid/lower level championship football which no one can blame him. He's much better than that and wasted.

J.Perkins

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 21, 2014, 02:34:41 PM
He's a world class player. I'm still amazed people don't see it. And as for Epsom sayign he'll go to chase the dolla, it will be more likely he doesn't want to lower his standards by playing mid/lower level championship football which no one can blame him. He's much better than that and wasted.

You are going too far, Ruiz is not a world class player

Fulham Joe

The fact is, Ruiz is one of the best players at the club, anyone who denies that should be watching rowing or something.
He does not deserve the crap he's been getting hurled at him.

supersimmo123

Here is a question for the people who rate Ruiz so much.

Who would you rather have in your side, Gera or Ruiz...

Only one man for me and we got him on a free! Zoltan!

Zu-Meister

Ruiz can probably be a class player in a league abraod, eg holland where he was the best alongside suarez, apparently. but having watched him for the last 2 and a bit years, he is clearly unsuited to the football here. slow to pass, cannot stand his own ground etc. im convinced if ever we swapped david for ruiz, we will play better football.

alfie

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 21, 2014, 02:20:14 PM
He blows hot and cold. He shows the ability to shine but has the mentality of a wimp. I'm split down the middle with Bryan, I want to like him but sooner or later he has to be consistent. He's also very experienced and the CAPTAIN of his country yet I saw more leadership and enthusiasm from young LVC than I do from Ruiz.

Its a hard one to call

I won't have people saying you're not a supporter for getting on his back though! This is a guy who chose to go on loan in January to escape our moody situation to make sure he was focused for the world cup. Whilst these so called non supporters stood by the team until the shambles at stoke and even turned up to clap at palace. Those supporters are still here now so forgive me for being a bit sensitive but I don't think any Fulham fan owes Ruiz anything and its the kids who deserve patience and encouragement, not a 28 year old so called best player.

I'm sick of him being babied, man up Ruiz and get more stuck in! He only plays well when the opposition let him like bolton did and that needs to change. More consistency please Mr Ruiz and dannyboi will love ya, believe me I want to!

:plus one:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Should I get involved or am I not allowed even though I was supporting this club 20 years before you were born.
You think it's mine and many other peoples opinion that will force him to leave.
Poor Precious Bryan.

I was trying to think of the name of the opening expression to the old radio show.......
"The Billy Cotton Band Show"

Anyone help out ?

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

premFlem

Team Apps † (Gls) †
2003–2006 Alajuelense 66 (21)
2006–2009 Gent 78 (26)
2009–2011 Twente 65 (35)
2011– Fulham 72 (8)
2014 → PSV (loan) 14 (5
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

YankeeJim

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 21, 2014, 02:15:55 PM

If the US Nats play at the Cottage perhaps Brian can have a chat with Dempsey and ask how he can generate more threads. Lord knows, he is a piker to Clint when it comes to thread generation.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: YankeeJim on October 21, 2014, 06:30:47 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on October 21, 2014, 02:15:55 PM

If the US Nats play at the Cottage perhaps Brian can have a chat with Dempsey and ask how he can generate more threads. Lord knows, he is a piker to Clint when it comes to thread generation.

More threads than one of Cyril Smith, Chris Christie or Rob Fords suits
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 21, 2014, 05:23:22 PM

Should I get involved or am I not allowed even though I was supporting this club 20 years before you were born.
You think it's mine and many other peoples opinion that will force him to leave.
Poor Precious Bryan.

I was trying to think of the name of the opening expression to the old radio show.......
"The Billy Cotton Band Show"

Anyone help out ?

WAKEY, WAKEY!

I'm showing my age now.