News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help dannyboi to keep this thread going till Xmas day.......

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: Burt on December 15, 2014, 09:27:31 PM
Anyone got a cure for a runny nose that is doing a favourable impression of the Niagra Falls?
A tap on the head

Barrett487

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on December 16, 2014, 09:02:26 AM
Anyone got a cure for a runny nose that is doing a favourable impression of the Niagra Falls?
A tap on the head

You're such a wag  :005:

The Equalizer

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 16, 2014, 01:14:56 AM

Hot and Sour soup with some extra tabasco always works for me....or a really hot vindaloo

10 pints and a doner kebab usually does the trick for me.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

nose

Quote from: CorkCity on December 16, 2014, 01:43:47 PM
Anyone on the MB from Fulham ?

Good question
I imagine/think it was generally the case for london clubs that support was not necessarily from the immediate vicinity especially as transport became easier.. I have loads of friends who support the arse or spurs but are born and bred south london/surrey.
I also think nowadays, there seems to be far less community based loyalty, in that children support who they see on TV or who are successful.... my children were never ever given the option of supporting a non Fulham based team playing by the river thames in white (how i hate the grey stripes!).
I wonder how many that support fulham, that were originally from fulham, still live in fulham.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Equalizer

Quote from: nose on December 16, 2014, 04:09:10 PM
Quote from: CorkCity on December 16, 2014, 01:43:47 PM
Anyone on the MB from Fulham ?

Good question
I imagine/think it was generally the case for london clubs that support was not necessarily from the immediate vicinity especially as transport became easier.. I have loads of friends who support the arse or spurs but are born and bred south london/surrey.
I also think nowadays, there seems to be far less community based loyalty, in that children support who they see on TV or who are successful.... my children were never ever given the option of supporting a non Fulham based team playing by the river thames in white (how i hate the grey stripes!).
I wonder how many that support fulham, that were originally from fulham, still live in fulham.

Of all of the friends that I grew up with in Fulham, about 95% of them support either Fulham or Chelsea. One supported QPR, one supported Spurs then shifted to Ipswich after the 1987 cup final against Coventry, and another supports Liverpool, but he'd moved to the area from Wales.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Peterborough Road. Went to Sulivan school, before the Tories saw it as a cash cow. Only team in Fulham.   
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

Yeah damned big one next to Poole

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RidgeRider

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 16, 2014, 12:51:27 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on December 16, 2014, 01:14:56 AM

Hot and Sour soup with some extra tabasco always works for me....or a really hot vindaloo

10 pints and a doner kebab usually does the trick for me.

10 pints always does the trick........ 082.gif

ChesterTheTabby

Sipping on some Dewars 15 Year Scotch - gets one in the festive mood, it does.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Jonaldiniho 88

I've always found exercise kicks my cold into touch. Not everyone can do that at the varying ages on this board but after 60-90 mins five a side the cold has gone and lead legs has set in. If that's not your cuppa then tiger balm clears the sinuses. In boiling water or on your chest.

snarks

Quote from: maoconnor on December 17, 2014, 12:20:38 AM
Sipping on some Dewars 15 Year Scotch - gets one in the festive mood, it does.

prefer the Irish stuff myself, a good glass of Jamiesons works wonders

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ffc_beason

20 B&H and a box of matches, washed down with a couple cognac and lemonades. 1 Ice cube.

Ice cold rubber ducker, Ice cold.
and if you disagree.. well come along and see

epsomraver

just found an amazing diet, lose 10 lbs in 48 hours, just come into contact with a grand daughter who has brought enteritis home from school with her, PS I really don't recommend it!

nose

Quote from: epsomraver on December 17, 2014, 03:36:00 PM
just found an amazing diet, lose 10 lbs in 48 hours, just come into contact with a grand daughter who has brought enteritis home from school with her, PS I really don't recommend it!

Doesn't sound at all nice and I am sure many of us have had weight loss through ailment and it doesn't last, but....
In all seriousness i have just lost a bit over two stone in just about five months
The secret is, eat less and be more disciplined.
I cut out all sncking between meals, no second helpings or 'straightening the edge' or 'cleaning the last bit out the bowl' no alcohol (none!!!), smaller portions.
and a bit more exercise and miraculously eating less works.

Berserker

Apparently the Rhuematoid Artheritis tablets I have just been put on has a side effect in as much they can be appetite suppressants.... yes

- Martin Luther King Jr.