https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 29, 2015, 10:20:34 AM
Berbie on way to Villa...
Berba  and Adybayor together, lump on Villa for relegation.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

They just gone 1/4 on Oddschecker..
And Kevin McDonald is now Evens favourite to
join us...

Nero

Quote from: f321ffc on July 29, 2015, 10:29:52 AM
They just got to hope they win a few at the beginning of the season before they both lose interest

mrmicawbers

Quote from: f321ffc on July 29, 2015, 10:29:52 AM
Exactly my thoughts when i heard it.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Southdowns White on July 29, 2015, 08:00:16 AM
I was told last night that a price has been agreed between Fulham and Brighton for Dunk but his wages are the sticking point, we do not want to break our pay structure. This came from someone connected with Brighton not Fulham.

You think thats genuine? Would love Dunk and would get it wrapped up no matter what, I cant imagine him commanding half of what Parker is on ?
. I check out North Stand Chat Brightons biggest messageboard and there doesn't seem to be much on Dunk for a couple weeks now. Get the feeling if this does eventually happen its going to catch a lot of em completely on the hop. Think many cant see him leaving for Fulham

mike_corkcity12

Casasola to Genoa? Dembele being linked with a host of clubs.

Rhys Lightning 63

Just been perruuzing (probably spelt wrong) Twitter. Noticed that Oriel Romeu is still at Chelsea.

Reckon that lot will let us have him for a year?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Wearethewhites

I see Wisdom has just signed for Norwich from Liverpool. Could that path a way for a loan move for Turner?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Wearethewhites on July 29, 2015, 09:46:54 PM
I see Wisdom has just signed for Norwich from Liverpool. Could that path a way for a loan move for Turner?

Is Wisdom not a full back?

St. Andrews White

Plus they've just released one of their few CB's in Miquel (who they signed for £1.5m from Arsenal last summer,and only played 2 games) so they'll need him as back up

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Bronaldinho

Response to Casasola and Oriol comments above.

Oriol Romeu will probably get a deadline day loan abroad. He's a top quality CDM and will probably leave Chelsea next summer anyway. Shame, he's a top talent but I can't see him playing in a 2nd tier league.

Casasola is a strange one. Obviously highly rated when at Boca and was tipped for the top but hasn't really featured heavily at Fulham despite involvement at international level. I wouldn't be surprised if we sold him if the right bid came in, but if he doesn't feature a lot this season in reserves and youth football, you've got to question the long-term progression.

Players like Donnelly, Evans and co will progress faster than him in terms of prospects, it could be argued that Casasola was tipped for bigger things.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Craven Mad

Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 30, 2015, 09:08:33 AM
Response to Casasola and Oriol comments above.

Oriol Romeu will probably get a deadline day loan abroad. He's a top quality CDM and will probably leave Chelsea next summer anyway. Shame, he's a top talent but I can't see him playing in a 2nd tier league.

Casasola is a strange one. Obviously highly rated when at Boca and was tipped for the top but hasn't really featured heavily at Fulham despite involvement at international level. I wouldn't be surprised if we sold him if the right bid came in, but if he doesn't feature a lot this season in reserves and youth football, you've got to question the long-term progression.

Players like Donnelly, Evans and co will progress faster than him in terms of prospects, it could be argued that Casasola was tipped for bigger things.

Exactly this.

Friendsoffulham

Fulham make bid for Sporting CP fullback Miguel Lopes

Fulham and Sporting CP are locked in talks for fullback Miguel Lopes.

The defender was linked with Tottenham earlier this summer.

Record says Fulham have offered €1 million for Lopes, whose camp are pushing the Championship club to up their contract proposal.

Fulham's offer is for €1 million for a 12-month loan, with a €5 million option to sign Lopes permanently.

The Cottagers are also willing to pay a percentage of Kostas Mitroglou's salary at Sporting following his move from London.

See more at: http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/fulham-make-bid-for-sporting-cp-fullback-miguel-lopes-4088698?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed-Latest+Articles#sthash.IHce1FOY.dpuf

Mince n Tatties

Another Loan...?
That's him,Richards and Grimmer battling
for RB slot..

Craven Mad

I would hope it'd be Lopes/Richards challenging together and Jack to go on loan until Christmas at least to get some game time.

As an aside, Blackburn fans must be getting pretty sick of this transfer window; Gestede expected to go to Villa, Cairney gone, Rhodes rumoured to be on the way out, and no real chance of getting anyone decent in to replace...

Riverside

Strange one if true .

We have RB covered - Richards , Grimmer and even Vosser .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike_corkcity12

Nothing on Abola about Lopes.

However we are close to a deal wirth Sporting for Mitroglou. He wants to go there. The only stumbling block is the buy out clause, we want 7 million whilst they want it at 5 million.

http://www.abola.pt/clubes/ver.aspx?t=4&id=562744

Trabzponspor offered a better financial package to Mitroglou but he prefers Sporting

Lighthouse

Lopes I am reminded was linked with us years ago when Jol was about.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Walsh

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 30, 2015, 12:49:00 PM
Lopes I am reminded was linked with us years ago when Jol was about.

Wasn't that Maxi Lopez? the striker...