Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: alexbishop on June 17, 2015, 08:43:33 AM
Quote from: Chutney on June 17, 2015, 08:35:47 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 17, 2015, 06:08:25 AM
Another one gone then..According to reports this morning
Lewis Dunk off to Newcastle. ..

How can he be gone if we never had him?

Another rumoured transfer target gone to a club that is not us.

The optimists will say we were never interested. The pesemistics will say we let another target get away.

We were probably interested but the player will go for the Premiership club of course. Next down on the shortlist...
I think its a good sign that we are aiming for those type of players that have interest from PL clubs. We wont get them all but a few might slip our way.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: HamsterWheel on June 15, 2015, 05:16:27 PM
No chance of Hangeland returning - he's signed for another year at Palace.
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/sport/national/13333117.Hangeland_pens_new_Palace_deal/

A few Palace fan mates at work. They thought Hangeland played well for them.
Brilliant in last game of the season apparently.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

westcliff white

from sky sports...
11:39
O'HARA IN DEMAND

QPR, Fulham, Nottingham Forest and Blackpool are the four clubs battling to sign out-of-contract midfielder Jamie O'Hara this summer, according to London 24.

O'Hara's short-term contract at Blackpool ended earlier this summer and the midfielder is assessing his options.
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Former Gillingham midfielder James Davies set to sign for #Millwall after a failed trial at Fulham
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: westcliff white on June 17, 2015, 12:50:56 PM
from sky sports...
O'HARA IN DEMAND

QPR, Fulham, Nottingham Forest and Blackpool are the four clubs battling to sign out-of-contract midfielder Jamie O'Hara this summer, according to London 24.

O'Hara's short-term contract at Blackpool ended earlier this summer and the midfielder is assessing his options.

No thanks...

MJG

from sky sports...
O'HARA IN DEMAND

Invest in a cake shop in New Malden if he joins

Wearethewhites

Quote from: MJG on June 17, 2015, 01:43:34 PM
from sky sports...
O'HARA IN DEMAND

Invest in a cake shop in New Malden if he joins

Either way, no doubt he'll end up at QPR, if we've got any real interest.

snarks

Ramsey and Les will know O'Hara from his days at spurs which may have some pull as to where he ends up. He would be an upgrade if he reproduces his Pompey form though.

Friendsoffulham

17 Jun 2015 06:02:50
Joey Barton in Shock Fulham move. can't see it myself.
Bunny Rabbit

17 Jun 2015 10:08:59
Id be happy if he signed!!
RTFFC

Mince n Tatties

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on June 17, 2015, 04:13:23 PM
17 Jun 2015 06:02:50
Joey Barton in Shock Fulham move. can't see it myself.
Bunny Rabbit

17 Jun 2015 10:08:59
Id be happy if he signed!!
RTFFC

He'd give us some steel. I'd make the terms that he stays off Twitter and out the boozer/limelight.

Ordar

I wouldnt mind Barton myself. Better than the majority of our CMs

Chesh

Quote from: Ordar on June 17, 2015, 05:39:09 PM
Better than the majority of our current CMs granted (and that's not hard), but the bloke is a liability whenever it takes his fancy, and it's all about him over anything else.

I really hope we can find others to fill the void.

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Ordar on June 17, 2015, 05:39:09 PM
I agree. He seems to have cut out the controversy and would be a leader with a strong personality, both of which we're lacking.

McBride78

Agree on Barton.  Experienced and would improve the team.  Would be a good signing for the championship.

Ohara - no thanks.

Need defense......where are the rumours linking us to some defenders? 

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: McBride78 on June 17, 2015, 08:24:37 PM
Agree on Barton.  Experienced and would improve the team.  Would be a good signing for the championship.

Ohara - no thanks.

Need defense......where are the rumours linking us to some defenders? 

We've been screaming out the need for CMs ever since Murph left us. That's like four seasons ago, probably three but, it seems like four.....or eight. We've only just begun to scream about central defense. Give the club time to react. I should think another two seasons would be plenty to address the need.  :Get Coat gif:  :hook:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Luffy86

It'd be nice to hear some decent transfer news though, I think most would agree! It's so boring being a Fulham supporter at times..

Nero

Quote from: Luffy86 on June 17, 2015, 08:46:12 PM
It'd be nice to hear some decent transfer news though, I think most would agree! It's so boring being a Fulham supporter at times..

Yes if only we could fast forward to the end f the transfer window to see what Chamionship reserve player we will end up signing

FPT

This summer, we've been linked with:

Rob Elliot, Andy Lonergan, David Forde,

Ashley Richards,

Matt Mills, Richard Stearman, Tom Lees,

Ben Pringle,

Toumani Diagouraga, Jamie O'Hara,

Samuel Di Carmine, Daryl Murphy, Frazier Campbell, Emmanuel Emenike (swap with Mitroglou),

These are the rumours that have featured on this page with a "legitimate" source. The Football Rumours website is bollocks, but does follow the 'silly season' rule. I'm not convinced by Here Is The City either so I've not included anything from there.

Johnh

Ruiz exit??

Sporting Lisbon have agreed a 3.5m deal to sell right back Cederic Soares to Southampton, according to sky

This should give them the funds to purchase Ruiz from us who according to the media they have been chasing