https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FOF Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Started by Admin, February 02, 2015, 10:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 02, 2015, 10:54:58 PM
Quote from: Classic94 on February 02, 2015, 10:49:44 PM
We don't need strikers. McCormack, Rodallega, Woodrow, Dembele, Taggart and Smith (when his loan expires) is plenty. An attacking midfielder however...
Smith isn't here, taggart i'm not holding my breathe on, dembele isn't ready and hugo is useless when he goes through a dry spell (and the dry spells occur far more than the goal rush). I'm happy with Woodrow and McCormack but im afraid we have a case of the good old myth that is 'quantity over quality' and that never works, it just papers over cracks.
i wouldnt bloody mind if ross played up top. id be more than happy with a ross cauley combo with one of kaca or pat behind him. infact id imagine most would, except the one man that counts and picks the team
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Berserker

Well I'm going to sleep so I'll wait for the news until tomorrow
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jamie88

Plumain to Nimes on loan until the end of the season I think

Classic94

We don't need strikers. McCormack, Rodallega, Woodrow, Dembele, Taggart and Smith (when his loan expires) is plenty. An attacking midfielder however...

Smith isn't here, taggart i'm not holding my breathe on, dembele isn't ready and hugo is useless when he goes through a dry spell (and the dry spells occur far more than the goal rush). I'm happy with Woodrow and McCormack but im afraid we have a case of the good old myth that is 'quantity over quality' and that never works, it just papers over cracks.

This is true but if we don't sign a CAM I fear that McCormack will be pushed back into a number 10 role.

davew

Quote from: Berserker on February 02, 2015, 10:58:59 PM
Well I'm going to sleep so I'll wait for the news until tomorrow
No news will be good news!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Classic94 on February 02, 2015, 10:59:41 PM

This is true but if we don't sign a CAM I fear that McCormack will be pushed back into a number 10 role.

Well if McCormack isn't picked as one of our two best strikers and we end up playing the poxy diamond without Mr Ruiz then I think we should all pack up and go home.

442 for me now, tunnicliffe   parker    lvc     kaca       with parker sitting slightly deeper and McCormack and Woodrow up top. We should have done what you said but it looks like we will have to make do

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jonaldiniho 88

In fairness how many players we all would have liked and could have got did we miss? I can't think of many at all. Pissed about Maloney going to the states but they must have offered more than we could dream of. Better to buy none than rubbish. I hope kit didn't ask for players that the club didn't really go for. Not that we will ever know.
   A bit like when we realise that you should stop saying happy new year to people near the end of Jan do we still say it's not kits team or if there were no options of wanted players is it still not kits team??

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Lighthouse

We may have a loan striker coming in when the loan window opens. Yawn.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on February 02, 2015, 11:18:54 PM
It is a complete shambles!!
i can live with it providing ross plays up front. i want to see more of george kaca and pat anyway.

Northern Cottager

Mark Hughes was so right it's painful. The club breeds an ethos of no ambition.

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 02, 2015, 11:25:33 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on February 02, 2015, 11:01:31 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 02, 2015, 11:00:31 PM
Big Ben.............
you rang

I certainly did, any transfer news yet?
i transfered some money from one account to another for a direct debit earlier. wasnt sure if the ffp ( finacial fund pot) would allow it, but i was like what the hell, heating is quite important for the kids.

dannyboi-ffc

in my opinion if we don't finish strong and prove there's a case to be optimistic about next season then we will be an easy target for the prem teams to steal our assets. Its no good writing this season off and pretending these kids will grow and make us better next season, in reality if these kids grow then next year they wont be here.

we should've signed a couple to give the club a lift

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 02, 2015, 11:31:46 PM
in my opinion if we don't finish strong and prove there's a case to be optimistic about next season then we will be an easy target for the prem teams to steal our assets. Its no good writing this season off and pretending these kids will grow and make us better next season, in reality if these kids grow then next year they wont be here.

if we dont finish strong i can see us starting again with a new manager next season

Jonaldiniho 88

I feel like Jekyll and Hyde because I agree but then think other than Dorrans, bannan (loan so not that convinced) who have we missed. I have a feeling that we lack ambition but if we can't sign good players and there aren't (m)any available we were stuffed.

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamben on February 02, 2015, 11:35:21 PM

if we dont finish strong i can see us starting again with a new manager next season

Why would a new manager come in and do better than Symons. We still have the same squad with a few loan signings. So we will finish the season the same as we are now. Inconsistently and one dimensional.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope