News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help dannyboi to keep this thread going till Xmas day.......

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MisfitKid on December 12, 2014, 10:42:54 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on December 12, 2014, 09:28:23 PM
Quote from: Berserker on December 12, 2014, 08:17:32 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on December 12, 2014, 07:32:26 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on December 12, 2014, 06:32:20 PM
Quote from: Berserker on December 12, 2014, 06:19:50 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 12, 2014, 05:11:50 PM
Quote from: Berserker on December 12, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Right a thread within a thread:

I love mugs and will just buy one because I like it
Question, what is your favourite ceramic mug and why?

Mine at the moment is a mug with the moomintroll adventure on that cost me more than I was expecting in Edinburgh.

You're making me share my dark side now Mrs!!!! Ok, look I'm not proud of it but my favourite mug has strictly come dancing on it. My daughter bought it at the live show tour thingy they do and ive adopted it. It's the right size for me because I'm not a big hot drink lover. (Most of my mugs are super dad etc and are all far too big for my liking). I could just use the dad mug and fill it half way but I have a fondness for that mug now.

There I said it and I live with 3 girls so before you ask. Yes I watch strictly. I'm not proud but I could think of worse.

So whilst your all out on the pi#s after attending the cottage, I go home with a cup of hot chocolate in my strictly mug, with a Chinese and watch x factor and strictly.
Well this week after we lose at Leeds I'm hoping to see the New Hobbit film..... even if it's rubbish it Legolas in it.
I just love the Dwarf song in the first film when they are in bag end, very stirring.

just back from Leicester square, the only place to see it! two Asian BLOKES next to me were in tears!that's all I'm saying Clare

Emmmm....a dark ending? 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll take a punt the elf women dies or the Dwarf she fancies. Mind you none of that is in the book so I may be wrong

We ( I ) have not seen the movie yet but we are planning on seeing it.  One thing I hate now a days is the tendency for movies or tv series to have dark endings.  Things like killing off main characters or heros.  There is enough bad things in the world so when I see movies I rather like my happy endings. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:yay: On Monday afternoon a local cinema is showing back-to-back-to-back of all three movies (3D & HFR)!!!  Guess who will be there?....ME & the Family!!!  YIPPPEEE!!  :yay:    :merry christmas:

Merry Christmas misfitkid
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Barrett487

Quote from: SadOldGit on December 12, 2014, 10:34:34 PM
My first car was a Ford Anglia, 1954. Lovely car, dark green and polished up a treat. Only problem was if it was raining, the wipers stopped working if you went up a hill. Apart from that.....

First car? Vauxhall Viva HB 1159cc. Modified for maximum speed by lightening the weight (inner wings rusted to bu**ery)! Turquoise pile of junk..... but it was all mine!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

1st car -(1967) a Ford Prefect with a running board.leather seats, flick up side indicators and a starting handle.  Gorgeous
2nd car - green mini van with a mattress in the back.........................
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

First Horse and Cart with a bale of hay, erm got nicked somewhere near Liverpool.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

6 pages and no mention of anyone called B**** R*** - or pond sludge.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Peabody on December 12, 2014, 09:20:49 AM
May all your Christmas's be merry and bright
And may all your Christmas's be White

Bit racist  :dft011:

My first car was an Austin Ambassador "Y" reg.

Don't keep asking me why Reg, it just happens to be that year.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 12, 2014, 04:56:07 PM
Quote from: gang on December 12, 2014, 04:50:50 PM
There is a question that has troubled me from when I was a child. In the 1914 Christmas football match between Allies and Germany, did we win on penalties?

It was abandoned
It was stopped because fighting broke out in the crowd.  9739.gif

Berserker

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on December 13, 2014, 08:27:24 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 12, 2014, 04:56:07 PM
Quote from: gang on December 12, 2014, 04:50:50 PM
There is a question that has troubled me from when I was a child. In the 1914 Christmas football match between Allies and Germany, did we win on penalties?

It was abandoned
It was stopped because fighting broke out in the crowd.  9739.gif
Involving flares
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 12, 2014, 02:15:12 PM
I wonder if the individual who designed the shirt, was the same culprit who designed the badge.

Not trying to be awkward here but I like both the shirt and the badge. To me what is inside of them is more important.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Holders

Quote from: alfie on December 13, 2014, 09:37:07 AM
I wonder if the individual who designed the shirt, was the same culprit who designed the badge.

Not trying to be awkward here but I like both the shirt and the badge. To me what is inside of them is more important.

I quite like the badge, though it isn't traditional, but I hate this year's kit.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

PokerMatt

Late to the party, can I still come in?

Although I just read the mug confession and I'm not sure it's the party for me....
Follow me: @mattdjourno

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Holders on December 13, 2014, 09:39:55 AM
Quote from: alfie on December 13, 2014, 09:37:07 AM

I quite like the badge, though it isn't traditional, but I hate this year's kit.

I can see why the older generation wouldn't like our badge but apart from the coat of arms before this one, I never saw us wear the others, at least I don't remember them anyway.

As a result I really like our badge, it's what I'm used to. I would even say it's one of the most recognisable badges in England from a distance, the FFC stands out so much that people know who we are straight away. Unless they don't know football of course. How many other clubs begin with F? I don't think there is anyone else in the football league other than Fleetwood town but let's be fair, you'd think of Fulham first I HOPE lol.

I admit the other badge is more personal and traditional but as long as we keep he cottage forever and never lose who we are, I don't see the big deal with the badge being how it is. Other parts of our heritage are more important in my opinion.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

epsomraver

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on December 12, 2014, 11:46:32 PM
1st car -(1967) a Ford Prefect with a running board.leather seats, flick up side indicators and a starting handle.  Gorgeous
2nd car - green mini van with a mattress in the back.........................

First car mk 1 ford  consul , bought for 10 quid from a bloke at work, second a morris split screen van, belonged to a bloke who worked at a jaguar dealer and he had done the back out like the rear of a jag, full leather seats the lot real passion waggon!

Deanothefulhamfan

Just a quick note, to wish all the fellow members a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hopefully 2 wins from the boys will put us in great spirits , for Xmas day.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: PokerMatt on December 13, 2014, 09:46:09 AM

Although I just read the mug confession and I'm not sure it's the party for me....

Lol don't be shy PokerMatt.  Everyone's welcome to this party!

What's your favourite mug? Don't hate on mine, I know your jealous really. 

Seasons greetings and all that jazz

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 13, 2014, 10:31:18 AM
Just a quick note, to wish all the fellow members a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hopefully 2 wins from the boys will put us in great spirits , for Xmas day.

Merry Xmas deano!

Keep up the good work lol (private joke)

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 13, 2014, 12:53:12 PM

Lol don't be shy PokerMatt.  Everyone's welcome to this party!

I can tell you my least favourite mug....John Terry. Proper mug and one that I wish was dropped and smashed.

Merry christmas to y'all!!!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on December 13, 2014, 02:06:08 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 13, 2014, 12:53:12 PM

Lol don't be shy PokerMatt.  Everyone's welcome to this party!

I can tell you my least favourite mug....John Terry. Proper mug and one that I wish was dropped and smashed.

Merry christmas to y'all!!!

Merry Christmas Sir!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Barrett487

I had a mug once that had a picture of a young lady on it..... when you filled it with a hot drink her clothes disappeared! I seem to recall that it was an AP Lockheed promotional mug... they wouldn't get away with that these days i reckon.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 13, 2014, 05:10:44 PM
Fulham win. " There is a God."

There has always been a God, He just doesn't often smile on Fulham. Too much crying and gnashing of teeth. Guess He reads FOF. But, today, three gifts, a clean sheet, on the road and 3 points. What's not to like?
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.