News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help dannyboi to keep this thread going till Xmas day.......

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

You gotta love side effects when they work in your favor... 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

epsomraver

Quote from: nose on December 17, 2014, 03:40:22 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on December 17, 2014, 03:36:00 PM
just found an amazing diet, lose 10 lbs in 48 hours, just come into contact with a grand daughter who has brought enteritis home from school with her, PS I really don't recommend it!

Doesn't sound at all nice and I am sure many of us have had weight loss through ailment and it doesn't last, but....
In all seriousness i have just lost a bit over two stone in just about five months
The secret is, eat less and be more disciplined.
I cut out all sncking between meals, no second helpings or 'straightening the edge' or 'cleaning the last bit out the bowl' no alcohol (none!!!), smaller portions.
and a bit more exercise and miraculously eating less works.

Good for you, slow but sure is the answer,  difficult with Xmas on the horizon though, I feel so weak Ruiz could get the ball off me  :hook::hook:

Artful Dodger

So is everyone ready for Xmas or do you have a weekend of last minute shopping ahead and wrapping to do? I am more in the latter category than the former - few more presents to get and all the wrapping!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

nose

:008:
Quote from: epsomraver on December 17, 2014, 09:57:47 PM
just found an amazing diet, lose 10 lbs in 48 hours, just come into contact with a grand daughter who has brought enteritis home from school with her, PS I really don't recommend it!

Doesn't sound at all nice and I am sure many of us have had weight loss through ailment and it doesn't last, but....
In all seriousness i have just lost a bit over two stone in just about five months
I cut out all sncking between meals, no second helpings or 'straightening the edge' or 'cleaning the last bit out the bowl' no alcohol (none!!!), smaller portions.

Good for you, slow but sure is the answer,  difficult with Xmas on the horizon though, I feel so weak Ruiz could get the ball off me  :hook::hook:

i doubt that.......

But as the y say seriously.... on the day i started something clicked in the head and now I am full of evangelic zeal for the don't eat task. I look at food but can't eat it if it is at the wrong time or is the wrng sort. I think i am begining to understand the people with eating disorders who become fanatical and obsessed. it wont happen to me because if i can manage another two stone (fingers crossed i keep my discipline) then I will revert to a more relaxed attitude and i am looking forward to a Mojito or two to celebrate the conclusion.

the trick will be to keep it off and under control.
:008: :008: :008: :wine: :008: :008: :008: :wine: :008: :008: :008:

Ps just figured out how to use these yellow faces!

RidgeRider

Quote from: nose on December 17, 2014, 10:34:11 PM
:008:
Quote from: epsomraver on December 17, 2014, 09:57:47 PM

i doubt that.......

But as the y say seriously.... on the day i started something clicked in the head and now I am full of evangelic zeal for the don't eat task. I look at food but can't eat it if it is at the wrong time or is the wrng sort. I think i am begining to understand the people with eating disorders who become fanatical and obsessed. it wont happen to me because if i can manage another two stone (fingers crossed i keep my discipline) then I will revert to a more relaxed attitude and i am looking forward to a Mojito or two to celebrate the conclusion.

the trick will be to keep it off and under control.
:008: :008: :008: :wine: :008: :008: :008: :wine: :008: :008: :008:

Ps just figured out how to use these yellow faces!

Recent studies published in the Wall St. Journal tested two groups of lab rats. Once group were fed Oreos and the other cocaine. The response in the the pleasure zones of their brains were identical. Sweet fatty food is definitely addicting and many people have no control.......but they didn't have to test rats to convince me of that!

Good luck Nose. What you are doing takes amazing willpower.

love4ffc

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 18, 2014, 12:15:46 AM
Recent studies published in the Wall St. Journal tested two groups of lab rats. Once group were fed Oreos and the other cocaine. The response in the the pleasure zones of their brains were identical. Sweet fatty food is definitely addicting and many people have no control.......but they didn't have to test rats to convince me of that!

What do you think they do with the poor rats they get hooked on Oreos.....
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

HatterDon

as I'm doing very little Christmas Eve, I'm going to go through this thread and delete all my comments. It should make the thread a lost shorter.

And you're most welcome, lovey.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Quote from: love4ffc on December 18, 2014, 01:17:45 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on December 18, 2014, 12:15:46 AM
Recent studies published in the Wall St. Journal tested two groups of lab rats. One group were fed Oreos and the other cocaine. The response in the the pleasure zones of their brains were identical. Sweet fatty food is definitely addicting and many people have no control.......but they didn't have to test rats to convince me of that!

What do you think they do with the poor rats they get hooked on Oreos.....

Not sure but they did say that the rats/mice liked to eat the creamy filling first, then the cookie outside...

GloucesterWhite

A good bottle of wine will help. You place the cork in a strategic position and drink the wine to cheer yourself up.

Southdowns White

Am i the only person who has no interest in cars, however expensive? Is there anything more boring than Formula 1 racing?

Beamer

Wanted to assist in this noble effort but nothing to say other than the weather in Spain remains excellent, as I knew you would all be really interested.

RaySmith

Quote from: Southdowns White on December 18, 2014, 08:11:16 AM
Am i the only person who has no interest in cars, however expensive? Is there anything more boring than Formula 1 racing?

No -I don't think there is anything more boring.

e4b

e4b

epsomraver

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on December 18, 2014, 08:08:07 AM
A good bottle of wine will help. You place the cork in a strategic position and drink the wine to cheer yourself up.
064.gif 064.gif

epsomraver

f321ffc

Quote from: epsomraver on December 18, 2014, 09:16:28 AM
Quote from: e4b on December 18, 2014, 09:12:37 AM
Ill start
      Russell  Brand

I would like to finish, Russell Brand

This should keep the thread going, add your  0001.jpeg  if you would like to finish Russel Brand.

:merry christmas:     

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

premFlem

Joy to the world. :xmas bell: xmascheer1 xma1 :merry christmas:
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

colinwhite

Holders

Quote from: Southdowns White on December 18, 2014, 08:11:16 AM

Watching paint dry runs it a close second.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria